Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,433 members, 7,958,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! (336 Views)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! by MrCork: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2020

Kentucky fried chicken (kfc) officialy started selling jollof rice today. ((Hurrrray))
..GUYS.. Technicaly, this mean we no longer need to waste our hard earned moiney takin ladies to any expensive restaurant..nada . ((Hurrrrrrray again)).
...juss take her to KFC, order jollof n chicken ..she be grateful ....and truss me in return.. this means ...**u** gettin ** that punnny!!! ((hurrrray hurrrray hurrray)) cheesy

....THANK ME LATER!!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! by Froshloaded: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
embarassed I miss onila.

1 Like

Re: Good News For The Ladies....today We Celebrate!!! by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrCork:

Kentucky fried chicken (kfc) officialy started selling jollof rice today. ((Hurrrray))
..GUYS.. Technicaly, this mean we no longer need to waste our hard earned moiney takin ladies to any expensive restaurant..nada . ((Hurrrrrrray again)).
...juss take her to KFC, order jollof n chicken ..she be grateful ....and truss me in return.. this means ...**u** gettin ** that punnny!!! ((hurrrray hurrrray hurrray)) cheesy

....THANK ME LATER!!! wink

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mscheeeww.

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Ultimate Love / Steps To Get The Woman Of Your Dreams / Get Ebooks Showing You Various Ways You Can Employ To Earn $2 - $20 Daily @N800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.