Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account (41892 Views)

Please Help My Wife Bank Account Was Wiped Yesterday / Yahoo Boy Praises Girlfriend For Assisting Him In Defrauding Clients (video) / Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
He stole 1.2million, and left the country? grin Trust me. he hasn't left the Country. unless he left for ghana even if it was ghana he will not last a month in ghana with such meagre amount. if he had planned to elope to europe that amount is not enough to get him anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Absconded to a foreign country with how much exactly
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
ariefadenning:

Times are hard

But times are easy for his victims, right?

When are you guys gonna stop this s#it?

4 Likes

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86591521:

So the idiots left his wife and kids to face the consequences of his fraud.
He will surely meet his waterloo wherever he ran to.
You can never hide or run away from Karma lailai!
Fraudsters everywhere!
na waiting your darling daddy cause. Una see una lif. if not what is 1m wey person go just leave en family japa.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
He stole 1.2million, and left the country? grin Trust me. he hasn't left the Country. unless he left for ghana even if it was ghana he will not last a month in ghana with such meagre amount. if he had planned to elope to europe that amount os not enough to get him anywhere.

He can try Conakry, Guinea. That's over 26 million Guinean francs smiley

'BIG' money.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Originalsly: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm.....some people always they can explain when caught.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by GboyegaD(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the guy expects "the abroad" to yield it's increase for him? All these "apomolekun jaye" people need to learn that karma is real.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by chigoizie7(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
See , I like this Magistrate’s bail conditions.

1 million and two surties in like sum. Which means 3million for the 1st charge.

Then the 2nd charge is 500k and two surties in like sum, 1.5 million.

That is 4.5million for a crime if 1.1million.

The next time, if you hear about crime, you run with your two legs touching your nyash.

Nice one Magistrate.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by toprealman: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
which country will you run to with 1.8 M.....this life sef, no more trust.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sunofgod:
He will soon be back.....1 mill wont last long in a better country
2,739 US Dollar grin
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He can try Conakry, Guinea. That's over 26 million Guinean francs smiley

'BIG' money.
whaaaaaat?!! shocked really? in that case i am also moving to Conakry or Guinea.

With £20000 i should be able to live like a billionaire in Conakry, Guinea. buy up the whole of Conakry or Guinea? cheesy
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
And afonjas claim their people don't do fraud

3 Likes

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
2,739 US Dollar grin
Not enough for a flight ticket and Food/Rent for a month.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by chigoizie7(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Na wah ooo.. So where the woman wan see 1.5M for bail now sef.. It's as good as saying she wasn't granted any bail.. And the husband don japa nítiẹ̀... Wetin money go cause for this life ehn..

Na 4.5 million ooh.

If you be surety, na you go use your money bail person?
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
Not enough for a flight ticket and Food/Rent for a month.
I wonder o
May be, the guy had some savings before the fraud!!
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pavore9:
Husband absconded with N1,182,000, wife granted bail of N1.5million . cheesy cheesy
Ironic isn't it? Nigeria Crazy Judicial system grin grin if they can afford N1.5million they wouldn't have stolen N1.182000 in the first place.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Lexusgs430: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fraud of 1 1, bail amount 1.5........ No escape.... Slam shut delivered......... grin
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Mistaicey2288: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
chigoizie7:

Na 4.5 million ooh.

If you be surety, na you go use your money bail person?

Haaaaa! Lobatan ooo. shocked
The woman own don be be that ooo
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
I wonder o
May be, the guy had some savings before the fraud!!
maybe, maybe he had been planning it for sometime.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Thirteenblood: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
afonja and wire fraud, never trust middle men when buying used car.

insist on seeing the owner, walk away if its a marketer, havent seen any.honest one yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Claireyes: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by quiteboy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
As long as she go chop for the money.
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When your wife is your partner in crime.

She protects your interests as long as money is involved.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by naturefellow(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
money121:
Say No to Fraud
Set awon motivational speaker

Don't fo for anybody or what u see on social media some ppl No get joy
saw on twitter yesterday. I just weak

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by naturefellow(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
jimyjames:
And afonjas claim their people don't do fraud
this is new year, be wise!
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Olugbanko: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
I can't help but fall in love with the bail conditions!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.