Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification (277 Views)

The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. / Survival Fund Clarification / Difference Between Fixed Assets And Current Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whether you are an accountant, business owners,future investors,academic researchers, or students?

Knowing what assets really mean and what makes up an asset is very important for your financial goal and investment decision.

Most time we tend to make wrong decision on what we buy. The analysis in this video make reference to the universally accepted definition of asset and breaking down the elements for the sake of education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCr5ov7V_g
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
All questions will be attended to
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by Distinct123: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
I love the IASB definition of assets it is comprehensive of though there are other terms I am yet to understand
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Distinct123:
I love the IASB definition of assets it is comprehensive of though there are other terms I am yet to understand

What are those terms?
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
uprof:

What are those terms?

If you don't mind you could share that with me
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by facenglish: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
I love this one Mr uprof keep it up
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by facenglish: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
I love this mr prof keep it up
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
facenglish:
I love this mr prof keep it up

Thanks bros!
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by edoairways: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
For the first time am seeing a Nigerian explaining accounting concept on YouTube, well done
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
edoairways:
For the first time am seeing a Nigerian explaining accounting concept on YouTube, well done

Thanks boss! I really appreciate
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by edoairways: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
uprof:

Thanks boss! I really appreciate
Keep it up
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2020
edoairways:

Keep it up

You are welcome
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by Distinct123: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2020
uprof:

If you don't mind you could share that with me
terms like economic benefits,
Re: Popular Misconception About Assets and Clarification by uprof(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Distinct123:

terms like economic benefits,

Economic benefits could come into organization through cash flow when asset are being used in production. Or capital gain when the assets are being sold

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Grace High School Common Entrance! / 2020 UTME: No Admissions Outside JAMB CAPS – Education Minister / Are You Going To Study In China? Important Travel Need 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.