Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (46042 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by galadima77(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Probably the sanest post here today.

Thanks. I echo your sentiments tenfold.

Thought so too.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Ibegtodiffer: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where are the victims?
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by seguno2: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
nzeobi:
I will lead in the war against boko haram

Audio promises of the incompetent leader

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by galadima77(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Urchman200:
Comedians in leadership, God help ur people.

Be insulting comedians, you hear?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by galadima77(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
karashita:

I wonder. I just wonder. We don't need sympathy.We want action.We want to see the end of terrorism and kidnapping.Shikena.

E tire me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by jasman1: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yeah! 90% victims
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by ogbonti: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chevronstaff:
A government that releases terrorists in the name of "Repentant Boko Haram Members" is led by a TERRORIST...

Boko Haram operated for over 3 hours just 5km away from Maiduguri airport and killed about 30 people and no one from the North is asking the President to resign? I surely agree that the problem of Nigeria is the Hypocrisy that lies in the Northern part of Nigeria

is Buhari above impeachment?

why can’t the articles of impeachment be drawn so this intellectually lazy, physically tired and deceptive snake of a man can go and rest with his cows in Daura? how can Nigeria waste another 3 plus years with a useless man like this? does time not mean anything to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Davesaves(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
THE MOST USELESS PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME..
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Awoo88: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the lifeless one was greeted with shout of disapproval from the street
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by rummmy: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Insecurities in Libya gives him more concern.....
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by MrMurdah: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
You could have done the same to the 18 year old boy that was laid to rest sir.

Abuja no far from Kaduna.

Once again you falter to show the hallmark of an unprejudiced president.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by 1sttruth: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
I heard they booed him, is it true ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Yusman316(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
What relief will condolence visit do the bereaved family and halt the incessant mass killings ?
He will get first hand information, not cooked up stories by aides
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by olympianares: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
BUHARI is the OPIUM of Northern Nigeria..,How high can they get?���
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Sarah20A(f): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari needs to go out there unannounced and listen to the cry of the masses. But it will be difficult because those in charge will rent crowds who will be chanting Sai Baba.
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

We voted you to fix this not to complain

If you can’t sir , take a bow and leave
please can someone help me confirm if this person is actually Saraki aka Buhari media defender shocked
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Onlyonebuhari: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Failed yesterday failed today failed forever , the story of Buhari

Then US too is a failure. Tell me any country that have defeated terrorism including The US?
They can't because terrorism was developed and weaponized by The US which now spread across the globe.
We are responsible for global terrorism......Clinton H.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by saintdevo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Who sympathizer help, illiterate president surrounded by monsters, if you cannot STOP the killing just resigned, when Jonathan was on seat you criticize his regime like no other, and here you are doing nothing only moving from one place to another, one thing you should understand is no sinner go on punished continue to play politics with innocent souls time shall tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by GamalNasser: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Then US too is a failure. Tell me any country that have defeated terrorism including The US?
They can't because terrorism was developed and weaponized by The US which now spread across the globe.
We are responsible for global terrorism......Clinton H.

As you dont want to have sense show me one part of the US where terrorist live in camps and kill Americans daily?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Lorenzop: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari needs to go out there unannounced and listen to the cry of the masses. But it will be difficult because those in charge will rent crowds who will be chanting Sai Baba.
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

Damn....did you really type the above....wow..,welcome to the light.....wonders shall never end
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Onlyonebuhari: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

As you dont want to have sense show me one part of the US where terrorist live in camps and kill Americans daily?

You lack parental training. Atleast you could have Google Boston bombing before u come and show you are a social media miscreant! Did you idiot also read about California shooting in November 2019?
You think you can open your mouth and may be older than your father.
Mind you gun victims in US double victims of terror in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Onlyonebuhari: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you lack home training, social media will train you.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by limeta(f): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:

cheesy

Sarrki i had a year ban so i ve not been here since
So what happened i see you call Buhari a dullard and a terrorist which he is
But you ?
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
limeta:

Sarrki i had a year ban so i ve not been here since
So what happened i see you call Buhari a dullard and a terrorist which he is
But you ?

Missed you
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by GamalNasser: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

If you lack home training, social media will train you.

Yet you are supporting very bad governance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Eleponblue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

Sarrki!!!!! Is this you?! I had to wash my eyes with hypo before I believed... There's hope for Nigeria then...
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Obeysco: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
If his wish is to be sympathizing with people, then people will soon sympathize with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by mindtricks: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Poor Nigeria.
The best the old man in power can do is blame his predecessors, and do practically nothing. Failure personified.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Katuul: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Foolish idiot
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Dyke15(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
No sir, they have been technically defeated
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Masaudmuhammed: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin[color=#000099][/color][s][/s]Sai baba BABA ON TOP;

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Bondesniger(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Did you notice the word remnant
Poison no need overdose
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Mordecai(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari was booed in Maiduguri.

Sounds incredible but shouts of "ba mu a so" and "ba mu a yi" filled the air.

Unbelievable!!! In Maiduguri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.