Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (87589 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by sprints1: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
IprintMONEY:
shut up. tacha is not ready to swallow cum or gobble cum like this hoe. cubana don Bleep am, i know plenty guys wey don Bleep am. to Bleep tacha u go sweat blood. she dosnt give a Bleep about your money
no be only blood na kerosene... Lol which ta cha?

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by berbs: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

That's the problem you people have,so you don't mind if your daughter is a wh0re as long as she's rich,or your son a rich armed robber.

Don't join me with them bro. I'm basically telling you about what is trending now. Lots of folks have done due diligence. Mind you, these folks are in the Entertainment industry and not entertainment, neither are they in the Oil and Gas sector.
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
webizone:

Liar

Don't need to convince you, your ex can still remain yours with benefits no emotional attachment. That's how I do although some form of compensation is attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by WalkerMichael(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
EmagNig:

how much

70k bro.
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Offpoint3310:
. GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA AND THE STUPID SENSELESS MOD WEY BAN ME GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA TOGETHER
Lol you dey para o grin
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by moststylish(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
adecz:

Guyyy,

If u know quick give this gehl
belle or marry her, she go dump
you sooner than later, for a wadded
guy.

No talk say I no warn you.
who go run go run, shebi teebliz give give tiwa savage belle, las las wetin happen, what about tonto dike own nko

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Bonebreaker(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
What an asset
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by COMPAQ(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Na only actresses and female housemates dey buy new house ni

How come male actors and housemates no dey show new house for Lekki and Ikoyi? Then no sabi act ni? Haven't seen Gideon okeke or Uti Nwachukwu showing new house after almost 7 years of winning, but this is showing off house after 2 years.

If you know, you know!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Pavarottii(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Aplaudez:
people be looking for how to make cool money, nairaland be pushing riff Raff to front page!
That's because nairaland is making is money also... And all these riff raff is Wat he uses to make his major money... Av u seen number of views?
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by ogbonti: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2020
bullet energy drink --- that fat one may even have BP and he is drinking bullet that will race his heart - if he dies tomorrow of cardiac arrest, they will say it is village people grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by IprintMONEY: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Coldie:

Its cool to imagine things
yes especially after smoking loud
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by petitejolie(f): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Choi.....body no be firewood o. Ike something was strong and bulgy all through.
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by AgentNairaland(f): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2020
What !!!

Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by nature4c: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Lamborghini i love this babe. Just one night nne
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
nature4c:
Lamborghini i love this babe. Just one night nne
buoda oponu, and you have a fiancee somewhere o, ode
Re: Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up by Hallabee1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
She made it on one endorsement while me pursuing five point GP from the onset and I dey hear still dey find employment.

Education is the key to success they say, but it seems they have changed the padlock.

I need the key o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.