Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. (2132 Views)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) / Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2023
There's this Lady I use to have an affair with in my compound, before me. She was with this guy in my compound who had a wife. This guy use to say she's just a family friend but people in the house and the area knows they both have something in common. To cut long story short, this lady is a runs mama because she's at her 40's. Something happened between these guy and my Landlord because of this Lady which resulted to my Landlord chasing the guy out of the house. Now the lady is leaving with my Landlord and she has suicide in chasing out all of my Landlord children so she can stand as the landlady, which is what my Landlord calls her now. Thou, before she started leaving with my Landlord. I have already ended what's between us and each time she see's me she seeks attention which I don't give her. Now she has been saying to people in the area that she is going to rope me and that is what she is doing, the people she's making this plans with are complying and they are turning it to be a tribal thing. Recently she told someone In the area that I'm a yahoo boy, I have always been a business man where I sale cosmetic, this same Lady has come to my shop times without number to lend money which I don't collect back. Very unfortunately, I lost my shop during covid-19. By the ending of 2021 I started working in a beverage company which I give her every of our product. Sorry, I'm trying to cut the story short so you can see from where I need your help and advice. Now this lady has a boy friend who happens to be my customer when I was at my shop and she brings this guy to the house and my Landlord allows her and the guy to stay as long as they want, the other time I had the lady calling and telling the guy about her plans to rope me. Later that week the guy came and they where planning to call one of their friend who they said was a police man so he can carry out their plans. Later she called the guy again telling him that I'm an (HS) which seems they are into secret cult. Just today I had the guy telling the lady that they will open a Facebook account with my name and picture where they will be posting about me saying I'm a yahoo boy, that way they can cast me and the roping will be easy. A friend has advised that I go and report them at the police station, because every body in my area now talks about me according to what she had already told them about me (yahoo boy) This guy knows most of the officers as the station because we all live in the same community and some of them hang out to drink at evenings. My life is at risk because she has reported me to some cult boys in my area which she often brags that if those guys catches me, they will handle me with dangerous weapon. At this point I don't really know what to do I really need your help and advise.
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Shalommy(f): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Op, we're not police. If you're clean then go and report to the police. Chaii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Haakeem(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2023
All this useless naughty and fiction stories would nt matter in the day of al qiyamah.

Better embrace Islam or suffer that day.
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Oga leave the area if your life’s at stake

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by pyyxxaro: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2023
You , the lady , your Landlord , Infact all of una de craze for head 😏

Go third mainland bridge go learn how to swim

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by olasaad(f): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Get a new house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Give me cash first bro

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by parcydrix(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Omor ur matter plenty bro but permit me to say that you are "fvcked". That woman is ready to really fvck you up and if your case enter court with evidence, e don be for you.

-You can go to the police but be ready to settle them.

-You can relocate or move out from there for a few months so case can die down (out of sight, out of mind). Also ur best option

-You can invite her to a bar and try to reason with her, whyne her and use okafor's law to keep shining the kpekus while living in misery. 😁

If you don't do anything, you fit no like where you go see yourself in the next six months

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2023
You never pack comot from that house?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
So she's an irresponsible' woman, yet you used to date her and keep her as your friend? Make a police report, then move out from that environment. Look for a house very far from that place. You brought it on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2023
You signed a lifetime contract to live there?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm looking for a house, thanks for your advice
Akakanfirstclass:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks for your advice
LilMissFavvy:
So she's an irresponsible' woman, yet you used to date her and keep her as your friend? Make a police report, then move out from that environment. Look for a house very far from that place. You brought it on yourself.
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks, I don't want to have anything to do with her again
parcydrix:
Omor ur matter plenty bro but permit me to say that you are "fvcked". That woman is ready to really fvck you up and if ur carry your case enter court with evidence, e don be for you.

-You can go to the police but be ready to settle them.

-You can relocate or move out from there for a few months so case can die down (out of sight, out of mind). Also ur best option

-You can invite her to a bar and try to reason with her, whyne her and use okafor's law to keep shining the kpekus while living in misery. 😁

If you don't do anything, you fit no like where you go see yourself in the next six months
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by iamme1234(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is this a yoruba movie or igbo film
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why not report to the police and Facebook admin. Or tag the IG or police PPRO about it. If not relocate. Except you are not clean.
If you wait until they rope you, you can be sentenced to death or life imprisonment by a wicked Judge that they could also rope against you. Maybe you did not hear news of last month where judge sentence somebody to death not for killing someone. But just for a robbery allegation. Who know maybe the victim was just roped by someone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Reggaemich(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Op, in whatever u may choose to do ,

Don't show her, that u are afraid of her,

Because, if she notice that u are afraid, billing don start for head, Be that

I did not say, u should fight her or confront her

Just know, she is trying to scare u, if u know,

u cannot avoid her totally, Then leave the area
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Akakanfirstclass:

Abeg see me o

How can you be having affairs with someone in your compound, let alone someone who had an afar with a married man

Pussy has been killing dreams since the day of Samson the strongest man

Just go to another police station and lay a complain or get another one room face2face in another area entirely

One thing I've learnt, never date someone who knows things about you, where you live and especially where you do ur business

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by EbenezerTriumph: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Haakeem:
All this useless naughty and fiction stories would nt matter in the day of al qiyamah.

