Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . (3563 Views)

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Comedian2019: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
So, less than ten people booing in that big crowd is what you call Borno people!
You can even deny there was booing. We are used to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Okpotud(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
IDanfulani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuM0VTKDlnM
make we no hear say dem doctor dis video oo

Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Shegzo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
So, less than ten people booing in that big crowd is what you call Borno people!

1 Like

Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
I won't be surprise to know this video is fake. I can't even hear them scream 'Buhari'. This video doesn't add up atall
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Switruth: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
His son mannabbqgrill will soon arrive to type rubbish. Instead of concentrate on his suya business he is all over the internet constituting nuisance.
. Send this to him each time he appears.

1 Like

Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ajebuter(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
I watched it on Twitter and all l heard are:

Bamaso and Bamayi..

Translation please?
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by SALTandFIRE: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marine54:
Iet them enjoy thier next level, they blindly voted him due to thier hatred for the igbo and south south........
elections were seriously rigged for APC over there... They people would hardly massively vote for APC
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Prince081: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
The people of Maiduguri came to show General Buhari how much they love him. In Adeshina's voice.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by WalkerMichael(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:

Lol. I should say you're a cow. How's the crowd in that 1min video less than 10 people. you this people have no conscience? .
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by deboysben(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Let them go to hell for all we care.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/12/insecurity-resign-humbly-now-youre-worse-than-jonathan-northern-youths-tell-buhari/

shocked After raising 4 + 4 leprous fingers to vote a complete failure chanting upgraded change next level man? Una never see chomtin.
I am thinking out loud that the present governor of Borno state has a hand in this cos from the series of things his media has been releasing, all are anti Buhari e.g. rewarding that igbo teacher is a very strong message against tribalism.
Also politicians and soldiers alike have made billions both Borno state indigenes and others bc of this bh while the indigenes suffer. On the long run, is it not Borno people that are being decimated?
Maidugri is what Enugu is to the south east. Lots of learned elites from the north passed through unimaid and the same school has been the hatchet ground of this bh menace.
Real Borno indigenes are tired.
Shehu of Borno cried out and they killed his brother. Since then he has minded his business and complied.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
ajebuter:
I watched it on Twitter and all l heard are:

Bamaso and Bamayi..

Translation please?
lol

Bamuaso means "we don't want."

Bamuayi means "we are not doing again."

grin
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
sassysure:

I am thinking out loud that the present governor of Borno state has a hand in this cos from the series of things his media has been releasing, all are anti Buhari e.g. rewarding that igbo teacher is a very strong message against tribalism.
Also politicians and soldiers alike have made billions both Borno state indigenes and others bc of this bh while the indigenes suffer. On the long run, is it not Borno people that are being decimated?
Maidugri is what Enugu is to the south east. Lots of learned elites from the north passed through unimaid and the same school has been the hatchet ground of this bh menace.
Real Borno indigenes are tired.
Shehu of Borno cried out and they killed his brother. Since then he has minded his business and complied.
lol

Wishful thinking.

Maybe the Governor planned with the ibo woman for her to come to school by 6.30am.

Mumu people full nairaland walahi.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Lol. I should say you're a cow. How's the crowd in that 1min video less than 10 people. you this people have no conscience? .
To say the truth those people are still not more than 100.

grin
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Switruth:
. Send this to him each time he appears.
Sharing this poster all over nairaland is the most stuppiid and childish thing to do..

That late seminarian might have friends and family on Nairaland who are tormented and disgusted by this poster you are spreading for political reasons..

If everybody wants to start acting iidiotic like you are doing now do you know how many posters people would be sharing even during Obj and Gej??

Quit being silly and remove these posters.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Switruth: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
ddippset:
Sharing this poster all over nairaland is the most stuppiid and childish thing to do..

That late seminarian might have friends and family on Nairaland who are tormented and disgusted by this poster you are spreading for political reasons..

If everybody wants to start acting iidiotic like you are doing now do you know how many posters people would be sharing even during Obj and Gej??

