Stats: 3,195,390 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe (321 Views)

WATCH: Young Naija Babe Sex Video Enjoying Intense Midnight Leaked / Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe by NikkyIvy(f): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO KEEP HER GLUED TO YOUR SIDE FOREVER? THEN READ ON...

Gifts! Everyone loves a little package. Even the good book encourages us to give more so as to receive more. For some people, there is more joy in giving than in receiving. For most ladies, receiving gifts at any time is sheer bliss. These ladies do not see it as being selfish or Nigerian, in fact, receiving wrapped packages are part of the wooing process and a sure way of showing appreciation for what they go through for their men...clearing my throat

Guess you are wondering why I should be discussing this topic, besides gifts are personal, right? Well, I love sharing gifts with friends and I have seen and experienced first hand the whole man and woman drama,SORRY RELATIONSHIP, so I know how hard it is to go in search of a gift item that would not be frowned at or dumped in the trash can, a gift that would tell volumes about the depth of your feelings and the energy you exerted while rigorously searching for and finally acquiring it, a gift that would be cherished years after you had either moved on with your lives or moved in together.

I have assisted many friends with the ritual of picking out amazing gifts for major events so I know it is usually an uphill task especially if the parties have been together for a long time and have run out of options.

Many authors have tried to propose gift items that they termed AWESOME for ladies. They did not only end up confusing our sincere Naija brothers, but succeeded in making us (Naija Ladies) accept and pretend to love gifts we detest just so that the very fragile ego of our men would not be damaged. That was how most of us started imitating the exclamations of our oyinbo sisters who would genuinely Awwwwww whenever they received lovely red Roses on a special day.

Anyway, since Roses no de grow for Naija and oyinbo no de pound fufu, I decided to find out what real Naija ladies want from our men. So, sweat no more my brothers for your key to understanding what gift your woman desires is here at last... I just love that sentence. Okay, moving on...

Recently, I had chats with various young, beautiful, brilliant and Real Naija ladies.They were very eager to open up to me and the result I gathered was definitely very revealing. After weeks of taking my time to collate my data, during which most of you grumbled and steamed...hehehe!! I eventually reached an exhilarating conclusion.

My brother, if you genuinely want to know the kind of gift that would make your real Naija heart throb melt all over you like an ice cream in the hot sun, then it’s time for you to learn what your lady NEEDS from you...

Read on [url]nikkyivyblog..com[/url]
Re: Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe by decub: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Can you suggest an online shop where one can get some good roses and chocolate to send out as Val gifts? The shop would do the delivery too.

NikkyIvy:

Gifts! Everyone loves a little package. Even the good book encourages us to give more so as to receive more. For some people, there is more joy in giving than in receiving. For most ladies, receiving gifts at any time is sheer bliss. These ladies do not see it as being selfish or Nigerian, in fact, receiving wrapped packages are part of the wooing process and a sure way of showing appreciation for what they go through for their men...clearing my throat

Guess you are wondering why I should be discussing this topic, besides gifts are personal, right? Well, I love sharing gifts with friends and I have seen and experienced first hand the whole man and woman drama,SORRY RELATIONSHIP, so I know how hard it is to go in search of a gift item that would not be frowned at or dumped in the trash can, a gift that would tell volumes about the depth of your feelings and the energy you exerted while rigorously searching for and finally acquiring it, a gift that would be cherished years after you had either moved on with your lives or moved in together.

I have assisted many friends with the ritual of picking out amazing gifts for major events so I know it is usually an uphill task especially if the parties have been together for a long time and have run out of options.

Many authors have tried to propose gift items that they termed AWESOME for ladies. They did not only end up confusing our sincere Naija brothers, but succeeded in making us (Naija Ladies) accept and pretend to love gifts we detest just so that the very fragile ego of our men would not be damaged. That was how most of us started imitating the exclamations of our oyinbo sisters who would genuinely Awwwwww whenever they received lovely red Roses on a special day.

Anyway, since Roses no de grow for Naija and oyinbo no de pound fufu, I decided to find out what real Naija ladies want from our men. So, sweat no more my brothers for your key to understanding what gift your woman desires is here at last... I just love that sentence. Okay, moving on...

Recently, I had chats with various young, beautiful, brilliant and Real Naija ladies.They were very eager to open up to me and the result I gathered was definitely very revealing. After weeks of taking my time to collate my data, during which most of you grumbled and steamed...hehehe!! I eventually reached an exhilarating conclusion.

My brother, if you genuinely want to know the kind of gift that would make your real Naija heart throb melt all over you like an ice cream in the hot sun, then it’s time for you to learn what your lady NEEDS from you...

Re: Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe by NikkyIvy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Google will be of more help. Just search for roses and chocolate online shops at your location...best of luck

decub:
Can you suggest an online shop where one can get some good roses and chocolate to send out as Val gifts? The shop would do the delivery too.

Re: Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Real Naija Babe by MrCork: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
NikkyIvy:

^^^huh?.. all this juss to get punnny?.... we guvvvvvvvup!! angry

Man Dies In Hotel Few Minutes After Using Sex Enhancers / . / Angry Wife Confronts Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video)