Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (37346 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Exponental(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
This sounds like a CEO giving an order. What happens to teenagers and adults? Hope the CEO is not who I'm thiinking

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by wisdomkid: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

Even though it seem impossible, it his expected of His Excellency to boost the moral of his people and also show his optimism.

Once upon a time when it took a dullard months to admit (that's if he ever truly admitted in his mind till date) that over 200 girls were kidnapped and he was busy arguing with Borno state government.

The shipopotamus on the other hand was setting up a committee of 'na only you waka come'

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by oluwaseundaniel(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
may god lead and save us from boko arma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by slimfit1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
He surely has contact with the kidnappers.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Keep deceiving your zombies and sycophantic supporters.

The whole world know are the real terrorist padrons.

THE KILLING OF BOKO HARAM IS THE KILLING OF THE NORTH - Muhammadu buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured all children, as well as adults, held hostage by terrorists and other criminals in Nigeria, will be freed.
I find the assurance by Buhari very perplexing. How can he assure with certainty that all the hostages would be freed as if to say he's the one holding the hostages? If nothing else, his assurance goes to show that he has something to do with the terrorists holding these hostages otherwise how could he make such an assurance. Nigerians need to find out what's behind the scene with all these kidnappings and killings by these herdsmen and Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by klax(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok oga buhari may be in 2060 when they've all become grand parent in the hand of jihaddist bah? Anyway. Thanks for telling us
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Olam09(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lies

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Lallai: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
To get all children out,except poor Leah abi?
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Exponental:
This sounds like a CEO giving an order. What happens to teenagers and adults? Hope the CEO is not who I'm thiinking

He's playing games with the lives innocent people in the land.

They have executed their terrorism's plans to divert attentions and to scam the whole world of funds in the name of fighting his terrorist kingsmen.

A big SHAME on Nigeria security forces in BiafraLand going chasing unarmed innocent Indigenous people of BIAFRA (IPOB) that's using only flag and microphones.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by PenSniper: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
When you're ready since your boys are the ones holding them.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Advancedman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ebullience:
https://thenationonlineng.net/all-kidnapped-children-shall-be-freed-buhari-reassures/

If Na prayer I say Amen.
But if Na bubu talk pls nairalanders direct me where I can buy better laugh.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Stmiceel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
That was Audio rescue.
Audio rescued for Leah until she became pregnant for one bastard terrorist.
Audiolistic corruption combatant.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Legendguru: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Illusionist
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Emmanuel226(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have d video joor,inbox me for it grin
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Godsonkemz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Because he's the grand commander of the fulani killer herdsmen/bandits/kidnappers.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
More grace, am with you my president
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Siscooh: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Buhari doesn't fear God
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2020
F117nighthawk:
This man is living in FANTASY LAND,will he lead the battle with his failed service chiefs and armed forces to sambisa forest himself and get them freed? Abi na mouth he want to use.i don't even take the man serious anymore

why does he sound like an autoboť

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Ebullience:
https://thenationonlineng.net/all-kidnapped-children-shall-be-freed-buhari-reassures/

It seems Buhari wanna dole billions of our naira to his boys again! grin grin

Let's keep watching the gymics.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:11am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by bejeria101(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

Even though it seem impossible, it his expected of His Excellency to boost the moral of his people and also show his optimism.

Once upon a time when it took a dullard months to admit (that's if he ever truly admitted in his mind till date) that over 200 girls were kidnapped and he was busy arguing with Borno state government.

The shipopotamus on the other hand was setting up a committee of 'na only you waka come'

With your 7 likes this is what your dullard inspired you to type! Oponu ni eyin meji you and your last cowbender.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Anyone who believes in or aligns with this dog of the Wahhabis deserves whatever evil they are served
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by chiedozie198100: 3:31am On Feb 11, 2020
we have had bad leaders in the past, but I don't know of any that has constantly insulted the intelligence of Nigerians like this COW.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by nasoeb: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2020
This man, you are better with your mouth closed. Damn
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by ddeola: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2020
SHAME ON YOU ! President/terrorist. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Dayoara: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2020
I guess in your third term agenda .... You can't be trusted, you are far from integrity... You have failed your promises. I sentence you to broad way.
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Ubiudumo(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2020
May God forgive you for this blatant lie.

Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Sirheny007:
If the octogenarian president has not fulfilled previous promises, he has no moral right to make another one.
But one wouldn't expect Buhari to understand that.

I though he is 79 years or less
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by baratech: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Na so
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by MrCEO69(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
So help us God.

One thing is u guys always use the past to justify this nonsense happening... Well in the nairaland I v outlived many and this handle will go into oblivion, where is that suya seller sef.. Mad people everywhere
Re: Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed by erospecial: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari meant to say all arrested Boko Haram bandits shall be freed!!!

What a president!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.