Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha (13071 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Long Overdue, Says Ihedioha / All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker / ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Besti41: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
The continuous struggle between Emeka Ihedioha, the new legislative leader of Imo State, and his forerunner Rochas Okorocha, probably won't end soon as Ihedioha has pledged to test each budgetary managing done by the state over the most recent eight years. Ihedioha said this as he uncovered that nothing was given over to him by Okorocha.

He expressed this while talking with the approaching officials in the state today. The senator pledged that each one of the individuals who stole the states subsidizes must be managed, including that the administration of security organizations would be utilized to research all spending.

"I should include the administrations of security offices in ensuring that the individuals who served the state must record for it (cash spent). "I will condemn the individuals who plunder our treasury. Nothing was given over to me. We should make them responsible," Ihedioha said. He prompted the administrators to choose to tenaciously serve the state, noticing that the country is at a "basic point."

He stated, "The open doors that your administrative position offers may likewise seem overwhelming as it is energizing, and as trying as it is enabling. "I state this, since you will accept your situation as individuals from this authoritative get together at an elementary time when the state is at the junction of looking for recuperation from a period of intervention to the new bearing that we are set to go, of request, fair treatment and regard for the standard of law."

In the interim, Okorocha, while giving his valedictory discourse cautioned the approaching organization of Ihedioha not to battle him. "When you expel this close of administration my face, you will see the genuine Rochas. The genuine Rochas is still snoozing, if not greater than the senator, so let nobody battle me, and I won't battle anyone," Okorocha said.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ill-probe-okorochas-financial-dealings-says-ihedioha/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by kerzhim(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Am seriously waiting to see how these will end. cool

13 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
nice drama
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Rednaxelot: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
This governor has nothing to offer than chasing Okorocha.

88 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Okorocha deserves anything and everything coming to him!!!

He has nothing to fear, if he has no skeleton in his cupboard!!!

Isn't that what you guys always say

Modified:

NgeneUkwenu:

So what will Ihedioha do to him rather than rant and set up a kangaroo committee to probe him? grin grin grin grin
And at the end of the day, just like Wike, it will be thrown to the dustbin? grin

Go get yourself busy oga!
When the probing is complete Ihedioha will take the next step!!!

So don't be in a haste!!!

Don't put the cart before the horse!!!

Interesting times ahead!!!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by dadavivo: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
after he has ran away with our billions abi? Squandering our money like it's his own personal savings. Buying people luxury cars and houses like he's Father Christmas.

Deliberately put people in pain and suffering, cutting peoples pensions by taking 30% while old people keep 70%.

Thank God for Ihedioha we shall recover our money back

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by FINESHIRT(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2019
We are watching.
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by raggnnar: 3:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice move, make sure he vomit every kobo found wanting during his shameful and lawless reign.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by kayusely70(m): 5:01am On Jun 05, 2019
This man appears to be bereft of ideas about governance except chasing shadows of okorocha

16 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Authoreety: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Oga u are becoming too petty o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Please get to your duty.

6 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by iammo(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2019
tongue

What a big fool...., the only Agency that has prosecutory powers over such case are the EFCC and ICPC which are firmly controlled by APC led Presidency

How will Igbos produce President come 2023, when Obiano and Peter Obi are publicly humiliating themselves same as Ihedioha and Rochas, while Kanu is calling for the boycott of all process that can lead to them getting the needed political power that can give them a referendum

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2019
kayusely70:
This man appears to be bereft of ideas about governance except chasing shadows of okorocha
Shut up why okorocha no hand over properly...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by daddytime(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm

Dramatic Imo

Make dem probe inside all those statues, Okorocha fit hide money inside especially the ones with big belle.

E be like say dem translate igbo directly to make this report.

The English be like Latin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by PHfinest(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Can someone translate the statements?

What kind of English is that?

10 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by kolafolabi(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2019
He has every right to do so..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by olas24u(f): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2019
He has nothing to offer except blackmail has a strategy to get support and loot them also.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Marcelinho(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Problem left right centre....
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Work and not talk.Its by action sir and not by mere words as we have learnt from other leaders in the past.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by iHart(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
I am in support

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by chiedu7: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Oga probe the man biko.

Many people no sabi wetin ein build is inspired by the Tower of Babel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel#Islamic_tradition

This edifice he built is satanic

Please knock it down

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Okorocha deserves anything and everything coming to him!!!

He has nothing to fear, if he has no skeleton in his cupboard!!!

Isn't that what you guys always say

So what will Ihedioha do to him rather than rant and set up a kangaroo committee to probe him? grin grin grin grin
And at the end of the day, just like Wike, it will be thrown to the dustbin? grin

Go get yourself busy oga!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by cardoctor(m): 5:52am On Jun 05, 2019
World war Three wan start be dat.

The english used in this post must be suffering from grammatical medulla oblangatorum.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Chuksgeo: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2019
You have to

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by thatigboman: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2019
This write up is rubbish. 1st that Ihedioha is the legislative leader of Imo state. 2nd that Ihedioha is a Senator. I stopped reading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by helinues: 5:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Me expecting physical fights between Ihedioha and Okorocha

4 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by help9: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Yeye
Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by CzarChris(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
PHfinest:
Can someone translate the statements?

What kind of English is that?
I thought I was the only person to notice this blunder.
I currently have a headache trying to decifer this encrypted message.

Anywhere, Imo people are asking for the head of Okorocha, so it will serve this present administration well, not to only probe but to ensure that rochas is imprisoned and all properties forcefully taken by him recovered.

Rochas too do.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
iammo:
tongue

What a big fool...., the only Agency that has prosecutory powers over such case are the EFCC and ICPC which are firmly controlled by APC led Presidency

How will Igbos produce President come 2023, when Obiano and Peter Obi are publicly humiliating themselves same as Ihedioha and Rochas, while Kanu is calling for the boycott of all process that can lead to them getting the needed political power that can give them a referendum

driver and conductor wey say passengers nor be their problem... Na village their solution they wait them..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Abdul9025(m): 5:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Man just go and work for your people..

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha by Uco01(m): 5:58am On Jun 05, 2019
I picked some points from you. True talk brother. uote author=iammo post=79029989] tongue

. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo's "Statement" Supporting Peter Obi Is Fake - Afenifere / Atiku Storms Bauchi Presidential Rally Venue (Videos) / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.