Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (87788 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by shogsman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Parenting in this country has gone to the dogs,sometimes I just conclude this girl's don't have families let alone parents,how can the only thing on the résumé of a girl be showing of ass and boobs.
On the other hand the perverted nature of Nigerians knows no bound that's why this girls trend this much, if it's a country that focuses on talent rather than hoes portraying themselves as strictly sex objects,this so called Instagram wh0res/social media influencer won't be this much.
Now you can't open apps like Instagram in public anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
A worthless LovePeddler ! Anyway,it is Nigeria where all manners of riff-raff are termed celebrities...... more like yeyebrities !

4 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by berbs: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
ralmix:
mood after seeing this
Mad ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by berbs: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:
Parenting I'm this country has gone to the dogs
It's all about the money now bro, forget all about parenting.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by ubox: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
olaboy33:
How do we convince the next generation that education and morality is still the key to success.

In one year, this Lady has bought a house a doctor and an engineer cannot buy in 35 years.

Just how do we?..
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by HRMK: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
Why is Tacha acting like she's quarrelling with Mercy or they are competing. I thought they had settled.

With all the mouth Tacha make I think say by now she go don buy Mansion.

stop dcving urself,who u think say fit buy mansion for lagos out of dem all?na sugar daddies dey buy for dem!how many dia male couterpart don buy?

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Duru009(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you have ever fuvked any Lady, she will certainly remain loyal to you uuuuu......

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by shogsman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
ubox:

It's practically the same world wide, the kinda house Kim Kardashian will buy some engineers in US won't, times have changed.
Be corrected bro,it's not the same those girls came from rich homes,and they have brands,companies that fetch money for them,don't disrespect those girls by likening them to this ones, Kylie Jenner is a billionaire entrepreneur.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by shogsman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
berbs:

It's all about the money now bro, forget all about parenting.
That's the problem you people have,so you don't mind if your daughter is a wh0re as long as she's rich,or your son a rich armed robber.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Annie001: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
Why is Tacha acting like she's quarrelling with Mercy or they are competing. I thought they had settled.

If you happen to be Tasha shoe will you reconcile
Mercy after the house ought to have debunked the rumor of body odor ish but she didn’t which is bad
But Tacha no get good mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Gordson: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

Wey your own mansion grin
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Coldie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gordson:

Wey your own mansion grin

I tell u say I get mansion before

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by deavicky(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mateen1000:
Okay, but to be honest
This Girl Yansh is really Profitable grin
u people can make person laugh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Tonyfx: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mateen1000:
Okay, but to be honest
This Girl Yansh is really Profitable grin

That yansh is worth 2m. Why wouldn't it be profitable? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
My girlie kiss

See my in law grin IKEGO smiley..I knew you guys never broke up cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by DKM123: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
I see one bitter broke niccur crying all over the post about female celebrities who exhibit wealth.

Oga, so what if a man spends on her. Are the men not your mate? Do they not have one head like you? If they chose to spend it on a woman, was it at gun point? Why so pained. Instead of you to go and hustle you are here being bitter and pressed about how men like you choose to spend their wealth.

Soon her parents will go visit her in her 75million naira house while you are here judging in your rented mud house how they failed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by CSTR2: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
nextstep:
Pretty little thing... fine gals full Naija sha. My only regret is one person cannot collect them all grin
I dey tell you.
I am just leaving radisson blu hotel in ikeja right now, and I was alighting from the stairs, I saw one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

A northern lady in the company of one man like that.

It took everything in me not to go and woo her.
If she was alone, I am 100% certain I would have approached her and get her number by any means possible.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Dybala11(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
We are in the month of love.

If you just broke up with your boo/bae, I think this is the right time to see if you could make amends. Take courage and lightheartedness by forsaking pride and I-know-it-all-therefore-I-cant-be-wrong attitude..

Ladies,try and take your men out,or buy them gifts, trust me when I say they're expecting it desperately grin...
Shey the singlets and boxers wey dem dey buy before no be gift?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by EmagNig(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Smh for nairaland mods.

Factory Unlocked & sim free black iPhone 7 for sale in Lagos. Extremely clean and very affordable. Check my signature for my contact.

how much
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by nadesh(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by nadesh(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zita55:
My girlie kiss

See my in law grin IKEGO smiley..I knew you guys never broke up cool
Never. They only went private and took it off SM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by IprintMONEY: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

shut up. tacha is not ready to swallow cum or gobble cum like this hoe. cubana don Bleep am, i know plenty guys wey don Bleep am. to Bleep tacha u go sweat blood. she dosnt give a Bleep about your money

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Coldie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
IprintMONEY:
shut up. tacha is not ready to swallow cum or gobble cum like this hoe. cubana don Bleep am, i know plenty guys wey don Bleep am. to Bleep tacha u go sweat blood. she dosnt give a Bleep about your money
Its cool to imagine things

3 Likes

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Thirteenblood: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Adakintroy2: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
olaboy33:
How do we convince the next generation that education and morality is still the key to success.

In one year, this Lady has bought a house a doctor and an engineer cannot buy in 35 years.

Just how do we?..

Leave it. It's not you or me that will do it. The truth itself has a way it defend it's honor.

Aside no sound mind judge success by cars or houses. It's beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cubana high priest said Nobody can take it away from you. And Ike replied the Bride price is Getting Higher.
Summary: Dude knows his time is Up....

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by nabegibeg: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zhou:

What has come out of you?

Something that can take care of generations even yet unborn and not the abominable that you are watching
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Morals are built in home. Education is a key to success. Being Over callous about fame, celebrities must shine to remain famous. Get your focus on the positivities...

olaboy33:

Just how do we?..
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by bonnyhope: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Full grown up adults behaving like robots
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Realfrankie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ike is a confused person
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Patojargz: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olosho in d making... No doubt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.