Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Burna Boy's Loss At The Grammys And The Grammy Not Being What You Think! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy's Loss At The Grammys And The Grammy Not Being What You Think! (152 Views)

Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys / Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Loss At The Grammys And The Grammy Not Being What You Think! by yungcoka(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Following Burna Boy's loss at the Grammys, I did this piece to explain why the Grammys don't really matter, and why artistes, especially in Africa, shouldn't be so obsessed with winning a Grammy. Do share if you find it informative https://cokaworld./2020/01/31/burna-boys-loss-and-the-grammy-not-what-you-think-it-is/

(1) (Reply)

B-red – “dollar” Ft. Davido X Peruzzi / Promote Your Music On 4 Sites For #2000 With Hypes On All Social Media / How Can I Be Musically Hardworking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.