Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband (615 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband by arinze198(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
A 53-year old man, Peter Isaac, has been arrested in Lagos for turning his wife, Faith, 48, into a punching bag in their matrimonial home over sex.
P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Abeokuta Street, Anifowoshe area of Ikeja, Lagos, where they occupy a room apartment with their five children.

The husband was said to be angry that his wife was fending for him but denies him sex despite the fact that he was married to her.
But the wife, Mrs. Faith, said that she cannot continue to allow her husband to have sex with her in the presence of their children in their one room apartment.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/get-work-get-sex-wife-tells-husband/

Re: Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband by donbachi(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
campuses: sex for marks
marriages: work for sex.
alright oo.

1 Like

Re: Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy
7 people in one room and he's not bothered on how to improve the family life style but want sex and even have the energy to turn the wife into a punching bag. Use that same energy and look for something productive to do.

See him head like unripe coconut

1 Like

Re: Get Work, Get Sex! – Wife Tells Husband by Khalidase83(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Inside one room!

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Asking For Help On Family Section. / Drama In Kulukulu Market As Auchi Student Surprises Mom On Her Birthday / Who Would You Save, Mother Or Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.