Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police (62942 Views)

Outrage As Turkish Police Raid Nigerian Students Over Immigration Status / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by urchcoded(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The torture points to the fact it was a emotionally driven murder! So in all probability, the murderers are Turkish or none-blacks! It could be due to jealousy over his Turkish girlfriend or he was owing them something....and the fact they were already racists gave them added impetus to torture him!

I agree with you bro
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by galadima77(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

.....and in your country they dont kill people shey?
See how their police waded into the matter and act professionally. Tell us how your own usually handle such

If the guy knows how many people die in their own villages these days...

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by uuzba(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zooposki:

I digress. All that white people invented was the the patent office to steal black inventions. If you are not aware you will think white created all things, but it is simply not true. They don’t just give the credit to all the black inventors they have stolen from.

Try registering any of your invention via the patent office and see if you will be successful. They will simply just steal your ideas and credit themselves.

Please watch these YouTube video for black inventions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg

NB: Did you hear of the water machine a black man invented that makes water out of air to give the residents of Flint, Michigan portable drinking water? A white man already patented and stole the idea. If not for the internet you would think the white man came up with the idea. I’m sure the black man tried to patent the idea, but was rejected. Very soon they will take the black man, who is the inventor to court and accuse him of stealing someone’s invention, but the internet bears witness.
I sha know that a black woman invented traffic lights.
See, this thing we have to use force. Me and you are quoting and searching up information on white people internet? How won't the results be skewed towards white people?
Patent and the whole process of patenting... all setup by white people. Why won't they favour themselves?
That's why I said, until black people invent something that white people cannot do without, before they start respecting us.
All the textbooks i read for Engineering are whitepeople books. No single black author.
The University sef, is a white-people invention.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Dredgemaster(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Stay in your country, them no dey hear. Now, they have killed him
. Mumu talk
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by byinks(f): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
This hatred for blacks keep increasing

He would have been safer in Owerri.

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
I doubt if any turkish would do such a terrible thing . I suspect his Nigerian friends
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by seunjungle1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Does staying in Nigeria guarantee your safety? Don't forget we have boko haram, kidnappers, herdsmen, police and SARS killing, bad roads that kills almost everyday, poverty...etcetera.
Only God mercy I enjoys.

lonelydora:

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by iswallker(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
see as turkey fine... cry

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Kaymaxine(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
The cause is either money or toto

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Rhaspody(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
That his friend should be the number 1 suspect...Who asked him all the question he is answering to...

Nigerian police spotted

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Rhaspody(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Maybe he was toasting a local Muslim girl. And didn't stop after several warnings. Or he was into criminal activities.

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Okoroawusa: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
omoharry:
travel out ( not arab countries oo) and you will see that this country is not it at all...forget the second citizen buohaha treatment!! that one is normal in any country where you are not a citizen. .
.We are presently running on auto pilot.Nothings is working, from security to healthcare, judiciary is for the highest bidder and killers /terrorist and release but innocent protesters are locked up for month without trial..everyone is afriad to speak against injustice for because there is tyranny in then land..so may nonsense that should not be happening in a civilized society. Abeg, mention one thing that is still functioning in this country aside from our zeal to keep moving amid the various challenges we are facing. Say you are a patriot, that i will understand but dont tell me that Nigeria is white when we all know it is all covered in black.
I can see that my point was lost on you. It's not my business to make u understand it.

Opinion is like nyash... everybody carry im own
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by RaptorX: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Killed by a jealous Turk for messing with their women. Not everyone unlike Nigeria where anything goes like foreigners messing with their women
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by RaptorX: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
How will some travel out from Nigeria just to escape poverty and insecurity, only to be murdered in cold blood there? Quite painful.
May his killers be discovered and justice served
Turkey is barely better than Nigeria so what exactly is he escaping to. Only the perception of oyinbo country is why anyone will be chasing greener pastures in Turkey of all places.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by candygist: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
That his friend should be the number 1 suspect...Who asked him all the question he is answering to...

After you will say Nigeria police are bad. You think like them.

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Mjpem23(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:

But I prefer to die in another man land than this FILTHY COUNTRY.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:

He was murdered by another black, wanna bet?

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Babaalajo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
Policia asked him
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

I suspect the guy na picker.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

exactly what i am suspecting as well
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
its more probably he was murdered by fellow nigerians
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
urchcoded:
Considering he's a disc jockey in a nyt club he probably had gotten into trouble with bad boys. It's possible also dat his death has something to do with a Turkish lady. I don't think it's Yahoo related cos Dy would av just shot him dead. Rip nwanne
turkish lady ke?
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by SuperSupremo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
How will someone travel out from Nigeria just to escape poverty and insecurity, only to be murdered in cold blood there? Quite painful.
May his killers be discovered and justice served
So you admit the so called African giant is so poor
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by osazsky(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
That his friend is d murder suspect.they have not interrogated u, u are shouting I don't know anything if u watch investigation discovery on dstv u go know y..he killed him cuz of his girlfriend u can take this info to d bank 100 percent correct
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by osazsky(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
the ones that died in this country what have u and ur government done abt it either by hersmen boko haram...stray bullets from npf.sucide .or died in thier sleep.is it not better to die in a country were we have cold and snow than to die in hell and still go to hell
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by sulasa07(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
Which hatred for blacks,I'm 100% sure he was killed by a black person
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
daddytime:
Very sad and heartbreaking news.

Hope he wasn't tortured and killed by a jealous lover, whose girlfriend he must have gotten to fall in love with him by his DJayjng skills.

Nowhere on earth is indeed safe when the time is come, maturely or prematurely.

Only God gives cover as His Mercies willeth.
Absolutely! Turkish men are very
jealous of other men especially black men having relationship/sleeping with Turkish women.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Turkish men are very Jealous of other men especially foreigners having sex or relationships with Turkish women.

One turkish man threantned to kill me for just going out with a turkish girl in London. even though the turkish man isn't family with the girl..

killed him because of woman. they probarbly warned him off a female so many times before the murder.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
sulasa07:

Which hatred for blacks,I'm 100% sure he was killed by a black person
Really? tell us what we don't know.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
osazsky:
That his friend is d murder suspect.they have not interrogated u, u are shouting I don't know anything if u watch investigation discovery on dstv u go know y..he killed him cuz of his girlfriend u can take this info to d bank 100 percent correct
true. but it may not be his friend but his friend may know who killed him or why he was killed.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The torture points to the fact it was a emotionally driven murder! So in all probability, the murderers are Turkish or none-blacks! It could be due to jealousy over his Turkish girlfriend or he was owing them something....and the fact they were already racists gave them added impetus to torture him!
%10000000 Correct, Turkish men are very Jealous and revengefull savages. And this murder was definitely because of a Turkish woman.

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
grandstar:

Are Nigerians being killed daily in Turkey? He was even a freelance DJ which indicates he was doing well.

Don't blow the death of one person out of proportion. Because a Briton is killed in Lagos does not mean Lagosians are bad.

My brother is married to a Turk.
This doesn't mean turkish men couldn't have killed him. it would depend on the circumstances, i still suspect the turks of his murder.

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62