Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account (41893 Views)

Please Help My Wife Bank Account Was Wiped Yesterday / Yahoo Boy Praises Girlfriend For Assisting Him In Defrauding Clients (video) / Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Studio247: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Crime everywhere
Reason why credible people fine it difficult to
Get people to trust them.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYf2ISyoHPAWR8dkEGhlBFg0u_CYac2VCOcU0zlixGiT0n0Q/viewform

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

Also steal her pin number

Some couples knows their pin codes. It’s no biggie. I for example sends my girlfriend to use my ATM card. I know her pin too. We use any of our two cards when we are out as I make transfers to both.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Cantonese: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Such a very high level risk and foolishness by the woman and her husband. Now the law will take its course against the woman if the evidences available prove her culpable.

The woman showed extreme love and loyalty to her husband and was willing to "use her head carry evil load" as an egbe weigher for her husband.

Lesson to be learnt for everyone: no do pass yourself.

The foolish man should have stopped the problem before it got to this level. Now the wife may pay a very heavy price for this terrible error.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by jimyjames(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
naturefellow:
this is new year, be wise!

Am just confused, cause afonjas claim to be saints when it comes to stuff like this

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by tommy589(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
money121:
Say No to Fraud
Set awon motivational speaker

Don't fo for anybody or what u see on social media some ppl No get joy

Hahaha
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86591597:

PLS stop this....

Not again.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!
You should've not given that f00L the attention he craved for......

i think silence/ignoring is the best treatment for such h.idiot.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by BarrSly: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oliverjaid you’re next...
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Confirmedzombie: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
See what Buhari has caused. Hardship and hunger in the land has turned everyone into fraud to survive.

Buhari should resign now

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Advancedman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Xisnin:
This woman is the brain behind the crime.

She send the man abroad that she will use woman prowess to handle the cave.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Sluacoast(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Why do people love scamming cry cry They literally make business hard for well meaning Nigerians cry cry
. No better huge paying job bro. Even our government dey scam us big time

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by ATTemi: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dt woman knw as e dey b!
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hot Sales in Ota

A bungalow sitting on full plot of land (640sqm) consisting of 4units of mini flats (Room & Parlour) at Iyana Iyesi, Ota, before Bell University

Title: Family Receipt, Survey & (CofO) fully paid. (Awaiting)

Annual Rental Income: N600k

Price: N10M

Call: 07054008910
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by PapaAdanna: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why them no show her fraudulent scar face
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Wallace2107: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Jabioro:
Your husband stole your atm,and the same time your husband steal your alert phone number connected to your bank account.Remember it was committed at different time,and the your statement of account show he withdrew the money through atm..non of all the fund were transferred.I am beginning to see pathetic liars around me.I am beginning to see goal pole extension..Be brief with lies please
while u dey make sense,check yr English bruh..corona english
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Jabioro: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Wallace2107:
while u dey make sense,check yr English bruh..corona english
I am not an English man please,I hoped you understand my message..I have nothing to bothered about correct English..I have gone beyond that stage in life.The grammarians are the most confuse English spoke people,they are the ones who brought ambiguous contents line of words to English language.

1 Like

Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Wallace2107: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Jabioro:
I am not an English man please,I hoped you understand my message..I have nothing to bothered about correct English..I have gone beyond that stage in life.The grammarians are the most confuse English spoke people,they are the ones who brought ambiguous contents line of words to English language.
guy na past tense full all ya write up na..I just weak
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Wallace2107: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Jabioro:
even this one na past tense full am.na wa. I did better in primary sch na. So..don't contribute when u are not asked to abeg. We don't want to die lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by GamingMode: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2020
He cant stay for long.highest emonths e go come back broke.im sure he ran too an african country that they pay close to 500$ per month on house rent.
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Jabioro: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Wallace2107:
guy na past tense full all ya write up na..I just weak
You are not good at all
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Wallace2107: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
;
Jabioro:
You are not good at all
grin
Re: Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account by Wallace2107: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jabioro:
chei ! Another one?? grin I give up on u sir. Buy brighter grammer or English without tears.it Wii hep u. Note these words in ur comments..Hoped..bothered..confuse..English spoke..contents line of words..lord lugard must hear this ! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.