Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Music] Damilax – Shine The Light - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Music] Damilax – Shine The Light (666 Views)

DIY Car Detailing: Tips And Tricks For A Showroom-ready Shine / How Can I Make My Car Shine Like This? / The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music] Damilax – Shine The Light by Mrbloaded(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigerian talented singer, Damilax returns back with yet another classic single titled “Shine the Light”.

Consequently, the new song serves as a follow-up to his recently released singles.

The new single is a mixture of RnB and afro-beats sounds.

After the release of singles overtime, the vibe singer also known by stage name Damilax who bears the flag of sucess has shown his dexterity on sounds with this latest street anthem titled “Shine the light“.

Here is a different vibe that will have an instantaneous effect on the lovers of good music.

“Shine the light” was produced mixed and mastered by L-max . Enjoy ���

Listen below:-

https://mrbloaded.com/music-damilax-shine-light/

(1) (Reply)

For Your Fleet Of Cars.... / Sales Of Foreign Used Cars / Standard Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.