Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available (9229 Views)

Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Livestock Farmers..now Available / Contact Me For Cow Kidney And Gallstones / Order For Cow Skin A. K. A (pomo) From The Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Buyers from Ogbomosho Niger Enugu and one more that picked up in Lagos.. Nigeria is planting pastures mhen!

Get yours now! Pasture establishment is the first and most important step!

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by NoLotty7(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
I may need this in the future.
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by Cutefit(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
For the goat market - when to am I to include brachiaria grass in feeding lifecycle for slaughter and for milk prodcution
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by MrPRevailer(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
spinna Can you also get Madre de agua?
A.k.a. Nacedero (Trichanthera gigantea)

It's said to be potent for animal fertility. It's propagated by its stems, branch, roots

1 Like

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
MrPRevailer:
spinna Can you also get Madre de agua?
A.k.a. Nacedero (Trichanthera gigantea)

It's said to be potent for animal fertility. It's propagated by its stems, branch, roots

Sounds interesting i will investigate

1 Like

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
Panicum Maximum is also now available good people.. its high in protein and shade resistant

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by GoodnessMILAYO(f): 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Where's your location and how can I order?
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by olisefom: 4:01am On Jul 30, 2022
I will need this. Kindly quote.
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Been a while my beautiful people.. the STARBOY of grasses is still available and many are benefitting

This grass has steadily grown in popularity and price due to inflation, dollar price and demand.

I advise you to buy now and plant which is the proper way to start ranching . Pasture before stocking with cows ..
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2022
olisefom:
I will need this. Kindly quote.
Good morning sir..just saw this..pls Whatsapp me
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
The dry season is approaching..why not convert that fallow land into a stress free cash cow?

Plant Brachiaria grass and start livestock business.. Do u know how much is a goat or cow now?

I received this message from a customer yesterday.. i love when my customers are happy and bring good report . I cherish integrity as regards this Brachiaria grass

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Brazil got Brachiaria grass from Africa and Zebu cow breeds from India . Now ( after scientifically improving them) they are the worlds top beef exporter..

Get the imported Brachiaria Marandu seed NOW! while it's available

0706 346 3851

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by FarmTech(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
spinna:
Brazil got Brachiaria grass from Africa and Zebu cow breeds from India . Now ( after scientifically improving them) they are the worlds top beef exporter..

Get the imported Brachiaria Marandu seed NOW! while it's available

0706 346 3851
How much?
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2023
You can establish pastures for cow, goat, sheep and PIGS (yes PIGS) Affordable Brachiaria grass seed is again available! 07063463851

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by fobuah8(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2023
How much does it cost
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 4:06am On Jan 04
Don't waste time start your Brachiaria pastures even in the dry season with our Brachiaria suckers!

Yes we have both Brachiaria seed and suckers available for all wise livestock farmers ..

You can be a wealthy livestock farmer with Brachiaria pastures.. they last for decades, are drought resistant and high in protein

You can establish even during dry season using our Brachiaria suckers . With a little water morning and evening your pasture is full even in the dry season because you started with a sucker from an already matured plant

Get yours now .. i am so happy and proud to see more and more people being involved in this wonderful grass. Later today I'm taking six kg to a very big man in Ajah Lekki

Fun fact: did you know Grass was the first plant God created in the Bible?

Call 07063463851 to order your suckers or seeds.. i recommend the suckers for this dry season however if you have enough water you can also go for seeds!
fobuah8:
How much does it cost

Call now no time wasting in farming oo.. and pasture before livestock is the best way

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 10:53am On Jan 04
The best time for planting Brachiaria is at the establishment of the rains..

However if you have irrigation you can plant in nursery during dry season

you can also plant suckers in the dry season .. which is better because each planted sucker will quickly become a thick clump (with watering of course).. because the sucker is already from a matured plant it establishes the pasture faster...

In this dry season suckers are a good option because they are tougher than a newly germinated tiny seeds which may not be able to withstand the harshness of the season.

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by MrNovo: 7:36am On Jan 05
spinna:

you can also plant suckers in the dry season .. which is better because each planted sucker will quickly become a thick clump (with watering of course).. because the sucker is already from a matured plant it establishes the pasture faster...

In this dry season suckers are a good option because they are tougher than a newly germinated tiny seeds which may not be able to withstand the harshness of the season.
Well-done Op
Please I want to know if the Brachiaria is snake repelling or how do you deal with snakes in a farm with thick vegetation of the Brachiaria grass. Thanks
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 7:44am On Jan 05
MrNovo:

Well-done Op
Please I want to know if the Brachiaria is snake repelling or how do you deal with snakes in a farm with thick vegetation of the Brachiaria grass. Thanks

I have never had issues with snakes .. the tall grass should be some distance from lodgings of course
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 7:43pm On Mar 01
Another farming season is here..

but this time food is so dear...

Now it becomes clear ..

We can't continue farming like yesteryear..

Imagine i read today that Some are even abandoning meat for soya

That will not be your portion

Even if t is for you ad your families consumption..

Buy Brachiaria grass and plant NOW so that you can easily raise healthy and Big:

Goats
Sheep
Cows
Pigs
And fowls

What are you waiting for ? If you had bought it and planted 3 months ago and watered by now the grass would been at your knees and thighs level .. the sight and smell of it and watching your animals enjoying it would be giving you so much joy

This is the grass that Brazil embraced and are now no.1 Beef exporter globallyt

Our own African origin grass

Get yours now as others are doing..

Call us now to avoid jumping prices and scarcity 0706 346 3851

Bless you all friends
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 7:52pm On Mar 01
NoLotty7:
I may need this in the future.

And the future is here..food is becoming Gold..i hope you did become one of my customers and did not procrastinate
Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by amah4game: 12:45pm On Mar 06
How many kg can be harvested from a plot of land at a go?
spinna:

Re: Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available by spinna: 8:47pm On Mar 06
amah4game:
How many kg can be harvested from a plot of land at a go?

That's a good question and i guess we just spoke and i should have a clear answer so ive been doind some calculations here is the answer:

Per harvest of Brachiaria per acre you can expect 20,000 kg (20 tons) of beautiful lush fodder

So for a plot you will have 3.3 tons of fresh, high protein fodder. You can make silage or hay out of it so you can store it for long.

This figure is very feasible,,when undisturbed the Brachiaria grass almost reaches your neck in height..just amazing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitability Of Plantain Farming / A Thread For Cashew Nuts Merchants And Farmer / Starting Local Fowl Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.