Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys (840 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: "For Broken Ears" By Tems / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by copyrites: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
JUST IN:
Nigerian Rapper/Singer, Laycon performs All Over Me (off his album, Shall We Begin) for the Grammys.

Watch his live performance on the @RecordingAcad ‘s official YouTube page here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IsPuwcdE6w

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Acidosis(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eh God! Nobody can stop your growth, Laycon... None!

This is a soul lifting performance btw!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Iceyjayz: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Laycon will go places Sha, who have heared from Efe? I hope he's alright?

1 Like

Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Acidosis(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Laycon will go places Sha, who have heared from Efe? I hope he's alright?

The cancel culture in Nigeria nearly ruined him. He has left the country for you people the last time I checked.
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Iceyjayz: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Acidosis:

The cancel culture in Nigeria nearly ruined him. He has left the country for you people the last time I checked.
To where exactly?
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
To where exactly?
U.S.

He might return sha.
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by copyrites: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Iceyjayz: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Acidosis:

U.S.

He might return sha.
Let him continue staying there, nothing dey for Nigeria
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Let him continue staying there, nothing dey for Nigeria

Absolutely
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by LordTrezy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
I watched his performance and was amazed. This guy is really good. Featuring on Grammy's youtube channel and official page no be beans. He created his genre, AFRORAP

Airmark and Lalasticlala... Laycon to the World!!!

This is what Grammy says about him...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Ide4u(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Higher you, Laycon! Your sun will shine brighter. Your success is assured.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by copyrites: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2021
LordTrezy:
I watched his performance and was amazed. This guy is really good. Featuring on Grammy's youtube channel and official page no be beans. He created his genre, AFRORAP

Airmark and Lalasticlala... Laycon to the World!!!

This is what Grammy says about him...

100%. Grammy just followed him yesterday on IG and uploaded the video on all their platforms. The boy is blessed.
Re: Video: Laycon Performs " All Over Me " Off His Album For The Grammys by Yello1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
D performance was topnotch. I give it to him. The guy is gud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Or Sk'banj Lyk His Jamaican Frnds Cal Him:childish Or Jst Fun Nd Outgoing / New Rap Tourney Individual / Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.