Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial (6907 Views)

Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Westbestside: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2020
BabaEleyele:

Your useless mother is the next best thing after my vomit, Yoribanza piece of garbage grin
Seun, rule 2 broken.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Westbestside: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
14 February is going to be a turning point in Biafran history,Biafrans are not cowards we die for what we believe in,if there is going to be war let their be war.
As if you can stand the war
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Westbestside: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2020
biafranation:
Afonja already here hating out of envy in their bone marrow. They lack ability as a people to get anything done but envy those who can.

Afonjas who came out for Amotekun protest...online warriors. Already abandoned Amotekun like they abandaned their Sowore.
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos
Is it your people that get amotekun done?
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
Is it your people that get amotekun done?

Low IQ afonja from Dahomey...have zero sense.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Villagemeat: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
yarimo:
If they like let them storm drone check points, any time they disturb the peace of others. that is when they will all know what they have storm. grin
See this one were no get liver
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Kylekent59: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Last last, if these people start handling a gun, even the police and soldiers are in trouble.

No country would wanna help Nigeria because our forces shot some of ipob members sometimes about 2018-2019.

They don't carry guns but still fearless.

What if they start carrying guns

Amotekun exist

Muric exist

Oduduwa exist

Ipob sef exist, but they are hated.

It would be foolish to come online and solicit for Amotekun to be instigated, but want IPOB scrapped, MURIC group speaks but non challenges them.

If Nigeria should break, Amotekun and IPOB don set their own security and forces, but what about the South south?

The north already have Muric,Boko haram, Sharia.... etc.

The FG should please restore back peace in the country.

Thesedays news don't sound good in the ear.

There need to be "UNITY"

4 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Westbestside: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Xavfra:

Bros....the so called amotekun is now history......forget the so called launching
Lol, see this one. Better go apply for it on Friday.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Westbestside: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
biafranation:

Low IQ afonja from Dahomey...have zero sense.
Osu mumu from monkey kingdom. No intelligent talk on his head. It is very hard to distinguish between his brain and cockroach brain. Spit.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Biafrarep(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
What you can't take away from IPOB is their passion, dedication and courage even in the face of danger.
My happiness is that we already have a standby army, although not yet armed but one that can mobilize tens of thousands within 48 hours notice.
As Nigeria is today, the worst thing any of its disparate ethnic groups would do now is to be unprepared for any eventuality. This country is totering at the precipice and just like Yugaslavia of old, those who are not prepared when it goes kaboom will be consumed like the Bosnians.

It seems like Igbos and yorubas are gradually getting prepared while MB and ND are yet to mobilize due to their heterogeneous nature. Although, parts of the ND that are already identifying with IPOB such as Rivers will certainly be protected by IPOB when hostilities ensue.

Ohanaeze and other Igbo leaders of thought should rise now and condemn that foolish Abia commissioner for issuing unnecessary threat to IPOB so that if there is any loss of life on 14, he will be held responsible. For God's sake, freedom of movement and expression are still fundamental human rights and so IPOB have every right to attend the burial.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Biafrarep(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Last last, if these people start handling a gun, even the police and soldiers are in trouble.

No country would wanna help Nigeria because our forces shot some of ipob members sometimes about 2018-2019.

They don't carry guns but still fearless.

What if they start carrying guns

Amotekun exist

Muric exist

Oduduwa exist

Ipob sef exist, but they are hated.

It would be foolish to come online and solicit for Amotekun to be instigated, but want IPOB scrapped, MURIC group speaks but non challenges them.

If Nigeria should break, Amotekun and IPOB don set their own security and forces, but what about the South south?

The north already have Muric,Boko haram, Sharia.... etc.

The FG should please restore back peace in the country.

Thesedays news don't sound good in the ear.

There need to be "UNITY"
I didn't see your comment before I made mine, but we shared exactly the same sentiment. As it stands now, unknown to undescerning people, regional armies have started forming in Nigeria against the anticipated showdown with the jihadists.
The Igbos and Yorubas are getting prepared but the ND and especially the MB are just like the Bosnians, ill-prepared and sleeping when winter is fast approaching.

I'm just praying that the world powers would intervene on time but if they choose to be racist with a mindset that we should kill ourselves since we are already overpopulated, then it will be all man for himself, God for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Timi141: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Biafrarep:

I didn't see your comment before I made mine, but we shared exactly the same sentiment. As it stands now, unknown to undescerning people, regional armies have started forming in Nigeria against the anticipated showdown with the jihadists.
The Igbos and Yorubas are getting prepared but the ND and especially the MB are just like the Bosnians, ill-prepared and sleeping when winter is fast approaching.

I'm just praying that the world powers would intervene on time but if they choose to be racist with a mindset that we should kill ourselves since we are already overpopulated, then it will be all man for himself, God for us all.
Exactly, Instead of fighting each other like kids on this forum while our common enemy grows stronger day by day. Let us organise our various tribes and push for at the very least "Regionalism " i.e. A One Country Three systems state where three of us share the same economic area and common military but different economic policies and constitutions, and where each region is in control of it's own police force and revenue stream. Let each and everyone pay for it's own policies, projects and outcomes of it's religious stances.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
See reactions and this is not on front page yet
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by propsvilla3: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria Security forces and Nigeria Government are mad. How on Earth do they think IPOB will not attend the burial of NK's parents. They should channel that Energy to Northern Nigeria that is seriously having security issues.

