Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed (3815 Views)

Edwin Clark - No Comment On Tinubu Until Tribunal’s Judgment / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Built2last: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
See the evil under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Snipper007: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
and 1400 are being set free as we speak.
I course anyone under the sun that supported the evil called buhari to power, such persons will never know peace as long as the sun shines.

The blood of those inside that coffin are on you hands, the day you voted that evil was the day you killed those inside those coffins.

The same way they were taken away from thier wives, parents, children and families that same way the lives of your children will be taken from them before your very eyes, you will cry blood and water but no one will help.

14 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by SpyAC(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Allahkubah, that's all I hv to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by BlackfireX: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
What is wrong if boko haram members are been pardoned... Is anything wrong with it
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Ofemmanu1: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Bihari is a bloody basterrd terrorist.

12 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Ofemmanu1: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
What is wrong if boko haram members are been pardoned... Is anything wrong with it
Why not go headbutt a bullet?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Islamic terrorists

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by alsudan: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Since terrorism has become lucrative under the god forsaken dullard, expect more of boko recruits in the coming months to continue recking havoc in the country.

Last last they will still be granted amnesty. It’s a win win for them terrorists. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by ghettokid1(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Arda1000(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Snipper007:
I course anyone under the sun that supported the evil called buhari to power, such persons will never know peace as long as the sun shines.

The blood of those inside that coffin are on you hands, the day you voted that evil was the day you killed those inside those coffins.

The same way they were taken away from thier wives, parents, children and families that same way the lives of your children will be taken from them before your very eyes, you will cry blood and water but no one will help.
they already free bro... welcome to the Zoo AKA Niggeria.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Solidkay(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari why
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Allahu akbar!

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by abumeinben(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buratai needs this.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by aristocratic5(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Ladies and gentlemen now We know hu dis terrorists are
Buhari and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by olayinkarotex(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

I see no need to abuse people on forum, but do u think at all ? Do u have brothers in the force?

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by rossi49ja(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Watamidoinhere:
Allahu akbar!
BlackfireX:
I blame you not rather i blame Lord Lugard and the host of others that deemed it smart to birth this contraption called Nigeria in the first place.
You see no ills for terrorists that are meant to be jailed for life or even sentenced to death to serve as a deterrent to others being reintegrated back to the society after a pseudo-reorientation. Ever seen a leopard changing it's spot? Your guess is as good as mine.
Special mention to our Killer- in - Chief at the helm of affairs, for endorsing this wanton killings. The sanctity of human lives has lost it's meaning under this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Afolabimills(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Watamidoinhere:
Allahu akbar!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
rossi49ja:
I blame you not rather i blame Lord Lugard and the host of others that deemed it smart to birth this contraption called Nigeria in the first place.
You see no ills for terrorists that are meant to be jailed for life or even sentenced to death to serve as a deterrent to others being reintegrated back to the society after a pseudo-reorientation. Ever seen a leopard changing it's spot? Your guess is as good as mine.
Special mention to our Killer- in - Chief at the helm of affairs, for endorsing this wanton killings. The sanctity of human lives has lost it's meaning under this administration.

*in abdulahi's voice
oga calm za phock down
why i day shout for your head
be like you no unzastand sarcasm kwo

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Dereformer(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
The same Boko haram killing Nigerian soldier were given VIP treatment in the second picture.
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Banmeallday: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dereformer:
The same Boko haram killing Nigerian soldier were given VIP treatment in the second picture.

The sad part is that they will kill many more while people are concerned with Davido and their useless pastors.....or what weave one Nollywood “celebrity” is rocking or stunning in....
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by oyin44: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Snipper007:

you go just kill urself on top nigeria' matters
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Snipper007: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
oyin44:
you go just kill urself on top nigeria' matters

Aswear down........ sad
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by iluvdonjazzy: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by iluvdonjazzy: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:

are you well at all? Did one knows is going to be like this...
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Snipper007: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
are you well at all? Did one knows is going to be like this...

I don't know
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2020
As if the soldiers get sense. No be these fools dey stop innocent people for road dey harass?
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
BlackfireX:

I hope you're joking...
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by adebayour26: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2020
DOES REHABILITATION erase the knowledge of shooting a gun from them. I guess any opportunity to get hold of gun �, some (if not all) of them would go back to their vomits, eliminate one or two lifes before anything is done again.
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by PeterUdeme: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:

Curse be upon you and your family.
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by Validated: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nothing is wrong if your brother, son or daughter is beheaded by same Boko Haram.
Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by orisa37: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Snipper007:

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Day: No Comment Needed by orisa37: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
BlackfireX:

May blackfireX burn all the Killers. IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Spent N37 Million On Phone Calls – Omokri / Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos / Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.