Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Feel Insecure In My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Insecure In My Marriage (3424 Views)

Lawyers! Help A Friend, His Children Are Insecure In The Hands Of Their Mother / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2022
I feel insecure in my mind!

I will make it simple and short! Currently, my wife claims she is playing a game with a married man who needs a child! Somehow they met but I'm not aware of how, overtime I noticed the frequent call from the man with my wife, she even saved the number as sweetness, I challenged it but she said its just the game, and short often they both go out for the weekend to a place she told me the man got her a catering job, still I let her go cos she said she needed the gains to meet her financial needs which I could not provide at that time, also often the man is a regular caller, they talk at length and at midnight, so I challenged the height of disrespect then I checked her whatsapp conversation, there she and the man made promises to help each other, she will always call him sweet names on the chat, but whenever I question the act she feels very confident and comfortable that I am pissed at it but no changes and no remorse, the fact that she and the man has been going out for the weekend on 3x, I feel something is going wrong behind me and I am not comfortable with the game idea anymore, upon many other reasons and reaction to feel insecure that I can't mention here! I really need your opinion and advice to heal my insecurities. We are married with two kids and being together for 9 years, this feeling is still fresh cos its just happening this year!
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Boogyman557: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool The THUNDER wey go FIRE u still de SMOKE WEED!

70 yrs old MAN!

Na wen u go get SENSE!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

Abeg send me ur LOCATION..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by advanceDNA: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hes asking for advice on what to do to make him feel ok with his wife's behavior..

Make i nor talk wetin dey my mind....because u go just go kpai yourself somewhere......besides, Women that love idíots like you will soon come and give you hope saying stuffs like...you triggered her...please placate her, talk to her gently, show her love and care.... so i know you will not take good advice..

By the way...Let no one call this guy a simp...seriously ....it will not be fair to the real simps ...

Men...being with a woman is not a must anymore..but if you choose to....dont forget to take the pill....

24 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
olaitonto:

I will make it simple and short! Currently, my wife claims she is playing a game with a married man who needs a child! .....I feel something is going wrong behind me and I am not comfortable with the game idea anymore, upon many other reasons and reaction to feel insecure that I can't mention here! I really need your opinion and advice to heal my insecurities. We are married with two kids and being together for 9 years, this feeling is still fresh cos its just happening this year!
Game ke? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Orestino(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Game ke? undecided

Ehn na

Na game

Them dey use OP play ping pong grin

15 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Babaken(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine olosho man that marry olosho babe want to disturb the peace of nairaland with his plans that go wrong.
Imaging allowing your wife to play along with married man for her to get the financial assistance you can't provide you are encouraging olosho be that now you want to pull out.

14 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Zaheertyler(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
olaitonto:

I will make it simple and short! Currently, my wife claims she is playing a game with a married man who needs a child! Somehow they met but I'm not aware of how, overtime I noticed the frequent call from the man with my wife, she even saved the number as sweetness, I challenged it but she said its just the game, and short often they both go out for the weekend to a place she told me the man got her a catering job, still I let her go cos she said she needed the gains to meet her financial needs which I could not provide at that time, also often the man is a regular caller, they talk at length and at midnight, so I challenged the height of disrespect then I checked her whatsapp conversation, there she and the man made promises to help each other, she will always call him sweet names on the chat, but whenever I question the act she feels very confident and comfortable that I am pissed at it but no changes and no remorse, the fact that she and the man has been going out for the weekend on 3x, I feel something is going wrong behind me and I am not comfortable with the game idea anymore, upon many other reasons and reaction to feel insecure that I can't mention here! I really need your opinion and advice to heal my insecurities. We are married with two kids and being together for 9 years, this feeling is still fresh cos its just happening this year!
Egbon wetin Dey sup?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by dawnomike(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
The are going a downward spiral... Your eife is almost gone

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Are u sure u are married? This does not sound as a Marriage.
olaitonto:

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Zonefree(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by capetownboyz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Better staying off single than seeing nonsense like this .. wacko de worry u big time .. weak ass bitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
But she claim its just a game and if I don't trust her she may be forced to delve in
dawnomike:
The are going a downward spiral... Your eife is almost gone
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
We are married
Righteousness2:
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by DoggoneDogg: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
I know this game
It's called Pro Evolution Simp 9 on PlayStation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm not weak! Financial incapacity can make it seem, I trust her to let her play cos she begged for it when I challenged it initially
capetownboyz:
Better staying off single than seeing nonsense like this .. wacko de worry u big time .. weak ass bitch
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol, I ain't a simp o, na money just scarce for now so I let her play
DoggoneDogg:
I know this game
It's called Pro Evolution Simp 9 on PlayStation
;

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Richy4(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
You are playing games with us as well for coming up with this kind of story...I no dey play again sad

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
olaitonto:
I'm not weak! Financial incapacity can make it seem, I trust her to let her play cos she begged for it when I challenged it initially

U mean you trusted her to be go out with other men?? I dont get...i can never get it...

