Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (54547 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Kwanza: 1:02pm On May 01, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6530507/police-bar-yoruba-nation-rally#101241117

Despite the threat by the police that no rally should hold in Ogun State on Saturday, Yoruba nation agitators are currently on the streets of Abeokuta, the state capital.

DAILY POST reports that the agitators, dressed in various local outfits, marched through Ake palace to access other parts of the state capital.

A leader of the group, while addressing the people, said “we had spoken with the police. Nobody can stop us from walking freely on our fatherland.

“That’s Alake’s palace, we are going there. They all know we are fighting their cause. They know we want to save them from the Fulanis.

“Yorubas can plan a seven-day battle for seven years. What we are doing now is preparation. Just continue repeating that what we want is Yoruba nation.

“Do not fight anybody. We are not criminals. We are not here to attack anybody. We did not come here with any weapons. What we want is Yoruba nation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vixI-b1FDTA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/01/oduduwa-republic-yoruba-nation-rally-holds-in-abeokuta-despite-police-ban/

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by yanabasee1(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
Ok.....

God protect everyone from police cruelty....

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Northernblood(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
I don't trust Yorubas for now until I see them taking Oduduwa seriously more than 2023. All these shows might be because of 2023 to instill fear into Hausa people so that they will vote Thiefnibu to prevent Oduduwa awareness from escalating. No one should take this people serious for now

Sharingiscaring:
Good. It's good you're non-violent. I hope that FG (Fulani Govt) won't force you to bear arms as they did to IPOB.

Nigerian government will never take you serious until you carry Arm. Trust me

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Sharingiscaring: 1:25pm On May 01, 2021
Good. It's good you're non-violent. I hope that FG (Fulani Govt) won't force you to bear arms as they did to IPOB.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by sammyj: 1:29pm On May 01, 2021
The police did 5he best thing not to have invaded and deprived them ot their to a peaceful protest or rally as Nigerians. Never again shall fall victim of incompetent and hipcrite government again after this government leaves office.

23 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by FreedomArmy: 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
Only ten people. They are not ready yet

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by OldNairalander(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2021
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

510 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:37pm On May 01, 2021
I support Oduduwa Republic 100% because I am a Biafran.

End Nigeria Now
Save bloodshed in Nigeria

330 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by goodnessme1(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
THESE ONES MEAN BUSINESS.

AND THEY WILL SUCCEED.
cool
Hypocrite.

If is about Biafra,you will start ranting,insulting and chanting one nigeria.

We know yorubas Hate for Biafra agitators is because they are doing what you people wish but don't have the ball to do.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Arespect10: 1:41pm On May 01, 2021
Hhhh indeed rally Oduduwaaaaahhhhhh.... Divide the country now i believed that we will reform our North.... All these Nyamiris living in Kano should vacate to their kpata kpata land

8 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by SweetiliciousD: 2:23pm On May 01, 2021
Lol

Spirit of MNK at work

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by slawormiir: 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oduduwa and biafra nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

Both are dead on arrival

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by InaNla(f): 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
Very good.

Who had thought this day will come?

Many saw General Mohomodu Buhari as the savior of Nigeria in 2015, he turned out to be the BREAKER and DIVIDER in Chief. A high level divisive and sectional RULER.

Posterity will not be kind to him.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

“ It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.

In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by heckymaicon(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
A very nice one from the real Omoluabis.

Divide this shithole asap

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Aderuporkorr: 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
These people dey prove stubborn
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by unamamatoto: 2:24pm On May 01, 2021
Yaribanza and Waste side is about to turn to another sambisa... They should thread with caution... Very anyhow people

9 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nuelito: 2:25pm On May 01, 2021
Everywhere stew no be small
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Kelechiboy: 2:25pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by musa234(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2021
Nigeria's division is extraordinary.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Emu4life(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2021
Unserious elementsgrin. I don't blame dem sha, since the GCFR no send us, him just dey catch cruise him thing.... oya na, make anybody kuku dey catch their own cruise dey go.
NORTH-Bandits
WEST-Odua
EAST- Biafuro.
Remain NIGER DELTA and MIDDLEBELTgringringrin
Make everybody dey Catch Cruise dey go, 9ja dey on Autopilot;cheesy chaii

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Pastorjohn2: 2:25pm On May 01, 2021
Biafra is coming

9 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by unity004(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2021
I hate Buhari more than I hate the Devil

BMC zombies, I am ready for you guys

36 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by jimmyolasun: 2:26pm On May 01, 2021
you see say the jihadist for Abuja no talk..

an average Yoruba man is a noise maker and empty chest beater.. all these they are doing now naa clout chasing. let them see just two soldiers peere and watch everyone go hide under their beds..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2021
The gods are coming home to roost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by salbis(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2021
There eyes don dey clear.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Quality20(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba ppl need to join forces with their more imperial brothers n sisters in d east esp kanu and his cohorts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by RedAlert08(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2021
Take Yorubas seriously at your own peril. I see this as a bargaining chip for 2023.

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.