Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai (405 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai by janefblog: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerian Chief of army staff, Tukur Yusuf Buratai has stated that calling for the sack of service chiefs over the recent escalation of Boko Haram attacks won’t end insurgency in the country.

Speaking in an interview with TheCable and THISDAY/ARISE in Lagos on Tuesday February 11, Buratai averred that President Muhammadu Buhari should not be pushed into sacking his service chiefs “because he knows where the problems are”.

He said;

“I am tempted not to comment on this particular issue because I am directly involved. However, I want to believe that...........https://janefblog.com/12220-2dont-push-buhari-to-sack-service-chiefs-it-wont-end-boko-haram-buratai/

Re: Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai by seunlayi(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2020
What else are we expecting from you mouth than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai by Nbote(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Make una no worry , una must stay there forever
Re: Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai by Nackzy: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2020
You can imagine, Someone as incompetent as this telling the president not to sack him, He's seeing enough money naaa
Re: Don't Push Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs It Won’t End Boko Haram - Buratai by MrBigZ: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Speaking in an interview with TheCable and THISDAY/ARISE in Lagos on Tuesday February 11, Buratai averred that President Muhammadu Buhari should not be pushed into sacking his service chiefs “because he knows where the problems are”.
Hmmmmm, he knows where the problems are.

(1) (Reply)

Heckler Shouts Down Governor In Public Over Failure To Complete Hospital. / Governor Abdulrazaq Receives Another N263m Looted Funds From EFCC / Osinbajo Flags Off The Nationwide Integrated Medical Outreach Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.