Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS (2131 Views)

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Boko Haram Burns Hospital In Dapchi, District Head’s Palace / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2020
A four-hour rampage by Boko Haram terrorists in Auno, a sleepy community near Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, on Sunday night left no fewer than 30 people, including infants, dead.

Governor Babagana Zulum was inspecting the scene yesterday.

See Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/boko-haram-burns-30-people-to-death-in.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Nukilia: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2020
The northern xxtremists are a threat to the survival of this nation. 40,000 police men should be deployed to that region. Enough of using soldiers to massacre innocent easterners while the criminals in the north are being treated with kids glove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by misterjosh(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2020
What sorts of devils are these people, to what end is all these killings... embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Passionate888: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Next level
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by DeomoviesI: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2020
What is f**k is happening with our National security..... Do we need external forces, is it our government cant fight this battle alone? I need some answers please as I am seeing this, make me devastated. How do we contain this threat to human life, this killing is not normal. Has Nigeria turn to Syria or Iran? Adesina last time jamb talking rubbish about this terrorist. Kinda waiting for what they have to say to this attack. This is all inhumane. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Doctor Sleep, Power (up to S6E15), Supernatural(up to S15E11) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Yustash001(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Inna lillaHi wahinna illaHI rajiuun
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Mrdecent(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2020
We don't need much ground soldiers, intelligence gathering, military tech and helicopters are what can solve all these problems.

Most importantly, govt seriousness
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by TUANKU(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2020
This is just sad. In the end the governor himself will receive a huge amount of money in the name of security vote, same thing with the generals and politicians in ministry of defense and the Villa, a reoccurring theme.
In Nigeria the bigger the crisis, the bigger the security vote so do the maths, and this goes on among all the states.
Our immoral politicians and leaders have discovered a gold mine and no longer have to depend on Niger Delta oil alone. This circus is just getting started.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Tonyspecial(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Fake news

Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by bigeliot(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Somebody should pls remind me what the president said again about this guy's? Now he will come out and say "dis one surprise me" . I hail thee
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Oceannaagent: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Fake news
Saw it in Aljazera

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Tonyspecial(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Oceannaagent:
Saw it in Aljazera
don't mind me
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Nbote(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Fake news

What is fake about d news? D govt has made sure such news go unreported but foreign media reported it yesterday.. D army close down d road so d vehicles packed on d road to wait for wen it would b opened and dey were attacked while dy slept
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Yustash001:
Inna lillaHi wahinna illaHI rajiuun
This one of the ugly heads of the seven headed beast. Before you claim jihad was always for self-defense(which is a one-sided story offcourse) how about the caravan raids by the prophet? Till you get to the root of all crises you cant tell by listening to one sided stories

Someone moves a motion for independence in 1957 muslim go on killing spree, buhari losses an election or is very sick another killing spree, an innocent woman preaches in the street somewhere in Abj on a good morning, next thing shes found dead. Why do you think you muslims have a background propensity for violence? Is it any related to how islam teaches you to treat kafirs? If all religions teaches the same thing what would the world be like?
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Fake news
Some people with their mumu talk
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
nairafame:

Some people with their mumu talk
for petessaakes,dnt you understand simple sarcasm?
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by gambia(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Base on logistics

Nigeria is heading towards a destructive path.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by Tim16(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Remove Hausas/Islam from Nigeria the there will be absolute Peace and Harmony in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by thundafire: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
It wouldn't be well for APC and anybody dat ever supported dis Bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS by seunlayi(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
A president on trip is supposed to cut off the trip and fly straight to that zone to address issues but.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikonso: How Igbo Informants Helped Security Operatives To Kill IPOB/ESN Commande / Family Kills Teenager For Wearing Jeans / Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.