Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Hi Priscilla! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Priscilla! (389 Views)

Funke Akindele Speaks On Cheating + Priscilla Ojo Romantic Affair With Kizz Dan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Priscilla! by moosa55: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Welcome to nairaland!

Tell us about you ...

My name is Priscilla Ricart, I am 25 years old from Rio de Janeiro- Brazil.
I always wanted to be a model so when i was 11 i did a workshop for models with one of the biggest agencies in my city and they asked me to go back in 2 years because i was too young. So when i turned 13 in the very next day i went there and I signed the contract and that was when everything started... when i finish school about turning 16 i received an offer to travel to China and my dad went with me to see if I would stay there for work or not(my family always gave me a lot of support i) so from there I didn’t stop. I traveled for modeling around Asia and Europe but I was dreamed to come to Miami and here I am for about 6 years modeling between here LA, Nyc, and Rio de Janeiro.

During this time I got to work with important people and big clients in the industry.
I have worked with Nivea, LuliFama, House of CB, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, White House Black Market, Boston Proper, Sport Illustrated, Saks, Versace Asia, Kate Spade and more. I absolutely love what I do.

I am always by the beach working or just for fun, I guess its one of the reasons I choose to live in Miami, I love being by the water and if you follow my social media you will definitely see that.

What i love about my career is being able to travel, see new places, new cultures, meet different people from all around the globe, learn languages( i love to study new languages), make a lot of friends and live a life that everyday something amazing and unpredictable can happen. I love to go to the gym( both of my parents are personal trainers so I have a healthy lifestyle since forever), to the beach, workout outside, run with my dog, hiking, travel(of course), have coffee with my friends, eat(haha)... I am a really friendly person, always smiling and saying hi even if I don't know the person, I love to help and one thing my family always sAys is to be always honest, humble and try to be happy even in difficult days.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Collapsed At Ahoada Branch Of First Bank / Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO / Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.