Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65273 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by paxx: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Debest4u: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oboy this guy na mumu atleast 10m. Kai people greedy.

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

But what do you expect now? Do you want him to divide it into two or what

At the end of the day na the wife go enjoy greater part of the money. Like housing (better house this time), good car (at least one for the girl), her level will never remain the same no matter how crazy is the man

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MrCover: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Angrygoat: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
How the Bleep will he do 10k man. Come on man,I stole your 10k,I'm lending u 5k bich

13 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by DonEd(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.
Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
the important question IS: what would be her reaction if he had lost the money?!

IMHO the man is a thief, and as a thief he owes her absolutely NOTHING.... not even the 10k because thieves dont have moral/values.

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
I wonder how many names nairalanders will call the girl if she were to be the one who stole his money and cash out big with it then give him his 10k back. Greed has blinded some people

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Roma10: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Him try be that
Him for lose now the girl for by now enter Internet end the relationship grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Harodebby(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onmo dis one pass greed oh, itz witchcraft undecided cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by mytime24(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Greedy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Karemarealty288(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maybe the girl don use abuse resurrect his late Dad.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by kaptaintintin: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Reminds me of Ali baba and the 40 thieves cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi. Worse case scenario, the betting company is involved, the man will be sued for money laundering because he violated their anti-money laundering rules and all winnings voided.
Read below the opinion of a criminal law practitioner and an ex law enforcement agent with 36 years experience.
There is a Maxim in the law taken from the Latin language. Ex Turpe Causa Non Artier Actio .In English it means: “From a bad or base cause no good can come”. The makers of the law knew before hand that there would be people who will try to skirt the rule of law for their own selfish and unlawful and dishonest purposes. A sum of money stolen and then used to invest in anything such as land or gold bars of silver or what ever kind properties and as a result makes a gain on it is still stolen property.
Money has an “opportunity cost,” so when someone steals it from the owner, they are stealing the opportunity of the owner to enjoy his money or to employ it elsewhere to make a profit. The money is stolen and whatever is bought or what ever profits or returns on it is still stolen property and belongs to the original owner. So no attempt to launder the profits or the original sum will be lawful.
It is a criminal act for which the perpetrator is well deserving of a jail term that the court may impose . Thieves sometime steal goods and sell them and use the proceeds of sale to buy jewelry or some other kinds of properties in a vain effort to launder the money .The jewelry is also stolen property. If the jewelry is sold and the proceeds used to buy gold bars, it is still stolen property. If the gold bar is melted down and made into gold coins, they still remain stolen property.
Furthermore every person who helps in the process knowingly can be charged with handling Stolen property or receiving stolen property. In this case ,”willful blindness” is still “knowingly”. This remain so even if the police will return the property to the original owner after the Court is finish with the case and the penalty imposed.

There is another Latin Maxim used in law that says ;”He who comes to Equity Must come with Clean Hands”. It means that if a person does something wrong in both civil law and criminal law, they cannot come to the court to enforce any claim against the police or the owner who has since seized what is rightfully theirs because the perpetrator of the act “hands are dirty” .if one breaches a contract they cannot come to court to request that the court enforce any obligation ,clauses or duties against the innocent party to that contract.
https://www.quora.com/If-someone-invests-with-stolen-money-is-the-money-they-gain-from-their-investments-legally-earned

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Richy4(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2021

grin grin grin
If this was a real life story, Why is it on crime section?...
Was it because he stole her money to win big or the fact that he gave her 10k grin

Something tells me that if it was the girl narrating this story, she would have demanded for all the money the guy won..in the name of he stole from me smiley

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Sonnobax15(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy
Na the kind of aka-gum wey most NIGERIAN girls deserve be this....

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by NobleSeed(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
chairman you seif too do .why you no do giveaway for her na ? No be your bae ni?

7 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Topmaike007(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
I don steal be say I don steal
1kobo am not giving her, besides she don already swear for person wey thief the money

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kingcalls: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Y should she collect 40m ?? Its not her money...her money is 10k

Modified...all u guys saying he owes her should go and watch the movie Acrimony .... the husband stole from her multiple times, to run a business... she even sold her house and gave the guy for the business...but business no gree work.... she got frustrated after 20 yrs of hope...she threw the guy out onlyvfir the business to finally work... he was paid about 150 million dollars...he went to see his ex wife and gave her 10 million... she went to court to claim the whole money siting that it was her money that was used.... the judge threw the case out saying as long as she divorced him b4 money show he owes her nothing and that doesn't she understand that the man was even generous to have given her 10m and was under no obligation to even give her the money in the first place ... the only thing he owes her was the money she gave him ...

10 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Perfecttouchade: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Gbas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by simplepee(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Why is no one talking about the fact that the man stole?

Well, as for me I will break up with the guy. I can't date or marry a thief and a gambler. You all have lost it because of money..

I know if reverse was the case, you guys will drag the woman for stealing in the first place, I spit on most guys here.
Even in this case, you are still insulting the woman, hatred kill all of una. Tueh!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Bigcola(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
This is dicey... the guy could do more anyway, but he is not obliged to give more than 10k if he doesn't feel like...

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by FahBuLous: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
I won't give her shiit...
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?

Of course she's damn right shocked

What a greedy hearted guy he is. He stole the money and wasn't even magnanimous to give her at least 20%. She would've gladly collected it but seeing how wicked the guy was by just returning the paltry N10k made her furious.

Now she wanted N40m. There always a reaction for every action. Now let him do the needful. Barawo bansa tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by ntyce(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by 1Alex: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2021
If the picture I am seeing here is the actual picture, then the money is not a Nigerian bank note.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by BKayy: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2021
This is the highest form of wickedness.

This man is not smart at all for admitting that the actual money he stole was what he used to bet.
He forgot that he is a Nigerian probably dating a non Nigerian woman. Now he stands the chance of losing everything.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by 9jayes: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Both of them are greedy, say no to stealing say no to betting and say no to greedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.