1 Like

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by PicLtd: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:
Though Isupport Biafra whole heatedly. However, I must warn our youths to keep away from Kanus father's burial. Nnamdi Kanu cannot protect anybody, it will be the same useless rants on RB if anything negative should happen to our people. I say it again, please keep away from that burial.

Since when did police become the decider of who attends burials or not?

It is not the police duty to make laws, let them go to court and get an injuction to stop the burial from happening if they so wish.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Aidejay(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
These guys are really amazing. It great to see people standing for what they believe in. Unfortunately this is still a pocket event that would result in no national impact as the masses are still comfortable being oppressed and are not ready for any inconveniences they want change but not at the cost of fighting and dying for it. Just like independence they want it handed over to them on a platter, and that would never happen. It's a bit saddening to see the biafra agitation cuddle into attending a burial or not attending a burial. Hopefully they don't leave the burial and go back home more clueless than when they arrived.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Aidejay:
These guys are really amazing. It great to see people standing for what they believe in. Unfortunately this is still a pocket event that would result in no national impact as the masses are still comfortable being oppressed and are not ready for any inconveniences they want change but not at the cost of fighting and dying for it. Just like independence they want it handed over to them on a platter, and that would never happen. It's a bit saddening to see the biafra agitation cuddle into attending a burial or not attending a burial. Hopefully they don't leave the burial and go back home more clueless than when they arrived.
This bravery is just too much

1 Like

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by 9jabull: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Trapping:
Though Isupport Biafra whole heatedly. However, I must warn our youths to keep away from Kanus father's burial. Nnamdi Kanu cannot protect anybody, it will be the same useless rants on RB if anything negative should happen to our people. I say it again, please keep away from that burial.

Pls pack well, so Jubril will tell me burial to attend & not to attend. IPOB is on ground already, police & army are making animalistic noise.
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by adekolaelect(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
BabaEleyele:

See this hopeless online warrior that will piss his pants at the sound of ordinary firecracker talking grin, I know you must be an Amotekun rascal... seriously you faceless cowards have the anonymity of the cyberspace to thank for all the noises una dey make, see mama's boy wey no sabi even clean him nyansh having an opinion grin grin grin
Don't mind him but you will still be the one to feel the heat when it happens !!!! You will be here as usual to cry over Army invading your region .you remind me of python dance

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
Don't mind him but you will still be the one to feel the heat when it happens !!!! You will be here as usual to cry over Army invading your region .you remind me of python dance
At least BabaEleyele knows that bravery matters.
Is better to die in battle as a warrior than to leave as a coward
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
fuckfuckman:

At least BabaEleyele knows that bravery matters.
Is better to die in battle as a warrior than to leave as a coward
but your leader KANU ran away through land boarder when he saw python ? You and him would have waited for it to dance on you to show bravery has it did for your delectors Dog ?mumu

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

I doubt very much if IPOB is going to keep away from the burial. It will be up to the Police and Army if they allow them attend the burial in peace or the security forces can open fire and commit genocide

I do not know why the commissioner of Police in Abia has decided to turn a peaceful burial into a bloodbath

In as much as I support IPOB, they are terrorist for now, and if Nigeria police open fire on them nothing will happen.

I wish they lay low for now
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

In as much as I support IPOB, they are terrorist for now, and if Nigeria police open fire on them nothing will happen.

I wish they lay low for now

Really? So the security agencies shoot unarmed IPOB who never killed anybody but release thousands of Boko Haram members who have killed so many. Isnt that double standards?
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? So the security agencies shoot unarmed IPOB who never killed anybody but release thousands of Boko Haram members who have killed so many. Isnt that double standards?

This is Nigeria and Fulani rules.

Our life first before anything else
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
but your leader KANU ran away through land boarder when he saw python ? You and him would have waited for it to dance on you to show bravery has it did for your delectors Dog ?mumu
Every freedom fighter ran one way or the other. Even Elijah ran fighting for the Israelites
Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by adekolaelect(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2020
fuckfuckman:

Every freedom fighter ran one way or the other. Even Elijah ran fighting for the Israelites
and KANU ran from Buharis pythons grin grin grin .if you get mouth and you no get sense na your body go surfer for am.

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
We are going to Afaraukwu
To honour the Hero and the Heroine.
We are marching into Ama-Ojukwu
To possess our possessions.
Let the Heavens bear witness.
Let the Earth tell of our resolve.
For as long as the Lord liveth,
We are legion in spirit and deed.
Our purity of purpose
Bears the seal of light and truth.
The righteousness of our task
Sanctifies every act
We must take to come to victory,
The very Victory that is clearly ours.
Our victory is decreed
by Divine Justice.
Our will is ironclad.
By God, we are not begging!
The critical push has just begun.

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by fuckfuckman(m): 2:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Ugwuoke347:
We are going to Afaraukwu
To honour the Hero and the Heroine.
We are marching into Ama-Ojukwu
To possess our possessions.
Let the Heavens bear witness.
Let the Earth tell of our resolve.
For as long as the Lord liveth,
We are legion in spirit and deed.
Our purity of purpose
Bears the seal of light and truth.
The righteousness of our task
Sanctifies every act
We must take to come to victory,
The very Victory that is clearly ours.
Our victory is decreed
by Divine Justice.
Our will is ironclad.
By God, we are not begging!
The critical push has just begun.
Rip elders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Police Warning IPOB Members Storm Checkpoint For Burial by dalongjnr: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
English and rubbish. "This is Biafra soldiers"!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms / NEDC Launches ₦31 Trillion Develoment Master Plan To Rebuild North East / Our Officer Didn't Shoot Any Medical Doctor - Delta PPRO, DSP Edafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.