Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha (730 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Long Overdue, Says Ihedioha / Insecurity: We Didn’t Apologise For Inviting Buhari - Reps / I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Christmasdon(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

The immediate past governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has described as false speculations that the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, called him on the telephone and apologised to him.

Mbaka, had in his New Year message prophesied that Ihedioha would lose his seat as the governor of Imo State to Senator Hope Uzodinma, a prophecy that came to pass on January 14.

Ihedioha in a statement issued by his spokesperson, Chibuike Onyeukwu, in Owerri, said he never received any phone call from the Catholic priest.The statement read, “The report falsely attributed a statement to me, alleging that Fr. Mbaka, in the purported phone conversation, pleaded for forgiveness from my boss, over his utterances before and after the Supreme Court judgment of January 14, 2020 on the 2019 Imo State governorship election.

“I wish to make it clear that there was no such telephone conversation between Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha and Fr. Ejike Mbaka, neither did I author any statement nor speak to anybody pertaining to such

5'
NEWS
ICYMI: Mbaka didn’t apologise to me, says Ihedioha
Published February 10, 2020

Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

The immediate past governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has described as false speculations that the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, called him on the telephone and apologised to him.

Mbaka, had in his New Year message prophesied that Ihedioha would lose his seat as the governor of Imo State to Senator Hope Uzodinma, a prophecy that came to pass on January 14.

Ihedioha in a statement issued by his spokesperson, Chibuike Onyeukwu, in Owerri, said he never received any phone call from the Catholic priest.

The statement read, “The report falsely attributed a statement to me, alleging that Fr. Mbaka, in the purported phone conversation, pleaded for forgiveness from my boss, over his utterances before and after the Supreme Court judgment of January 14, 2020 on the 2019 Imo State governorship election.

“I wish to make it clear that there was no such telephone conversation between Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha and Fr. Ejike Mbaka, neither did I author any statement nor speak to anybody pertaining to such.

“Nigerians and the good people of Imo State are advised to disregard such unfounded propaganda, as it is a known handiwork of enemies who do not wish Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha and the good people of Imo State well.

“We are not unaware of the desperate efforts to misrepresent His Excellency at this time but we believe that truth and justice shall prevail sooner than later.
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Citytrend: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2020
I'm sure I'm not the only one is tired of this Mbaka saga
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by HallaDaTruth: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Peacecore: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Citytrend:
I'm sure I'm not the only one is tired of this Mbaka saga
You are a GOAT. Who know u or even about u being g tired or not. Enemy of progress.
Be there,no go find work do today. If what Mbaka said had not come to pass u would have littered here with all sort of nonsense in name of insulting him of giving false prophecy
IDIOT!!!!!
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Citytrend: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Peacecore:
You are a GOAT. Who know u or even about u being g tired or not. Enemy of progress.
Be there,no go find work do today. If what Mbaka said had not come to pass u would have littered here with all sort of nonsense in name of insulting him of giving false prophecy
IDIOT!!!!!
I return it back to you and your Unborn generations sir. Since an old dude like you can't master a common control over your emotions. Thank you for cursing both yourself and entire household.
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Smile4me01(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Citytrend:
I return it back to you and your Unborn generations sir. Since an old dude like you can't master a common control over your emotions. Thank you for cursing both yourself and entire household.
why are you people quarreling because of another man prophecy that have been forgotten since January
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Peacecore: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Citytrend:
U're caused already for the utterances against Mbaka bcoz of ya asslicking of old green cap wearing criminal.
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by jonesky080(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2020
really
Re: ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha by Citytrend: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Peacecore:
U're caused already for the utterances against Mbaka bcoz of ya asslicking of old green cap wearing criminal.
if you're not an illiterate you will know you would've known that the word saga is not an insult.

First of all Go cure yourself of Alcoholic and Humanizing Lifestyle because you talk about the Kingdom of Heaven. Religion bigot you.

Well I blame myself at this point for arguing with a man who cannot even the difference between vowel and sounds. Please go back to school and stop fooling yourself in Public.

Maybe you should Ask your primary school teacher to help you interpret what I wrote. Dump

It's your Type of Born again that can't quote one single passage of the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa: APC Going To Court Over Douye Diri, Says Oshiomhole / Lagos "We Are Poor And Hungry, Yet We’ve Received No Cash From FG" Say Residents / COVID-19: New Isolation Centre Opened In Lagos State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.