Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons (2722 Views)

How To Have Sex: 12 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex / Men It Is Your Duty To Give Your Wife Or Girlfriend Sex 12-15 Times A Week’ / How To Improve Sex: 12 Irresistible Tips For A Healthy Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons by rainerboy1010: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2020
it comes to sex within married couples, sex without boundaries is always a bone of contention. In as much as you have the sole right to do whatever you please as regards being intimate with your spouse, do know that even as married couples abstinence of sex from each other at certain hours is so important.

So what are the reasons why a couple should not have Sex around that time.

Creativity Time
That period is the most creative and constructive time of the day. All great men and women use their time around that period to be inspired for their vocation.

It is also a time when Criminals perfect their plans and execute.

Great writers, Business gurus, Script writers understand the power of a new day. A lot of them stumbled upon such discovery unconsciously and since then have used this as a Modus Operandi for their operation. That period of time, you are refreshed and have been reset. Do you often notice that when you sleep over challenges of the day before, you seem to have a solution to it after you wake up? It’s how the creator has set things. This world is for those who are creative with their time. Are you a business owner? Or on a career path? Use this period to meditate and you will do well to have a notebook and pen at hand.

Spiritual Contentions.
This period is a time when the powers of good and evil are so active. And by now you should know that that you can not be on the fence for this.

The Word of God says, that “while men slept, the enemy came and sowed tares”. If you are the head of the home that is the best time to hold hands with your wife and pray. It doesn’t have to be too long, but you should pray between 15 minutes to an Hour at least. It could be more. Do you know that fifteen minutes is enough to set your day aright? Once you are done with sex around that period, the next thing is sleep. And that’s when the evil ones try to implement their plans. Your spouse is your wife/husband and you can have it anytime and if you do value you home observe abstinence at those times.

Man is weakest at that period.
Why do most robberies that happen around that period usually successful? That’s because it’s the time sleep is sweetest. And once they burst into the house you are so unsettled that thinking at that time will be almost impossible.

So what happens if you happen to have sex at that period.

Do your best possible not to just drift off and sleep. Hold your wife and speak just about anything (not about the sex though!)

And use the next 15 minutes to pray for yourselves, kids, businesses, careers etc.

Even if you can not pray for long, ensure you use that time to do something constructive. This is not rocket science, you can just read a favorite quote and meditate on it for like 5 minutes and you are good.

Do you agree with my opinions and do you have better suggestions?

Kindly let me know in the comment section. Don’t forget to like, subscribe and add me to your favorites

1 Like

Re: Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons by Romeo3(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons by Offpoint: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some people will just sit down and write whatever gibberish their minds could possibly come up with, read it and think everyone will buy into their personal opinions.

1 Like

Re: Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons by chachanga: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Walking by grace, living by faith and unbound by the limitations of works/the Law, you ought to be above and beyond this.

Secondly, y'all gotta be careful not to violate your bodies while holding on to these conventions. I take you wrote this as a Christian talking spiritual-warfare consciousness, right? So let me drop a few you gotta consider on that trajectory.

One, your body needs it's sleep for a reason. In that time's your rest, recovery, damage repair & restoration time... you skip it habitually, you're doing yourself more harm.

Two, you got your circadian rhythm that kicks in naturally reminding and even moving you to observe normal "sleep/wake routines.
Your biological clock's chimes are legitimate nudgings that you only ignore to your eventual peril because even Jesus cautioned all to "work while it's daytime because the night comes when no man can work".

Thirdly, Your mind
Your skin
Your eyes
Your heart & blood pressure
Your kidney undecided
Your digestive system
Your neurological system...
Almost all of you needs that sleep that some legalistically over-spiritual & religiously confused freaks want y'all to ignore.

Did you see that YouTube vid of the preacher that was up in front strutting and preaching right till he sat down on the chair in front having a cardiac arrest while his unsuspecting member kept egging him on, thinking it was all one big act.

Well, they all came to their senses when he keeled right over and scattered on the floor.

And why's that getting more & more rampant these days? Folks be not taking extra care of themselves, peeps be misplacing priorities & inventing unnecessary religious rules, to place more burdens on themselves, plus wetin don dey ground already.

Poor stress management, environmental toxicity, dietary/nutritional deficiencies, sleep disorders etc might also join in as contributory factors to other bigger health complications for some with already weak immune systems.

Your 15min commune ain't bad but y'all might wanna reconsider a total "all-night, every night" ban on seccs because it's got it's own God-given therapeutic benefits for those same couples in fact na that straff-to-sleep sessions go help dem sleep wella and wake worth zest on their 100%-Game by morning.

If I may ask, are you married? Have you tried the stuff you wrote up there? because it's research proven that our most creative periods/hours of the day differs from person to person. So your suggesting a time frame when almost 60-70% of all humans would likely naturally be asleep not only defies empiricism but also suggests that the Creator's work is functionally defective. undecided

Anyways, all things are lawful but I will not be brought under the power of any!

Here's a link of U wanna consider other thoughts on it: https://blog.dropbox.com/topics/work-culture/time-you-are-most-creative

1 Like

Re: Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons by rainerboy1010: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:
Arrant nonsense

Stay there

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Ghanian Pastor Making Love In The Car Surfaced / Actress Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Swimsuit Pictures / Regretting I Left The Love Of My Life Because I Thought I Could Do Better...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.