Quit being silly and remove these posters.
. If you also support the killers may thunder from above locate you wherever you are. You don’t know how painful it is to loose someone promising as this. You must be very stupid for quoting me out of context. Idiat.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Switruth:
. If you also support the killers may thunder from above locate you wherever you are. You don’t know how painful it is to loose someone promising as this. You must be very stupid for quoting me out of context. Idiat.
Throwing posters all over the place does not make you hollier than others and does not make you more sympathetic with the evil that befell the seminarian than others.

You're a perfect example of the hypocrite in the Bible.
Come out and dance in the sun because you want everyone to see you and praise you.

Just remove the posters and stop being an iidiot.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
It's normal for people to be angry with Buhari at this moment, am talking about those with genuine concerns, not the tribal and religious goats we have littered all over Nairaland and other SM platforms.

Boko haram might have succeeded in killing those innocent Nigerians; but, I know that what will visit their camps in the coming days will make hell looks like a five star hotel in their eyes.

This is the height of it, we have to throw everything at this fight. I know baba can do it, he had decimated them before, he should finish them off now. Those people must not die in vain!!!

When will Jamiu get sense so?
Oya repeat after me: Ba ma so angry
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Sirjamo: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

When will Jamiu get sense so?
Oya repeat after me: Ba ma so angry
I have zero tolerance for mediocrity and shallow thinking, pls if you are bereft of sensible and deep evaluation of opinions, you have no business being on my mention!!!
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Switruth: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
ddippset:
Throwing posters all over the place does not make you hollier than others and does not make you more sympathetic with the evil that befell the seminarian than others.

Come out and dance in the sun because you want everyone to see you and praise you.

. U no get sense at all. One day this evil will get to your doorstep. You can’t bottle a bitter heart. One by one you guys are showing yourself. When you start condeming this barbarism then your lunatic brain will come to a halt. You’ll surely end in silence. Pork.
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Switruth: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
ddippset:

. That thunder is close to you.

Residents of Jiddari Polo in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, are currently running for cover following an attack launched by Boko Haram fighters.

The attack happened hours after President Muhammadu Buhari paid a condolence visit to the people of the state over the killing of 30 persons on Sunday.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-boko-haram-hits-maiduguri-after-buharis-departure/amp
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ajebuter(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
ddippset:
lol

Bamuaso means "we don't want."

Bamuayi means "we are not doing again."

grin

Really? Thanks...
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by delpee(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
happy200:
But he is in Maiduguri, I don't understand is Bornu in Maiduguri? Before I comment.

You're joking, right? grin
Abi you didn't do State and Capital in primary school?

Maiduguri is the capital of Bornu State
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by delpee(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Switruth:
. That thunder is close to you.

Residents of Jiddari Polo in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, are currently running for cover following an attack launched by Boko Haram fighters.

The attack happened hours after President Muhammadu Buhari paid a condolence visit to the people of the state over the killing of 30 persons on Sunday.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-boko-haram-hits-maiduguri-after-buharis-departure/amp

shocked embarassed
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by Switruth: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by ddippset(m): 2:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Switruth:
. U no get sense at all. One day this evil will get to your doorstep. You can’t bottle a bitter heart. One by one you guys are showing yourself. When you start condeming this barbarism then your lunatic brain will come to a halt. You’ll surely end in silence. Pork.
Oooops am scared...

I am shitting in ma pants right now..

This 'god' named Switruth has just cursed me!!!

Idddiot..

Criticize and insult Buhari all you want, but keep that Seminarian's poster out of it.(May he RIP).

That's my simple advise to you!

Fucker!!!
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by DemolaUnbias(m): 4:09am On Feb 13, 2020
They are not even up to double figure, and you call this crowd?
Re: Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . by dubra: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Lies can not be sustained for a long time, truth will surely prevail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement On Uche Nwosu Vs Obaseki's Fate. / Good News. Another Dead Lekki Toll Gate Victim Resurrected. Picture.. / Port-harcout Was Named After A Rapist: See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.