Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (63820 Views)

Ungrateful Man Rape 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years. PICS / Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

"..... YOU ARE SLAVE OF THE ONE WHOM YOU OBEY :EITHER OF SIN WHICH LEADS TO DEATH, OR OF OBEDIENCE WHICH LEADS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS " ROMAN 6:16.
".... BECOME SLAVE OF GOD" ROMAN 6:21
Base on the verses above you are either slave of satan or slave of God.
Was it 'polytheists' or 'Christians and Jews' as you quoted earlier from 'your Qur'an'? I ask dis question because you are trying to muddle up d two to suit your ignorant readers.

Your English La Calamity... Keep your super story and go straight to the answer..

Who're the Polytheis your slave master allah in Quran said you should kill

Are you now denying the fact that you're slave of allah?? My God has NO slave take Note
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Your English La Calamity... Keep your super story and go straight to the answer..

Who're the Polytheis your slave master allah in Quran said you should kill

Are you now denying the fact that you're slave of allah?? My God has NO slave take Note
If your pastor or Sunday school teacher did not tell you that you are slave of Allah, hope I have opened your eyes to Roman 6::16 & 21.
'My God has NO slave take Note '" Again let me tell you what you have not heard from your Sunday school teacher and pastors about dat God from the Bible :He is :
A HISSING God like SNAKE ISIAH 5 :26 7:18 ZECHARIA 10 :8
A ROARING God like LION ISIAH 42 :13 JEREMIAH 25 :30
A BARBER God like OBATALA ISIAH 7 :20
A PENITENT God JEREMIAH 15 :6 GENESIS 6 :6
A MURDERER like Adolf Hitler murdering 50, 070 for mere looking into a
box 1 SAMUEL 6:19
Polytheis, as written in the Qur'an of our slave master, Allah is as the one in the original Bible, not mutilated, dilluted Bible you are carrying around.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

If your pastor or Sunday school teacher did not tell you that you are slave of Allah, hope I have opened your eyes to Roman 6::16 & 21.
'My God has NO slave take Note '" Again let me tell you what you have not heard from your Sunday school teacher and pastors about dat God from the Bible :He is :
Polytheis, as written in the Qur'an of our slave master, Allah is as the one in the original Bible, not mutilated, dilluted Bible you are carrying around.

You mean allah that was caged inside the black stone of kaaba?? Is there anyone that heard directly from allah including ur late prophet in grave, is it written anywhere that he heard the voice of allah?? Oya answer

The question hard or what?? grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by OmoAlakija: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2020
ennydollar15:

U are a criminal too...do u pay her bride price before disvirgin the so called "girl friend".

Inside life

Sorry o Mr Law enforcement agency , we are sorry sir.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Hi allah's slave you're now ignoring your dad
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You mean allah that was caged inside the black stone of kaaba?? Is there anyone that heard directly from allah including ur late prophet in grave, is it written anywhere that he heard the voice of allah?? Oya answer

The question hard or what?? grin
Hi slave of satan (Roman 6 :16)
You are confused. No single response to bad qualities of your God you are worshipping. Refute your God 's qualities as I pointed out before I tell you about Allah, your Creator, Controller of your lord Jesus Christ
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Hi slave of satan (Roman 6 :16)
You are confused. No single response to bad qualities of your God you are worshipping. Refute your God 's qualities as I pointed out before I tell you about Allah, your Creator, Controller of your lord Jesus Christ

You haven't answer my question.. Don't use Surat escaping for me abeg

Tell us is there anyone that hear directly from allah, i.e is there anyone that hear the voice of allah?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by gaskiyamagana: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You haven't answer my question.. Don't use Surat escaping for me abeg

Tell us is there anyone that hear directly from allah, i.e is there anyone that hear the voice of allah?
Moses heard directly from Allah.
How about your Biblical God who fought with a person and the event led to change of name of dat person?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years by AgentNairaland(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Moses heard directly from Allah.
How about your Biblical God who fought with a person and the event led to change of name of dat person?

Is Moses a Muslim?? Quran says Muhammad was the first Muslim or you want to tell me Muhammad came b4 Moses.. Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.