I never knew there's this kind of simping level

Nigaa open your eyes..your wife is taking advantage of your love, trust and gentleness..she has zero respect for you...shes cheating on you but hiding it with zero effort...this manipulation is horrible man..

This is why some guys have been shouting redpill on nairaland and women think men here hate them.....

17 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
But its a true story and I just need help to gain mental balance! To think of, I never. Thought it could happen to me
Richy4:
You are playing games with us as well for coming up with this kind of story...I no dey play again sad
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
If what you put out here is the real state of things, then your Home is in a mess and needs the Healing and touch of GOD.

Take your home to GOD in Prayers.
Save this date. 11th-12th of June. Ensure you attend the program. Stand in for your Family.

olaitonto:
We are married

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yes! You maybe right, she's taking advantage
advanceDNA:

U mean you trusted her to be go out with other men?? I dont get...i can never get it...

I never knew there's this kind of simping level

Nigaa open your eyes..your wife is taking advantage of your love, trust and gentleness..she has zero respect for you...shes cheating on you but hiding it with zero effort...this manipulation is horrible man..

This is why some guys have been shouting redpill on nairaland and women think men here hate them.....
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
If what you put out here is the real state of things, then your Home is in a mess and needs the Healing and touch of GOD.

Save this date. 11th-12th of June .Ensure you attend the program. Stand in for your Family.

olaitonto:
We are married

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Mindlog: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
If your story is true, It is not being insecure but you are living in denial that your wife is sexually active with the man with the "excuse" she is playing games.....your wife is gone.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Its a financial incapacity issue I guess, I am praying already but I don't think I can trust her even if they are yet to knack
Righteousness2:

Save this date. 11th-12th of June. Ensure you attend the program. Stand in for your Family.

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by thorpido(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Are you Will Smith?He's the one that allows Jada play this kind of game.
Mister,no let money yab you o.This na game of dethrone.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wow wow wow!! Can she be gone for real, I think she's just about to go and she needs my effort to push her out already
Mindlog:
If your story is true, It is not being insecure but you are living in denial that your wife is sexually active with the man with the "excuse" she is playing games.....your wife is gone.

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Money de yab me already since I let her play the game, beside she is the one who called it a game, I never supported it
thorpido:
Are you Will Smith?He's throne that allows Jada play this kind of game.
Mister,no let money yab you o.This na game of dethrone.
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by cavreek: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Am sure she is still single atleast the man thinks so
I would have advised u but I dont want the wrath of my fellow comrades to fall on me so I will let them do justice
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Richy4(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ok..
Let me see
<< You are married for 9 years..
<< The woman you called your wife says she is playing on another man's emotions.. you challenged it but could not do anything about it..
<< She speaks with this man at the ungodly time of the night.. (which you know)..U also challenged and could not do anything about it..
<< She chat with him using erotic words... You saw it, You challenged and could not do or demonstrate your displeasure with action..
Now the Question is
<< Are you waiting to make millions of Naira before you realize that she is playing with your emotions as well as that of the man..
<< Based on your thinking and perspective, how do you define cheating?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by olaitonto(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Honestly I wish I can define cheat at this point of my life, I just can't blv they had sex already
Richy4:
Ok..
Let me see
<< You are married for 9 years..
<< The woman you called your wife says she is playing on another man's emotions.. you challenged it but could not do anything about it..
<< She speaks with this man at the ungodly time of the night.. (which you know)..U also challenged and could not do anything about it..
<< She chat with him using erotic words... You saw it, You challenged and could not do or demonstrate your displeasure with action..
Now the Question is
<< Are you waiting to make millions of Naira before you realize that she is playing with your emotions as well as that of the man..
<< Based on your thinking and perspective, how do you define cheating?
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by Noble3264: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
What did I just just read?

Can't imagine the psychological trauma you'll be going through, to say you're pathetic is an understatement.

You better MAN and call the shots in your home bloody SIMP.
Re: I Feel Insecure In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Never Proposed Formally But Were Getting Married! / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? / Divorced Man Shares Marriage Advice He Wishes He Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.