Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video (3828 Views)

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Owerri this morning. Ipob has given order that no one should come out in Owerri today

Watch video from yesterday preparations but rain fall couldn't allow contractors to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLM4nCFnGw

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Waiting
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Juliusmomoh: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
A
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2021
WORLD BANK MARKET OWERRI DESERTED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by epondudu: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
The people know what the Terrorist can do to them.
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Anieke77(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Future is me
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Report from Owerri sit at home

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
SATELLITENET:
Report from Owerri sit at home

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Sirmuel1(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2021
I love this cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
I told you guys that in Igboland, power belongs to the people.
Whether the new IPOB DOS guy likes it or not, the people have decided to sit at home.
We don't follow the Party of person but the ideology. Even the DOS can't hand the people over to Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by FreeStuffsNG: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
It is out of fear of being beheaded by IPOB . As you can see from the pictures, the least of the problem of this place is PMB, it is governance and leadership. It is also the effect of hatred and bigotry, development will not come to a place where hate for others is served as breakfast, bigotry against others served as lunch and you are beheaded at night for going against those killing our patriots who are mostly of Igbo extraction. It's no brainer at all. Anywhere in the world where there's strive, hatred and bigotry, no progress will take place there. By the time they finish killing the outsiders, they will eventually turn against themselves.

It beats my imagination that this is a state capital shocked Thank you so very much for sharing these pictures. Wow!!!I used to think Owerri should at least be nice, clean, decent, beautiful, investor- tourist friendly state capital being an old state capital.

This is appalling for one of the original 19 state capitals in the country and this picture will even break the heart of late Elderstatesman Sam Mbakwe. This picture does not show that Owerri is a state capital, it is an unkempt and rustic village . Who will bring serious investment here? Haba!

As you are sleeping at home and idlying away online , the rest of Nigeria is at work and the era of free VAT portion from Lagos and Rivers is gradually coming to a close.

Nigeria is moving on and I wish you luck. God bless Imo state. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by pennywys(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
God bless Alaigbo

Obodo oma

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Bluntguy: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Respect to the Igbo. We don't pretend. Always blunt with the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Owerri sit at home. Watch full video here

https://fb.watch/7VvUTdScRm/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by loveth360(f): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:
Whether the new IPOB DOS guy likes it or not, the people have decided to sit at home.
We don't follow the Party of person but the ideology. Even the DOS can't hand the people over to Nigeria
Stop disrespect and painting DOS black.

If you disrespect him,you have disrespect who put him there.

The news of suspending today's sit at home is from DSS.

Be guard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Sit-At-Home: Situation report at Owerri, Imo State this morning September 9, 2021

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by hybrid11(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari will be like " hofe were is your feople ??" Hope will be like"oga eh this people talk say dem no wan come out to meet but oga we get plenty cow to greet you at wethral junction
Buhari:I like that,cow my lovi lovi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Owerri Completely Shutdown In Protest Against Buhari's Visit To Imo State

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Una go dey show us fine pic when Una dey tell us say Igbo land is develope.

Almost all of Una go dey claim rich man on Nairaland, but see the kin environment Una dey live grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by SATELLITENET: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2021
◾Ghost Town: The ever busy roads in Owerri the State capital. 9th September, Thursday as IPOB Ordered Ndigbo To Igbo To Sit At Home In Protest Against President Buhari's Visit To IMO State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by kid23(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Don't be deceived that press statement was fake nor from Mazi Edoziem. He announced the sit at home on Monday evening live on radio Biafra and later on made a press release on it. The agent of darkness just manipulated the written notes in circulation to cause confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by nzeobi(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

IPOB dos didn't issue that statement, it IMO State government that did it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by InHeaven(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Since ipobism is a mental disorder, what some residents fear is Ipob lunacy and NOTHING else.

Meanwhile, we have thread on people welcoming PMB to oweri in front page already
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
loveth360:
Stop disrespect and painting DOS black.

If you disrespect him,you have disrespect who put him there.

The news of suspending today's sit at home is from DSS.

Be guard.
Nne you should have known that my loyalty is to the Igbo nation not a human being.
Besides, that person actually put Simon Ekpa if we are to be accurate.
But anyways, one thing I got from your post is that the memo was fake. So thanks for it
Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Richy4(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm Very proud of Imo indigenes... They certainly knows how to register their displeasure.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by jimyjames(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]It is out of fear of being beheaded by IPOB . As you can see from the pictures, the least of the problem of this place is PMB, it is governance and leadership. It is also the effect of hatred and bigotry, development will not come to a place where hate for others is served as breakfast, bigotry against others served as lunch and you are beheaded at night for going against those killing our patriots who are mostly of Igbo extraction. It's no brainer at all. Anywhere in the world where there's strive, hatred and bigotry, no progress will take place there. By the time they finish killing the outsiders, they will eventually turn against themselves.

It beats my imagination that this is a state capital shocked Thank you so very much for sharing these pictures. Wow!!!I used to think Owerri should at least be nice, clean, decent, beautiful, investor- tourist friendly state capital being an old state capital.

This is appalling for one of the original 19 state capitals in the country and this picture will even break the heart of late Elderstatesman Sam Mbakwe. This picture does not show that Owerri is a state capital, it is an unkempt and rustic village . Who will bring serious investment here? Haba!

As you are sleeping at home and idlying away online , the rest of Nigeria is at work and the era of free VAT portion from Lagos and Rivers is gradually coming to a close.

Nigeria is moving on and I wish you luck. God bless Imo state. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.[/s]
Just shut up, the entire Nigeria United and destroyed igbo land, with no compensation or funds to rebuild, we rebuild from the scratch, with all these other parts of Nigeria that never experienced the destruction that was done in igbo land suffer same thing, no part of Nigeria can say it doesn't suffer it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by McStoic(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It is out of fear of being beheaded by IPOB . As you can see from the pictures, the least of the problem of this place is PMB, it is governance and leadership. It is also the effect of hatred and bigotry, development will not come to a place where hate for others is served as breakfast, bigotry against others served as lunch and you are beheaded at night for going against those killing our patriots who are mostly of Igbo extraction. It's no brainer at all. Anywhere in the world where there's strive, hatred and bigotry, no progress will take place there. By the time they finish killing the outsiders, they will eventually turn against themselves.

Nigeria is moving on and I wish you luck. God bless Imo state. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

That's is the more reason why we don't want the Supreme Court governor imposed on us. This is exactly what he has turned Imo state to. Thank God the picture is here to prove why we don't want him..

Hope you now get the point and feel our pains?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by brown3: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

ldiot can you compare owerri to any of your brown roof capital.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by brown3: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Una go dey show us fine pic when Una dey tell us say Igbo land is develope.

Almost all of Una go dey claim rich man on Nairaland, but see the kin environment Una dey live grin
yes we are rich, that why you can't see mould houses or brown roof in our capitals, unlike your brown roof capitals that is littered with mould houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2021
I told you that it's only government workers that visited Mohammed buhari...it made them mandatory that they should welcome him on the airport... meanwhile,imo state is lockdown... governor's office and house is also lock down...we must get the freedom whether Igbo leaders want it or not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Imo state sent a silent but very loud message to Buhari and Hopeless Uzodinjo, you both are not welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owerri Visit: Update On Sit At Home: Pictures & Video by GuyWise(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Igbos have once again shown the world their stance in this zoological republic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part 2 Of Endsars Loading From The 1st Of Feb / Here Is Why Peter Obi Is Next In Line If Tinubu Is Disqualified / Court remands Abiola’s son in EFCC custody over alleged N35.5m scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.