Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

He Wont Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wont Let Go (899 Views)

When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / He Wont Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wont Let Go by watchme(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders, please help me out

I have been going out with this guy for more than a decade now, he is a final year student of EBSU and am a 3rd year student of University of Abuja. recently i noticed that am 2 years older than him though he looked very matured and also intelligent more than his age. he really love me so much and I also love him too. When i asked him to tell me the truth about the issue he said he told me he was 23 when we started dating in order to win my love. I have met some couple of friends for advice but not satisfied with there suggestions. I have been avoiding his calls and also his presence but he keeps calling and sending his friend and his elder brother beg me.

Please i would appreciate your friendly advice.

Thanks.
Re: He Wont Let Go by iice(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
His being younger does what to you exactly?
Re: He Wont Let Go by silvertuke(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
watchme:

I have been going out with this guy for more than a decade now, he is a final year student of EBSU and am a 3rd year student of University of Abuja. recently i noticed that am 2 years older than him though he looked very matured and also intelligent more than his age. he really love me so much and I also love him too. When i asked him to tell me the truth about the issue he said he told me he was 23 when we started dating in order to win my love. I have met some couple of friends for advice but not satisfied with there suggestions. I have been avoiding his calls and also his presence but he keeps calling and sending his friend and his elder brother beg me.

Thanks.

Age is not a barrier if there is true love. You said the guy loves and I belt he does for him to be sending his friends and elder brother to beg you. So if you truly love him then 4get about the age difference and continue with the relationship. That is my advise for you.
Re: He Wont Let Go by Coolabbie: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
Why are u giving ursef unnecessary headache. Since he doesnt hv a problem wit it,why shud u.
Re: He Wont Let Go by iyatrustee(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
what is the problem with age in this part of the world? just becos you are 2yrs older and so wat? except if it is the guy that is bothered about it.
Re: He Wont Let Go by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
watchme:

I have been going out with this guy for more than a decade now, he is a final year student of EBSU and am a 3rd year student of  University of Abuja. recently i noticed that am 2 years older than him though he looked very matured and also intelligent more than his age. he really love me so much and I also love him too. When i asked him to tell me the truth about the issue he said he told me he was 23 when we started dating in order to win my love. I have met some couple of friends for advice but not satisfied with there suggestions. I have been avoiding his calls and also his presence but he keeps calling and sending his friend and his elder brother beg me.

Thanks.

Not satisfied  . . . n wil u be satisfied on here? . . come-onnnn sis, u obviously know wat to do even if we all told u 'Age aint nothin but a number'. . . so if u dont lov him enuf,then leave. . . and if u do love him enuf,wel then . . . Age still aint nothin but a number. tongue

Good luck.
Re: He Wont Let Go by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
I can marry a 5 year older woman
Once I can handle her
tongue undecided
Re: He Wont Let Go by livedit(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
Wow! Two years make that big of a difference to you? I mean, I can see you being upset because he lied to you about his age, but holding out on him just because your 2yrs. of his senior. Wow! I thought I was picky with age brackets. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion and what they would prefer out of a relationship.

But I truly think if he is this great of a guy then why blow him off completely. Somebody who lies about anything is not good, because if you'd lie about something as little as that. Then what else would you lie about. However, that's to a certain extent. Obviously, the guy was trying to impress you because he really wanted you to give him a chance. So he was wrong for lying, but I can understand his motive to why he lied.

Before you make that final decision (if you haven't already). You need to sit down and write all the things you like about him (minus his age). How does he makes you feel when your with him? Does he treat you good? Does he love you and treat you with respect? If it wasn't for his age, would he be someone you could see yourself with long term. (again, forget about his age for right now) Is there chemistry? Does he has a sense of humor? Is he caring? Do you two get along well?

Then next, I want you to write the things you don't find appealing or dislike about him. Then compare the two. If you are still confused, then I would recommend praying over this situation first, before tossing him to the dogs.
Re: He Wont Let Go by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
watchme:

Thanks.

are saying you couldnt come across anything thing that reveled his age in the past decade ? you said he lied that he was 23 when you started dating
so 23 take away 2 it makes him 21 when you started dating 10 years ago now is 41 and still bothered about his age at 41
Re: He Wont Let Go by watchme(f): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Thanks for your advice
Re: He Wont Let Go by mutter(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
I have quite a few friends who are married to younger men.
It is no problem. Just play your role as a woman.
Remember you are as old as you look.
Take care of yourself and look good, that`s all that matters.
Some women in their forties look better than some in their 30ties. If you keep yourself well, who is even going to make an issue of it later?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially ? / close this acct seun / Check This Out And Tell Me Hos U Feel About It. Installing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.