Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway (383 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bell1255: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2020
I was involved in a fatal accident on 2nd of Nov 2019 in which I and other passengers sustained serious fractures on our legs. I decided to google it up maybe I will see news about it online and I was amazed to find out this spot records accident very very often. Saapade, near Ogere on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. And the FRSC officials always take victims to a clinic called victory hospital. I believe there's something spiritual about this spot.. Cause there's no pot hole nor any physical cause for all these accident.. In my own case d driver just went out of the road and hit a parked truck. He slept off. This is a driver that had been driving well before the incident.
Re: Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Lawalemi(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Aiye o.
Re: Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Romeo3(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
So what's the reason?
Re: Why Accident Happen Often In Saapade, Near Ogere On The Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kingxsamz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
bell1255:
I was involved in a fatal accident on 2nd of Nov 2019 in which I and other passengers sustained serious fractures on our legs. I decided to google it up maybe I will see news about it online and I was amazed to find out this spot records accident very very often. Saapade, near Ogere on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. And the FRSC officials always take victims to a clinic called victory hospital. I believe there's something spiritual about this spot .. Cause there's no pot hole nor any physical cause for all these accident.. In my own case d driver just went out of the road and hit a parked truck. He slept off. This is a driver that had been driving well before the incident.
There's nothing spiritual about anything.
Stop reducing your IQ.
Have you gone there to make any investigation about why accidents happen there often?

"He slept off"
That's why your bus had accident.
It is natural and has happened in many cases. There's nothing spiritual about a driver falling asleep while driving.

"This is a driver that had been driving well before the incident".

Did you even get to know if the driver had gotten enough rest before embarking on that journey?

Please let's stop making dumb assumptions online.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot Women With This New Dating Site / Chat With Fine Women From Around The World / My Question To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.