Better embrace Islam or suffer that day.
A word is enough for the wise.
SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks, this is exactly what I'll do
TOPCRUISE:
Why not report to the police and Facebook admin. Or tag the IG or police PPRO about it. If not relocate. Except you are not clean.
If you wait until they rope you, you can be sentenced to death or life imprisonment by a wicked Judge that they could also rope against you. Maybe you did not hear news of last month where judge sentence somebody to death not for killing someone. But just for a robbery allegation. Who know maybe the victim was just roped by someone.
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks for the advice
Reggaemich:
Op, in whatever u may choose to do ,

Don't show her, that u are afraid of her,

Because, if she notice that u are afraid, billing don start for head, Be that

I did not say, u should fight her or confront her

Just know, she is trying to scare u, if u know,

u cannot avoid her totally, Then leave the area
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Asamota: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
tongue

And this one go school.

Smh.
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Lama70(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Common sense demands that you move away from that area entirely.

I don't understand how you can be comfortable taking ladies to your place of work.. First to your shop, and after she has wrecked the shop you took her to the beverage company again. Are you listenimg to yourself?
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Blackpowers101: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
dclak112:
There's this Lady I use to have an affair with in my compound, before me. She was with this guy in my compound who had a wife. This guy use to say she's just a family friend but people in the house and the area knows they both have something in common. To cut long story short, this lady is a runs mama because she's at her 40's. Something happened between these guy and my Landlord because of this Lady which resulted to my Landlord chasing the guy out of the house. Now the lady is leaving with my Landlord and she has suicide in chasing out all of my Landlord children so she can stand as the landlady, which is what my Landlord calls her now. Thou, before she started leaving with my Landlord. I have already ended what's between us and each time she see's me she seeks attention which I don't give her. Now she has been saying to people in the area that she is going to rope me and that is what she is doing, the people she's making this plans with are complying and they are turning it to be a tribal thing. Recently she told someone In the area that I'm a yahoo boy, I have always been a business man where I sale cosmetic, this same Lady has come to my shop times without number to lend money which I don't collect back. Very unfortunately, I lost my shop during covid-19. By the ending of 2021 I started working in a beverage company which I give her every of our product. Sorry, I'm trying to cut the story short so you can see from where I need your help and advice. Now this lady has a boy friend who happens to be my customer when I was at my shop and she brings this guy to the house and my Landlord allows her and the guy to stay as long as they want, the other time I had the lady calling and telling the guy about her plans to rope me. Later that week the guy came and they where planning to call one of their friend who they said was a police man so he can carry out their plans. Later she called the guy again telling him that I'm an (HS) which seems they are into secret cult. Just today I had the guy telling the lady that they will open a Facebook account with my name and picture where they will be posting about me saying I'm a yahoo boy, that way they can cast me and the roping will be easy. A friend has advised that I go and report them at the police station, because every body in my area now talks about me according to what she had already told them about me (yahoo boy) This guy knows most of the officers as the station because we all live in the same community and some of them hang out to drink at evenings. My life is at risk because she has reported me to some cult boys in my area which she often brags that if those guys catches me, they will handle me with dangerous weapon. At this point I don't really know what to do I really need your help and advise.
Try get coconut, possibly get it from the tree without it touching the ground, get alligator pepper, take 7 out of it, chew it, mention her name 3 times and tell her never to remember you again, then wash your head with the coconut water, don't eat it, throw it away so nobody can eat it. She will never think of you again. Ekpe mbokob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
You said that you are gainfully employed at a beverage company, right? Where did you get the extra time to sit and listen to all these?

Is there a CCTV camera in that premises that taped all these for you? How come you were into community/ area gossip?
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Foodqueen(f): 2:18am On Feb 08, 2023
How u take dey hear them when them they discuss

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by dclak112: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2023
If I get it from the tree, theres no how i can pelling it without touching the flow. I really appricate your advice
Blackpowers101:
Try get coconut, possibly get it from the tree without it touching the ground, get alligator pepper, take 7 out of it, chew it, mention her name 3 times and tell her never to remember you again, then wash your head with the coconut water, don't eat it, throw it away so nobody can eat it. She will never think of you again. Ekpe mbokob
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by ibechris(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Them Bury ur placenta their?
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by TheZeezle(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
This all seems like Allucination. It's well with your brain bro.
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Blackpowers101: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
dclak112:
If I get it from the tree, theres no how i can pelling it without touching the flow. I really appricate your advice
maybe you have not seen a coconut seller that held the coconut while pilling it, they are allover cross river state here...
Re: Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. by Blackpowers101: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheZeezle:
This all seems like Allucination. It's well with your brain bro.
I have received worse insults than the one you just gave to me now. Stay out.

(1) (Reply)

Women Tricked Into Having Sex With 22men At Once / 8 Ways To Identify A Suicide Bomber / Boko Haram Burns 30 People To Death In Borno. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.