Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It (12361 Views)

Senate To Introduce Diaspora Voting / Buhari Says He Will Sign Electoral Bill If NASS Makes The Necessary Adjustments / Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Ladycewhy(f): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Sammy07:

I now see the reason he called the mods for you .
You can't prove your allegations.
Your allegations were false

Abeq,
There is something called "legally blind" if you didn't see where he insulted a tribe ,then you need to declare as legally blind. grin . If he likes let him call DSS tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Nackzy: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Does he Understand the full meaning of diaspora?
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
That is confidence personified.

Let unknown beings from the outer space participate in election, Buhari will defeat ipob candidate athifku before 9 am on election day. FACT. Ipob miscreants to argue with lamidi cownu. angry

Computer age.

You are still supporting political parties .. in Nigeria ..

You need to rethink your life

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Ladycewhy(f): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Houstency:

Don't dignify the association of NL Maniacs, as aptly put by you with a response. The Cretins should get their lives back from Chronic Zombiesm. Same person engages you with different Monikers, don't fall for his gimmicks. Perfect response , Sane ones are with you.
How the mods have allowed this lunacy to go on for this long is so saddening. These maniacs make this forum unattractive for sane people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Hahaha a match for your m**ness I guess......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2020
anonimi:

If you are not as incompetent as the lifeless speaker of those words, you would have asked him to send the Bill to the NASS for debate, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266
Your hate n ignorance has blinded you to the fact that even you can send the bill to the national assembly...
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Cyoung4real(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Wait, is he trying to contest for third term?

Mogbe,oooo

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by israelmao(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Sign the electoral act passed to you by the eighth assembly.
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by toprealman: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2020
As if votes in Nigeria counts.
#SaiScam
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Imagine exposing our electoral inefficiency to the entire world and embarrassing ourselves. No please grin

But on a serious note is Nigeria ready? Imagine the number of fake votes that will originate from Neighboring Niger Republic, Chad, Cameroon and other African countries. They will become a weapons in the hands of these desperate politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by seguno2: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
highcadre:
Nice for once. NASS, over to you!

Did you read where he sent the Bill to the lawmakers?
Or what are you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by contigiency(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2020
The most democratic president Nigeria ever had since this republic is president buhari. The man likes due process so much.
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Sirseedorf(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2020
The President, Major General Muhammadu buhari. Wow that's what I call balls.

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Shattuck(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2020
we can barely organize a free and fair election and yet this man is talking about diaspora voting,is'nt that another avenue for election manipulation s
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by contigiency(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:
We are not yet matured for Diaspora voting jare...

When we are still yet to organise credible elections locally..

This is the type of statements that our past leaders used to perpetuate us into backwardness. Anytime any good thing is mentioned, they say we are not yet matured for it. As if there is anywhere in the world where perfection exist. There is nothing sky rocketing about diaspora voting. We just have to start it and continue to make amends where necessary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by ogbonti: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Factfinder1:
When are this mofos gonna implement electronic voting systems

then how will they rig the election?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by contigiency(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
How the mods have allowed this lunacy to go on for this long is so saddening. These maniacs make this forum unattractive for sane people.

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by proclinician: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Let unknown beings from the outer space participate in election, Buhari will defeat ipob candidate athifku before 9 am on election day. FACT. Ipob miscreants to argue with lamidi cownu. angry

Is buhari going to contest with ipob who rules over your emptiness and senselessness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd4 lalticlala
She said the truth tho.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Trendy247: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Ballot papers will be hijacked in the air, thumbprinted and returned to the zoo
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by witworth(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Hypocrite, as if he has regard for the coward NASS self. Bunch of wicked people
Nonsense
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Tumbulum: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

being articulate for once is what differentiate you from an ordinary almajiri on the street.
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by CSTR2: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Very rich.
Coming from a president on his last term.

The same president that did not support good reforms before the 2019 elections because it would disadvantage him.
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by patani(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:
We are not yet matured for Diaspora voting jare...

When we are still yet to organise credible elections locally..

When small countries like Namibia are already doing diaspora voting...?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by helinues: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
patani:

When small countries like Namibia are already doing diaspora voting...?

Dont contradict yourself
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by gurunlocker: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol.... This man is very funny.

When you know it won't have any effect on you, as you are already in your second term. You should have signed electoral amendment bill before election to show us how serious you are. grin grin
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by OlujobaSamuel: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, imagine ballot snatching in US or late arrival of materials in Ghana
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by OlujobaSamuel: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, imagine ballot snatching in US or late arrival of materials in Ghana??
Re: Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It by Finnese001: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2020
bleep all our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost / Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.