Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (46053 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Lordkratus(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari needs to go out there unannounced and listen to the cry of the masses. But it will be difficult because those in charge will rent crowds who will be chanting Sai Baba.
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

We voted you to fix this not to complain

If you can’t sir , take a bow and leave
you were once amongst the rented crowd chanting the same thing so please shut up. We know you have repented but still doesn't give you a right to talk publicly. Just realise the mess you promoted , be sober and silent

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Champneys: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some bastar....ds on this platform and beyond argued that he didn't need to visit Borno for anything.
Shame on you vacuous troglodytes.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Dpharisee: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
akinbode1:
Commendable and nice move from PMB....
God bless PMB

Akinbode with the usual Yoruba Muslim praise singing
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by semyman: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
All the pigs are trying to out do themselves here heaping blames left right and center.
Surprisingly, they were all mute on Ochendu and Sons mindless loots that went out recently

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Eagleboney(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nbote:

If U of all ppl can regain ur senses, den there is probably hope for Nigeria
SAVAGE
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by quiteboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
cry cry cry cry
ProudBornoBoy:
We the people of Borno have lost total faith in both Buhari and Buratai, they have proven to be epitome of failures. Pathetic.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by bluecircle470: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
sremmlyf:
EYE SERVICE

If him no visit una go dey cry wolf and yet he visit you and your generation still dey lament...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavensent01:
if only Bokoharam can strike all the people in that premises including the cow in chief our problem will reduce with 50%

believe me insecurity won't end until the western intervene and hold this corporate terrorist by his ball. he's a known jihadist who share the same thing in common with terrorist hence the Bokoharam release

thunder fire all PDP members for keeping quiet on what's going on in this country

Is this one PDP's fault? I tell you, the ascent to power of APC is one of the best things to happen to PDP. Having been blamed for poor leadership, APC just broke the record for the worst government in the history of mankind. Players like Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku etc were surprised by Buhari's locust army apocalyptic agenda. This is definitely deliberate. I sincerely believe that he is determined to leave Nigeria in ruins.
Tinubu has stayed on in the hope he will benefit from the chaos. In a few seconds he will be dealt with.
God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by optimus106(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari, I blame your supporters...
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Heavensent01(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
destinie2019:

Is this one PDP's fault? I tell you, the ascent to power of APC is one of the best things to happen to PDP. Having been blamed for poor leadership, APC just broke the record for the worst government in the history of mankind. Players like Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku etc were surprised by Buhari's locust army apocalyptic agenda. This is definitely deliberate. I sincerely believe that he is determined to leave Nigeria in ruins.
Tinubu has stayed on in the hope he will benefit from the chaos. In a few seconds he will be dealt with.
God save Nigeria.

APC was a minority party when they grip PDP by the balls in 2015. the security is not even this worse when APC march and make sure an incumbent govt shiver

what's holding PDP from doing same? why are we operating a multiparty system if the second majority party keep mute on what's going on in the country

as I said thunder fire all PDP members

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Failed yesterday failed today failed forever , the story of Buhari

Cc
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Blackking98(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
immhotep:

blasted12 will not like this post.

cc lzaa gmbuharii blackking98
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by SamOyovwi: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
The hypocrisy president won't try it
F117nighthawk:
Let him proceed to sambisa forest, the BOKO HARAM ENCLAVE, after all they said BOKO HARAM is not holding any territory,I dare him go there
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Realadey(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
That's how this man will be lying upandan that Boko boys are not many again. Where did all these ones that struck came from. Finish them indeed
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Splashme:

Nigerians should hold Femi Adesina responsible for the recent spate of
Boko Haram attacks on civilian populace.

For all those who have followed Boko Haram attacks right from GEJ's tenure,
those guys hate unnecessary chest beating by FG/Presidency. Boko Haram hate
it when our govt lie and boast about defeating them. They will strike back hard
to counter the lies from FG

Femi Adesina recently claimed that Boko Haram has been restricted to the Chad Basin
and could no longer bomb Abuja, Kano and civilian populace. Brethren, that was a shameless
lie from a serial liar Femi Adesina.

Boko Haram has killed far more Nigerian soldiers under Buhari than they did under GEJ.
Those guys are still potent enough to hit soft targets in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna etc if they choose to.
I guess they decided on their own to let the civilian populations be while they face the military. Femi
Adesina's lies appears to be making them have a change of mind

Cc
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Karac: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites. They will still catch some of these boko haram people and release them again.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:
We the people of Borno have lost total faith in both Buhari and Buratai, they have proven to be epitome of failures. Pathetic.

Cc
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
masterflowx:

Cc
Kiddo, you came late to the parry today.
Dem don carry tins pass ur head today.
Go back to sleep and stop disturbing us with your hundred mentions, lazy youth.

C u 2mao kid bro!! cheesy
Ok Bye!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Buhari is just as confused as the service chiefs ...

Cc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by quiteboy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even you self tire for the matter abi? You just go for the cheapest excuse. Sai Baba
Gnaeusmagnus:

Probably the sanest post here today.

Thanks. I echo your sentiments tenfold.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
akinbode1:
Commendable and nice move from PMB....
God bless PMB

Sociopath individual
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by LZAA: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
immhotep:

blasted12 will not like this post.

cc lzaa gmbuharii blackking98
Zombieland is in confusiongrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Buhari wey mumu

Cc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Banky16(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
After the border is closed now Nigerians knows is the people of Maduguri that are terrorists.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pepper31:
Medicine after death

RIP to d dead

General M.Buhari has failed this country.

Cc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
quiteboy:
Even you self tire for the matter abi? You just go for the cheapest excuse. Sai Baba

You PDP and APC people leave me alone.

As far as I am concerned, APC and Bubu are a mess and they should resign and leave office.

And the same goes for PDP. Because they laid the groundwork for the APC disaster.

New people please.

Now, do have a good day....and keep on chanting Sai barber, since you like that chant. Me, I no gree for Barber, or the other people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by UKdontv(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chevronstaff:
A government that releases terrorists in the name of "Repentant Boko Haram Members" is led by a TERRORIST...

Boko Haram operated for over 3 hours just 5km away from Maiduguri airport and killed about 30 people and no one from the North is asking the President to resign? I surely agree that the problem of Nigeria is the Hypocrisy that lies in the Northern part of Nigeria

I sincerely believe what you say.. Bro!
Imagine if it were southern president that's leading this country, the elites of Northerners would have rise against him and probably force him to resign. Thank, God no one is saying anything because they all loyal to Mr Buhari. Let them continue to play politics on their lives and let the killings continue until it goes beyond control.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by delishpot: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yinmu! While encouraging the attacked not to fight back and quickly releasing the military to protect the attackers when they are being pushed back ba?
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
gambia:
Base on Logistics.

This is an AUDIO CONDOLENCE.

Cc
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Baztardmods: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Take bow for who to enter?
Senator Abaribe/Makinde/Peter Obi.. these are our best at the moment that can help savage the country
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by ijabiken1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by masterflowx(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dayodragon:
I thought this lifeless cow said earlier bokoharam has been defeated? I wish they could launch attack on him to know they have not.. God will surely revenge on the berieved behalf.

Cc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.