Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

#obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State (4028 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Supreme Court Review: The Difference Between Imo And Bayelsa / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by onyfrank: 12:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Turantula(m): 12:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria is evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by vanunu: 4:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Turantula:
Nigeria is evil

So there is nothing like Oyigbo, what is Wike talking about? this is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by vanunu: 4:41am On Nov 04, 2020
This is a pure evil conspiracy against Obigbo people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Wow, people can dig up truth even when covered with venoms.

2 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Light1259: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2020
In 2004 my grandfather due call it Obigbo. Oyigbo is just a conspiracy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by overall90: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2020
vanunu:
This is a pure evil conspiracy against Obigbo people.

Go to facebook and see how they have started changing the narrative that Ndoki people are not Igbos.smh

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by JudasNaCarrot: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2020
overall90:

Go to facebook and see how they have started changing the narrative that Ndoki people are not Igbos.smh
Land grabbers.
This is one of the reasons the Igbos always have problems wherever they found themselves. You come in cunningly and trick your host and later install your own king which you gradually introduce via town meetings and all that..
Mbano camp settlers and the likes in Oyigbo have given you people the credence to claim Oyigbo that is part of Iriebe and inner Ogoni land as Igbo land abi.

The Imo river is a natural boundary between these tribes even though people of the olden days allow their neighbors to cross boundaries to farm and fish due to a very small population as at then, hence humans see nothing bad inviting strangers to come live close to them.

You want to change the narratives because you want to make Oyigbo another Lagos you claim is no man's land.

Land grabbers.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by mekysmart123: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Land grabbers.
This is one of the reasons the Igbos always have problems wherever they found themselves. You come in cunningly and trick your host and later install your own king which you gradually introduce via town meetings and all that..
Mbano camp settlers and the likes in Oyigbo have given you people the credence to claim Oyigbo that is part of Iriebe and inner Ogoni land as Igbo land abi.

The Imo river is a natural boundary between these tribes even though people of the olden days allow their neighbors to cross boundaries to farm and fish due to a very small population as at then, hence humans see nothing bad inviting strangers to come live close to them.

You want to change the narratives because you want to make Oyigbo another Lagos you claim is no man's land.

Land grabbers.
You ended up saying nothing. Obigbo is Asa\Ndoki land, and there is nothing you can do about it.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Elvictor: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
mekysmart123:

You ended up saying nothing. Obigbo is Asa\Ndoki land, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Fulanis bullets can do something about it, just head to Oyigbo and scream Biafra land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by chibunna60393: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Wow, people can dig up truth even when covered with venoms.

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Land grabbers.

Land grabbers.
Name one ogoni king in obigbo LGA . Just one and get 100k

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by overall90: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Land grabbers.

Land grabbers.

see mumu.
i am certain you don't have data to read the judgement.
the arguement is that there was nothing like Oyigbo before Rivers state government changed the name.
if Imo River is the natural boundary,why is Omuma and Etche that is on the other side of the river included into rivers state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by nazicartel(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
When I see people talk about Obigbo, I just smile.. people that haven't even been to the place are even talking more about it. Obigbo/Oyigbo is an Igbo town of ASA/Ndoki group. Wike is just doing unnecessary politics here. Ogoni has been fighting for land since time immemorial, and they have died because of this... I believe Mpigi and other strong Ogoni men are trying to use this medium to pay back Obigbo and they're using Wike but he doesn't understand because he hardly reason as a human being...

19 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Bkayyy: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Ignorance they say is worse than cancer. Some idiots that have done no research will move about calling Ndigbo land grabbers but Obigbo has been crying to go back to Abia state since the 70s.
They know who they are, their territory might have been lost but their souls have not like the "Delta ibos"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Name one ogoni king in obigbo LGA . Just one and get 100k

The king of oyigbo ....

Is Eze Mike Nwaji

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Xavfra:

The king of oyigbo ....

Is Eze Mike Nwaji
Oga the king of obigbo is EZE Mike there is nothing like oyigbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2020
This is the piece I was telling u guys about somoene shutdown the original internet link where it was stored.

Everything about oyigbo is on that link even about Igbo's in akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
The main reason why they want obigbo is simply because it would kill port Harcourt ....igbo would gradually take the pain n stay ,build and invest in oyigbo while making money from port Harcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
Ignorance they say is worse than cancer. Some idiots that have done no research will move about calling Ndigbo land grabbers but Obigbo has been crying to go back to Abia state since the 70s.
They know who they are, their territory might have been lost but their souls have not like the "Delta ibos"
Thats why Nigeria I how it I the amount of evil people in Nigeria are too much.

They all form church and mosque goers but will see truth and look the other way

2 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga the king of obigbo is EZE Mike there is nothing like oyigbo

Yes....

