Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten (475 Views)

Akeredolu: I Have Lost My Friend And Brother – Fayemi / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten by okpalaAnambra: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
What's the update on Henry Oka and his brother...the masterminds of first bomb explosion in Abuja?
We forget so easily

3 Likes

Re: Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
They ended with zonathan's government.
Re: Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten by F117nighthawk: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Of what use are they for people to remember them
Re: Henry Oka And Brother Forgotten by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
What's the update on Henry Oka and his brother...the masterminds of first bomb explosion in Abuja?
We forget so easily

Goan check dem in prison.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Calls On Oshiomhole To Resign From His Post / Court Sentences Metuh To 39 Years In Prison / Government Cash Was Not Spent On My Mum’s Birthday – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.