Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (46084 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by AFONJACOW(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Commander is chief of sympathizer federal Banana republic
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by lonelydora: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari needs to go out there unannounced and listen to the cry of the masses. But it will be difficult because those in charge will rent crowds who will be chanting Sai Baba.
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

We voted you to fix this not to complain

If you can’t sir , take a bow and leave

Coming from you? Good morning, bro!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by NigeriaBam: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
irunoko:
This clueless, senseless, pretentious thing.posterity will judge you.alabosi oshi
grin grin grin Ebu yi po.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by mamatwiny(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
How did daddy Bubu even become a general?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by irunoko(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dayodragon:

plz ask him again, he doesn't understand
it's clowns like him that give these fools impunity
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by lonelydora: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nbote:

If U of all ppl can regain ur senses, den there is probably hope for Nigeria

Big hope oooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by telkevog(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari needs to go out there unannounced and listen to the cry of the masses. But it will be difficult because those in charge will rent crowds who will be chanting Sai Baba.
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

Wonders shall never end! I never knew you can be this sensible.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by irunoko(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
NigeriaBam:

grin grin grin Ebu yi po.
some fools will never come to their senses taba buwon cool
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by idonhammer: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin
osuofia2:
SHAGE DAN ISKA, ACTING AS IF HE CARES. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU SIR FOR THE PAINS YOU ARE CAUSING NIGERIANS BOTH RIGHT AND LEFT. YOU KEEP PROMOTING TRIBAL BS.
SEE HOW CONFUSED HIS BODY LANGUAGE IS.
WELL UN BEHALVES OF ALL OFF US AT , I WSIH TO STATE THAT Igbos AND PDP LOOTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK IN BORNO AND ALL TH INSECURITY GOING ON IN OUR NATION BUT OUR DARLING PRESIDENT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TAKE NIGERIA TO THE PROMISED LAND, WE LOVE YOU OUR DADDY, MAY LOOTERS NEVER SEE YOU PLS
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Ikpewe: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless man
But ur fada is more useless than he (PMB) is.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Shikini: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Splashme:

Nigerians should hold Femi Adesina responsible for the recent spate of
Boko Haram attacks on civilians populace.

For all those who have followed Boko Haram attacks right from GEJ's tenure,
those guys hate unnecessary chest beating by FG/Presidency. Boko Haram hate
it when our govt lie and boast about defeating them. They will strike back hard
to counter the lies from FG

Femi Adesina recently claimed that Boko Haram has been restricted to the Chad Basin
and could no longer bomb Abuja, Kano and civilian populace. Brethren, that was a shameless
lie as usual from a serial liar Femi Adesina.

Boko Haram has killed far more Nigerian soldiers under Buhari than they did under GEJ.
Those guys are still potent enough to hit soft targets in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna etc if they choose to.
I guess they decided on their own to let the civilian population be while they face the military. Femi
Adesina's lies appears to be making them have a change of mind

Agreed 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by okefranci: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
President Buhari has taken a right step

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Celly2020: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
For those who know

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by limeta(f): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sarrki take five

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Nanorest: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nbote:

Shut up
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Zeesugar(f): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Useless failure

Idiot that gave bokoharam presidential pardone undecided
How i wish you can say that to his face but nairaland has provided onnecessary blankets
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by sarrki(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
limeta:
Sarrki take five

cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by karashita: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
What relief will condolence visit do the bereaved family and halt the incessant mass killings ?

I wonder. I just wonder. We don't need sympathy.We want action.We want to see the end of terrorism and kidnapping.Shikena.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Sirjamo: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
The anger towards Buhari (From those with genuine concern, not those who hate him because of his religion or ethnicity) is very understandable. No one in his/ her right senses would be pleased with the level of insecurity in this country. But I have looked at the situation critically and come to the conclusion that even if Buhari and his administration resign today and we have a brand new set of leaders, the situation will not change.

I am a realist and I hate to premise my argument on emotional rigmarole or religion and ethnic jingoism, we've got a serious and recurring security issues in this country that our poorly trained, ill equipped and outdated military apparatchik cannot handle.

Nigeria is akin to a football club that does not sign quality players and fitness coach because it does not have the capacity to do so, and has not figure out the way to acquire such capacity but keeps blaming and sacking coaches while the defeats keeps coming season after season!!!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by new2naija: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by DCmonster: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

Take a bow and leave to where? He is going no where. You will enjoy the change you co-facilitated till the end. He is your president no matter what is happening or will happen. Those who laughs last, laughs the best indeed.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by MiseryIndex(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
HE IS THE TERRORIST-IN-CHIEF.FAKE SYMPATHY
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by PROJECTBASE: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
If dem kidnap you hmmmm, me I no dey to come pay your ransom
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

blasted12 will not like this post.

cc lzaa gmbuharii blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by Tumbulum: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
While the victims are suffering the people who inflicted the pains on them are eating salad and drinking kunu while laughing their ass out.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by quiteboy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Finally you agree say them dey pay people to sing him praises? Wether if you like or you no like ,after you hear this little talk, if you like you do jeje jeje jeje........ Fela
sarrki:
Copied

Enough of blame shift

You are the commander

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by NigeriaBam: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
irunoko:
some fools will never come to their senses taba buwon cool
Abiooo. Don't mind them. E ma buwon e dakun

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by freeze001(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
From there he should proceed immediately to Kaduna where his brothers have raided communities, gathered 16 whole human beings inside one room and burnt them to death!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nbote:

He didn't gain any sense!
He's just being owed his zombie wages!!!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack by quiteboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sheDD:
I'm sure some of these online sycophants in their analysis and talks during the election period must have made some Nigerians to change their option and vote for their master Buhari-APC.
Unknown to some unsuspecting Nigerian that their clamour for Buhari was never patriotic but rather was paid.
Now their 30k monthly stipend has stopped dey are all lampooning Buhari-APC administration. Ndi ojooo...
Only one Guy like that Mannagril abi wetin be em name still dey shout Sai buhari upandan!!
Na my boxers I go just stone Manngbgril one day for this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.