Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (63822 Views)

Ungrateful Man Rape 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years. PICS / Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by BlongTrendies(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Originalsly:
So what is Alpha?.... sissy poster/moderator.

@ topic.... if they have medical evidence... can't they get the rapist to confess and spare the children the trauma of testifying? Others would fear reporting if they have to relive the ordeal.

The reports indicate that the girls have been examined and evidence of defilement was found.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even Muhammad RAPED Aishat, It's Not New

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
a boy cannot be an alfa, something is wrong here.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Kyari79(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hw many pastors were been caught raping small small kids even inside the church ? May God protect us from this stupids preachers
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
The woman was not watchful at all.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by azadus18: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
end time cleric
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by hammerU: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
“The defendant, Idris, a cleric on various occasions defiled the sisters aged 12, nine and seven-years-old in their home.

JUST LIKE MUHAMMAD, ALL PRE-TEENS.

NO BREAST AND NO HIPS.

MUHAMMAD IS A RAPIST E I E I O

MUHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE, E I E I O

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by delishpot: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
90% of Naija men believe that any woman around them wants sex. It's in their DNA to Bleep anything that moves. At least that is what they claim. They said God created them to lack self control when it comes to sex. That they are designed by nature to Bleep whatever has a hole. Why are people now shocked esp the hypocrites we call men of today?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Even Muhammad RAPED Aishat, It's Not New
Tramadol customer sighted.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
hammerU:

JUST LIKE MUHAMMAD, ALL PRE-TEENS.

NO BREAST AND NO HIPS.

MUHAMMAD IS A RAPIST E I E I O

MUHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE, E I E I O

Werewy
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
mechanics:
The woman was not watchful at all.
Women generally are not watchful like men when it comes to issue like dis. Watch out of any man around your daughters, even your close neighbour boys and men.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Tramadol customer sighted.

So you want to deny the atrocity of ur late prophet Muhammad pbuh bah?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Women generally are not watchful like men when it comes to issue like dis. Watch out of any man around your daughters, even your close neighbour boys and men.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by odonkoro: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
What do you expect from a person that want everything free in life. The girls are part of the free gift, plus the free house.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by emzynuel1: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
And some Muslims would say pastors are the worst sinners
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So you want to deny the atrocity of ur late prophet Muhammad pbuh bah?
I only pity level of hatred from pure ignorance or poor information about Islam, not even about its prophets including Jesus Christ, peace on them.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2020
emzynuel1:
And some Muslims would say pastors are the worst sinners
Because they carry holiness for head and salvation for mouth more than alfas.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

I only pity level of hatred from pure ignorance or poor information about Islam, not even about its prophets including Jesus Christ, peace on them.

Hatred or what... Ok read this verses from d quran

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by orisa37: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2020
That's what RUGA is all about. Mr. President should hear this.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by ennydollar15(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Not surprised, Mohammed did same many years ago .grin grin grin

Blame the beast.
Hope u are not talking about Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)?.

Better be careful with what you post.

The guy is the devil himself & he should be punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by ennydollar15(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2020
OmoAlakija:
How the Bleep do they disvirgin these little girls ? It took me 3 good days to be able to disvirgin my girlfriend who wasn't even struggling or anything.. And now these tiny girls are already taking d*ks ? The guy should rott in jail and hell

U are a criminal too...do u pay her bride price before disvirgin the so called "girl friend".

Inside life
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Enemyofpeace: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2020
ennydollar15:

Blame the beast.
Hope u are not talking about Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)?.

Better be careful with what you post.

The guy is the devil himself & he should be punished.
Not surprised, Mohammed did same many years ago
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hatred or what... Ok read this verses from d quran

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International
""... KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS... "
YOU EVIL SOURCE IS EFFORT OF POLARISATION, PROLIFERATION, ADULTERATION, INFILTERATION AND VERSIONIZATION OF INCORRUPTIBLE QUR'AN BY WORLD GOSPELLERS TO MAKE ITS CONFUSING, CONTRADICTORY LIKE BIBLE. MY DEAR BROTHER, IT IS A FAILURE ATTEMPT.
Once again, I pity your evil understanding of Islam form evil source of information.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Not surprised, Mohammed did same many years ago
To the wife of your pastor or your sister or your daughter?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

""... KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS... "
YOU EVIL SOURCE IS EFFORT OF POLARISATION, PROLIFERATION, ADULTERATION, INFILTERATION AND VERSIONIZATION OF INCORRUPTIBLE QUR'AN BY WORLD GOSPELLERS TO MAKE ITS CONFUSING, CONTRADICTORY LIKE BIBLE. MY DEAR BROTHER, IT IS A FAILURE ATTEMPT.
Once again, I pity your evil understanding of Islam form evil source of information.

You've Spoken Well... This Is The Question I Want To Ask You And Please Don't Ignore It

And when allah in Quran said you should kill Polytheis, who are those people allah refering to?

Bible Is Corrupt As You Said Right, But Your Alfas, Imams, Sheikh, Etc Said The Promise Of Comforter, The Spirit Of Truth Jesus Christ Promised Us His Children As Written In Bible Was Your Late Prophet Muhammad, Now That You Said Bible Is Corrupt It Means Muhammad Was Also Corrupt While On Earth And In Grave..
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

To the wife of your pastor or your sister or your daughter?
to his landlord's daughter who was just 6 years old. Do you know that Mohammed died of poison? grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
to his landlord's daughter who was just 6 years old. Do you know that Mohammed died of poison? grin grin grin
Just as your lord Jesus Christ died of ebola?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Hi SLAVE,

I asked a question up there you ignored, are you moribund.. Don't be so stupid, try to defend ur late prophet Muhammad, his god allah and ur war manual book Quran...

This is the question again:-

And when allah in Quran said you should kill Polytheis, who are those people allah refering to?

Bible Is Corrupt As You Said Right, But Your Alfas, Imams, Sheikh, Etc Said The Promise Of Comforter, The Spirit Of Truth Jesus Christ Promised Us His Children As Written In Bible Was Your Late Prophet Muhammad, Now That You Said Bible Is Corrupt It Means Muhammad Was Also Corrupt While On Earth And In Grave..
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Enemyofpeace: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

but he resurrected while your Mohammed got rotten in his grave grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hi SLAVE,

I asked a question up there you ignored, are you moribund.. Don't be so stupid, try to defend ur late prophet Muhammad, his god allah and ur war manual book Quran...

Please tell the modafoka
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hi SLAVE,

"..... YOU ARE SLAVE OF THE ONE WHOM YOU OBEY :EITHER OF SIN WHICH LEADS TO DEATH, OR OF OBEDIENCE WHICH LEADS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS " ROMAN 6:16.
".... BECOME SLAVE OF GOD" ROMAN 6:21
Base on the verses above you are either slave of satan or slave of God.
Was it 'polytheists' or 'Christians and Jews' as you quoted earlier from 'your Qur'an'? I ask dis question because you are trying to muddle up d two to suit your ignorant readers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.