Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (63821 Views)

Ungrateful Man Rape 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years. PICS / Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Jimbadly: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Why are Islamic alfas, especially Yoruba alfas always implicated in child molestation and defilement cases? Do they take drugs that make them so hornyy and prey on children to satisfy their raging sexual urge?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by LegendaryLover(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Lincoln275:
Alfa abi rapist
Fake alfa. rapist alfa.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by captianfreeman(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Allahu aqbar.!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by LegendaryLover(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Solidkay:
This one no be Alfa nah
He just dey use the title (alfa) to perpetrate his evil acts.
Bloody paedophiles everywhere.
Feed his balls to the stray dogs.

he's an alfa. period!
If it were a pastor now, u won't ask those questions- Whether he's a student pastor, full-time pastor, part-time pastor, etc. Na to shout "fake pastor".

Now see as this fake alfa don destroy those girls life.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Even Mohakmid won't do 7yrs old girl, but 9 isokay
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Jamarii: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86581836:

This is more than the real definition of biting the fingers that fed you.........this animal actually bit and chew all the body parts of his helper!!

Shatan will welcome him into fire this very day

Bastard!!

Oh Lawd! shocked
You read some comments here and shudder!! sad
[/s]
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by LegendaryLover(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
do u know that too early sexual intercourse especially before the age of 13 for girls predisposes them to cervical cancer later on in life?

see as this fake alfa don destroy those girl life. God go punish am, the devil go also punish am, then the State go punish am last last
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by LegendaryLover(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2020
ylaa:
You just nailed it straight. These people with that their longgggggggggg thing. Imagine doing that to some ones children who fed, housed and possibly clothed you. Ingrate. To think that most of these people live in others is sickening. Shame. After them go say na pastor worst past, the evil these people so has no part 2, just that they cover up their crimes. This is small compare to the ones not reported. Shame in them all.

very true. They cover up their crimes alot. But pastors will receive all the bashings

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Lifecanbeamazin: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
What type of judge is this? As a mother she has the right to protect her kids, the judge should realize that the kids are too young to go through this.
These kids are been raped again, only this time it's by the judicial system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Why would anyone invite a 26 year old to be living in her house. I don't know what biochemical change comes over women's brains when they see any religious cleric that makes them so foolish.

After reflection, I have changed my mind. It is not the alfas /pastors and other sundry religious scammers that are at fault; every maga must have a scammer. It is the fault of all the stu.pid magas that patronize them.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Rawtruth1: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
I am not surprised
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Originalsly: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
So what is Alpha?.... sissy poster/moderator.

@ topic.... if they have medical evidence... can't they get the rapist to confess and spare the children the trauma of testifying? Others would fear reporting if they have to relive the ordeal.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
I dont like the idea of leaving female children for adult men to look after. It is like asking Cat to look after Fish!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by wisdomkid: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Evil

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by DAVE5(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Low Mentality Country!

Are you saying stuffs like this don't happen in other countries

The heart of man is wicked whether white,black Asian or any other race there is on Earth

My heart feels sad for the children who have been traumatized by the randy idiotic man's stupid behavior

They need to castrate him and chop off his hands so he won't have any means to do such evils again, well who am I to judge, the law should take its cause

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by IMASTEX: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2020
ednut1:
Nigerians will never learn ..always worshiping clerics
Exactly, this happens when you build trust on another based on religious affiliation forgetting human limitations. For me, the more religiously placed you are the more I am sceptical about you because it has become the fastest way to disguise.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by DAVE5(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
donprinyo:
Taa, de guy was being rape by Hot girls

Hmmnn, people dey this life ohh
I shake my head for you ohh
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by olowo1995(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/11/satanic-malam-rapes-3-daughters-of-couple-who-housed-him-free-for-7-years/amp/

I did want to believe this woman untill I find out if her daughter was dummies.... Because how will 12 yrs old daughter be raped and kept quiet about it not even her mum, and another thing why is the mother reluctant in bringing the children to court to testify against him (the cleric) because the case is between the daughters, the cleric and the court, so she need to bring the daughters to court before I believe.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by seunjungle1(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
People are very quick in coming to conclusion on the issues that are not yet to be confirm by the Judge...calling the Alfa names will also become a thing of assault on his personality if not found guilty at the end.

And if those claims should be true, that Alfa has to face that a very wicked eyes of law.

And, I at the same time smell foul for the mother of those little sisters telling the court she's not interested in bringing them to court.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Passionate888: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Funky Alfa
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
DAVE5:

Are you saying stuffs like this don't happen in other countries

The heart of man is wicked whether white,black Asian or any other race there is on Earth

My heart feels sad for the children who have been traumatized by the randy idiotic man's stupid behavior

They need to castrate him and chop off his hands so he won't have any means to do such evils again, well who am I to judge, the law should take its cause
Religion always scream loud in most Nigerian news!!
It is nonsense!!! It reeks of low Mentality!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by DAVE5(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Religion always scream loud in most Nigerian news!!
It is nonsense!!! It reeks of low Mentality!!!

You can't blame us for our religious standings in most matters, something must kill a man

Agreeably we sometime over religion-nize things in this country
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by nogragra: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pastors and Alfas from hell will always behave as foretold in the Bible Mattew 7:15-16.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by vickydevoka(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stephendeals:
shocked
It is a wicked world!

This is why some people are wary of giving out a helping hand undecided
I think in this case the helper killed de helpee

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by stanluiz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yoruba Muslims alfa and rape are 5 and 6

Very backward and primitive set of people.

Waste the idiot!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by HausaFulani: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86581836:

This is more than the real definition of biting the fingers that fed you.........this animal actually bit and chew all the body parts of his helper!!

Shatan will welcome him into fire this very day

Bastard!!

Oh Lawd! shocked
You read some comments here and shudder!! sad

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
ghettokid1:
Alfa from hell
CONFIRM!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
ghettokid1:
Alfa from hell
CONFIRMED!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by yeyeosoronga: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Why would anyone invite a 26 year old to be living in her house. I don't know what biochemical change comes over women's brains when they see any religious cleric that makes them so foolish.

After reflection, I have changed my mind. It is not the alfas /pastors and other sundry religious scammers that are at fault; every maga must have a scammer. It is the fault of all the stu.pid magas that patronize them.

Remember her husband, a fellow cleric invited him to live with them.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by BlongTrendies(f): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
careytommy37:
Why I'm I not surprised.
The kids were the perfect prey. Closeness, familiarity and not matured/bold enough to challenge him. Probably threatened them that something bad will happen to her or their parents if she talks.
Those are the lines they use on these innocent kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.