Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man Stole His Girlfriend 10 Thousand Naira To Play Bet 100 Million And He Won - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole His Girlfriend 10 Thousand Naira To Play Bet 100 Million And He Won (7518 Views)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Stole His Girlfriend 10 Thousand Naira To Play Bet 100 Million And He Won by snitchbitch: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
I will invite her over to my house, put sleeping pill inside her drink, let her drink and give her parting fvck, after 20 rounds I will leave the place, a letter with my departure will be left on the table for her to read when she wakes, I will steal all my properties in the house and call police that an unknown olosho has invaded and robbed me of all my belongings. when she reaches the police cell, I will send her the 10k for bail.

you said I am wicked? I lived and grew up in NIGERIA!!!! (they taught me and I learned the hard way) so don't blame me!!! those bladder than me are roaming free on the streets, if they(bad guys) are in university, I still dey KG!!!!.

GOOD EVENING NAIRALAND!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Court Sentences 17 To Community Service For COVID-19 Protocols Violation / 3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / How Has The Strike By Judicial Workers Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.