Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque (46404 Views)

Wizkid Hails Tems As 'Essence' Goes Platinum In USA / Wizkid Come Closer Goes Platinum In Canada / Clarification: Davido's Album Goes Platinum, But Not In The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by festus2001: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nonsence
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by mordred44: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
paultogo:
Who be this mumu that post this rubbish do you think USA is Osun or Tundenut instagram top ten ode
wu b dis kid
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by Olamilekxy(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Adaowerri111:

Sony posted and said more about it on Twitter, instead of arguing what you don't know isn't it better you go there and educate yourself, too many "know it all" on nairaland.

you're wrong!

have been reading your comment

you think you're right but you wrong get your fact and stop argue blindly
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by Makaveli1802: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2020
shogsman:

Anybody with a working brain should know he didn't get a platinum plaque for his album, even big names like Chris brown which made album significant don't have platinum plaques.
yen yen yen yen, which Chris brown doesn't have platinum plaques?? Una go just dey yarn dust
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by Adaowerri111: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Olamilekxy:

you're wrong!

have been reading your comment

you think you're right but you wrong get your fact and stop argue blindly

Certification is from South Africa, that guy just carry the thing for head dey insult everybody, wether plaque or not ...of what importance is it to him, pple need to face better things for life abeg.
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by Vicanious: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Davido has officially attained the platinum status with his 2 singles and latest album in the USA.

His song, "Risky" has gone double platinum while "Blow My Mind" Which he performed with Chris Brown has also gone platinum and his entire album of "A Good Time" has also gone platinum.

The singer shared the good news on his instagram page as he received the plaque from the RCAA representative.

Checkout the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewa7ZLCZh04

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ZqAb8hGVQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I cant believe this..
This is why nairaland has lost so much credibility...

A simple research by the mods that posted this to the freaking front page would reveal it is actually IN SOUTH AFRICA, not the US...

This is the link to the same story of Linda Ileji, a news outlet that actually researches and posts credibly - https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/davidos-sophomore-album-a-good-time-album-goes-platinum-photovideo.html

And now for the most interesting part...

To get an album platinum in SOUTH AFRICA, You only need 30, 000 sales.

I hope this would silence all the people saying rubbish and defending rubbish

Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by drezo(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2020
How many Nigerians do you think are in the U.S
opebiboy:
no be bad belle. He is stating the fact. Davido's album sales in the US is less than 15,000 copies. Platinum is one million copies. Even Kanye west, Rick Ross can't even sell one million copies these days
Re: Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque by shaggy007(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
DonMustafa:

See, my room mates hides everything including the dating site he uses. Once he finds a good site, he would hide it from everyone. My aim is to make everybody know the site. I wan cast am. By the time enough G guys enter that site, he would go somewhere else. I will still spy his new site and update here.

thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.