Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa (56059 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by back2sender: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2020
PicLtd:

Ok...we need your view on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5682510/ibrahim-idris-alfa-rapes-3/1
What is bad is bad. I no dey support nonsense
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by cejaypriesty(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibo amaka
It is Igbo Amaka not Ibo Amaka,even though you are mocking them as some of you always do but had to correct You.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by DavidEsq(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2020
annayawchee:
The guy's name is DC not Batista and they are not blood brothers but they are from the same town but different villages and how do I know this? They are both from my town.
So na so una town ppl be ba? I go dey avoid u before u go wire me that kain big stone.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Why u stone me na

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by annayawchee: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
DavidEsq:

So na so una town ppl be ba? I go dey avoid u before u go wire me that kain big stone.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Why u stone me na
shift Abeg.... It might sound funny to you but it's not to me, do you know the consequences of that guy's action?
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Why I stay away from sub human niggs.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Ournolly: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Just like that?
This man full of life killed like an animal in broad daylight?

This among others are the reason we need to control our temper.

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by TechCapon(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
annayawchee:
well... He is with the police but his house in the village was burnt as at yesterday
lol. Village people no get joy cheesy. The worst part is that they were telling him to calm down and he refused. I'm sure he's full of regrets

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Caseless: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Why he use head collect stone like ram?
He no even respect the cops
how he used his head is a mystery to me . Why not use his hand?

2 Likes

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by IamHonourable1: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86582762:

What did you just typed type
Stoning a man to death : Is this suppose to be funny and cool to you
Who raised you?

You guys have taken TRIBALISM to another level.
*Spits*

Bros you should know that a lot of these guys who type anyhow come from broken homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by annayawchee: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. Village people no get joy cheesy. The worst part is that they were telling him to calm down and he refused. I'm sure he's full of regrets
I see it as karma, he is not your regular nice guy, his compound is just few compound away from mine, he has history and it's quite dark.....
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Prompto: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2020
What is your foolish comment about gangan
?

Mistaicey2288:

What did you just typed? Two past tenses in a single sentence... Well I'm not surprised.. What should one expect from a supporter of a failure like Buhari? And later this same Suya seller will claim he graduated with a good grade in school...

Also, you obviously should be the last person to show you truly care by asking someone who raised him because he Aired his view about brother Stoning his other brother to death. If you truly have any iota of humanity in you as you claim, is this incident not a child's play compared to insecurity issues facing Nigeria under your beloved Buhari who still gives the Boko Haram terrorists freedom after they get captured? Can this be compared to several thousands of people who have died due to Buhari’s incompetence? Double standards is really bad and you should watch it.. That's a piece of advice for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by 77up(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
The way Nigerians Igbos spread violence eh...
Fixed lipsrsealed
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Mistaicey2288: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Prompto:
What is your foolish comment about gangan
?

And who is this one quoting me stupidly? Ladt time i checked, my comment wasn't directed at you. Stop poking your nose foolishly into what doesn't concern you... Ozuor!
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Jameela2000: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
The most dreaded humans on Earth are igbos..I'm talking from personal experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by 77up(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Holyman3(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
That animal should be thrown in hell already.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Jameela2000: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
As big as he is he couldn't defend himself, he just stood and died like a coward...If he's my brother I won't attend the burial.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by TheSyndrome: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Now its Nigerians angry angry
I have marked your moniker grin grin

SUCKCESSFUL:
The way Nigerians spread violence eh...

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by majamajic(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
SoftP:
They are Biafrans, not Nigerians

Op, stop messing up our image

But Biafra is in Nigeria ,

I think
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Slimtzy: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
drug business went wrong
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED

2 Likes

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Kpilo101: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
IPOB..everywhere you go
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by edifice235(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na so person dey die?
This op sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked

Every country that discrimates against Nigerians is justified in doing so.A man just killed his brother in a foreign land,in the presence of police.Laws don't matter to these people.

2 Likes

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by uuzba(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jameela2000:
As big as he is he couldn't defend himself, he just stood and died like a coward...If he's my brother I won't attend the burial.
You will kill your brother and refuse to attend the burial?
Police will not arrest you again?

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by uuzba(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Why I stay away from sub human niggs.
Better change this your life style.
One thing I know about life is that, you will get into a situation where ALL the "niggers" will surround you, left right and centre...
You will just be there, vexing and sweating.
They will be laughing and dancing. Only you will be there, squeezing face.
The moment you explode and shout, "Common gerrout of here, useless people",
all the whole human rights people will brand you a racist, paste your picture on social media.
If you slap somebody out of annoyance, they will call it assult and have you arrested.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Jamarii: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
RamseyBolton:
Control your anger. Una no go hear. As for the murderer, them go xenophobia your bumbum for jail. Forget ever coming back to Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by oodua1stson: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now he will be regretting it for the rest of his life.

May my anger never push me to eternal regret.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by FirstbornWds: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jameela2000:

I see why your personal experience with Igbos has been bad. No sane person will deal with you with this kind of mentality.

You deserve accolades for stupidity.
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Jamarii: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86582762:

What did you just typed type
Stoning a man to death : Is this suppose to be funny and cool to you
Who raised you?

You guys have taken TRIBALISM to another level.
*Spits*
[/s]
Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by Dagrace01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Igbo Kwenu!
My neighbors will do anything in the name of money...
I once heard a story of how an Igbo man used his momma for rituals and celebrated her burial in a grand style.
He said "what's his mother still doing alive when he's poor?"
He believed he has used the 5star mega burial rite for his mum as an atonement for his sin.
He believed he has taking very good care of his mother by doing so.
Igbo Kwenu!
I hail oooo!

1 Like

Re: Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa by NaMeAboki: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Same set of ppl disgracing us again.
I bet one of them will shamelessly find a way to shift the blame on Buhari, SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.