I'm only saying it for those who claim Obigbo is Ogoni land....

There's a shell company around there.... you'll see where they wrote Obigbo and not Oyigbo...

Someone said that Obigbo is the corrupt form of Oyigbo and Oyigbo is Eleme language another idiot said Oyigbo is the correct one and that it originates from Ogoni

2 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Yes....

I'm only saying it for those who claim Obigbo is Ogoni land....

There's a shell company around there.... you'll see where they wrote Obigbo and not Oyigbo...

Someone said that Obigbo is the corrupt form of Oyigbo and Oyigbo is Eleme language another idiot said Oyigbo is the correct one and that it originates from Ogoni
We igbos are too soft on this minorities ...it's time we join hausa and yorubas to put this guys where they belong abeg ...I'm tired of them feeling themselves

12 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

We igbos are too soft on this minorities ...it's time we join hausa and yorubas to put this guys where they belong abeg ...I'm tired of them feeling themselves

Aswrrrrr.....

They don't respect us because of our peaceful nature....they'll soon see the side of us that fights

7 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

I no longer see myself as a southerner.

To me a southerner is any region with access to sea we don't so how does we and these people relate?

Thats y am against restructuring and resource control and break up
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Aswrrrrr.....

They don't respect us because of our peaceful nature....they'll soon see the side of us that fights
Thats not why bro. The issue is we are playing second Fiddle to them.

The call for resource control and breakup thats making the north hate us I for the benefit of the south south they know this but the want us to be the one to take the fall.

No reasonable Igbo man will support restructuring, breakup, resource control or even census.

Nigeria is OK like this.

People who can't see far won't code

2 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by nengibo: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Ipob irredentism will be their greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

Thats not why bro. The issue is we are playing second Fiddle to them.

The call for resource control and breakup thats making the north hate us I for the benefit of the south south they know this but the want us to be the one to take the fall.

No reasonable Igbo man will support restructuring, breakup, resource control or even census.

Nigeria is OK like this.

People who can't see far won't code
Oga forget that think ...igbos needs to be independent ...we have the greatest resources of all human resources ...I want to pay 25% of my income as tax to my homeland

I want to invest in major project , want to own part of igbo rail network ...I want to contribute for road to be fixed and tolled

But that can only happen when we are independent or restructured

How much is the whole oil money less than $25bn....only a small minded person would see this as big money

Igbo land can be a $500bn dollars economy with $125bn per year revenue economy in 15 to 20 years if independent

Stop being small minded

We can control african fashion industry , heavy duty machine industry ,auto industry , large education system , agro innovation pioneers , hospitality industry , ict leaders in africa ...and many more ....we are u stoppable if independent

Restructuring would benefit igbos the most

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga forget that think ...igbos needs to be independent ...we have the greatest resources of all human resources ...I want to pay 25% of my income as tax to my homeland

I want to invest in major project , want to own part of igbo rail network ...I want to contribute for road to be fixed and tolled

But that can only happen when we are independent or restructured

How much is the whole oil money less than $25bn....only a small minded person would see this as big money

Igbo land can be a $500bn dollars economy with $125bn per year revenue economy in 15 to 20 years if independent

Stop being small minded

We can control african fashion industry , heavy duty machine industry ,auto industry , large education system , agro innovation pioneers , hospitality industry , ict leaders in africa ...and many more ....we are u stoppable if independent

Restructuring would benefit igbos the most
I love ur reply.

Ok tell me what u want to restructure in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:

I love ur reply.

Ok tell me what u want to restructure in Igbo land?
We want igbo land as one entity , let those that accept they are Igbos like obigbo ,asaba be added to igbo land let's be semi independent or independent

We can do rail line without going to fg
We can build airport without going to fg
We can build sea port without going to fg
We have our own police ,
We can conduct our own election independent from inec
We can determine our economic policies I dependent on fg
Change our education syllabus independent of fg
And my more

4 Likes

Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

We want igbo land as one entity , let those that accept they are Igbos like obigbo ,asaba be added to igbo land let's be semi independent or independent

We have our own police ,
And my more
Its obvious that asaba part is not feasible as we cant ask that they be merged with Igbo land it has to be them demanding for it.

Obviously u know they will not, asaba has nothing to gain or loose by staying in delta state as they are already the capital to such a rich state. So first restructuring scenario u will loose
Re: #obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

We have our own police ,
And my more
Nobody is stopping you from do in rail line, rail line is capital intensive u are already aware of how the fg is borrowing billions of dollars to do that, and they must pay. Don't u think it would be foolish that FG used Nigeria's money to build railway in other regions but we want to suffer and use our own money to build ours?

Is that reasonable to u?

Second restructuring demand "failed"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Sell Fuel In Black Market / Ekiti Assembly Amends State Electoral Law, 19 LCDAs Reflected / Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.