Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Airpeace Is A Very Unprofessional Airline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airpeace Is A Very Unprofessional Airline (774 Views)

Who else finds this unprofessional? / How Airpeace Ceo, Allen Onyeama Bought Cars Worth Over $300m With Charity Funds / Was Airpeace CEO Corrupt Here? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airpeace Is A Very Unprofessional Airline by thatigboman: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
"And the first shall become the last" - my Airpeace experience today

I booked the first flight (7.30am) of airpeace from lagos to asaba for today, Tue, 12 Feb, 2020.
I left Victoria Island for the airport at 6am and got to their check-in counter before 7am, just to be told that the flight had been rescheduled for 11.20am. When I enquired the reason I wasnt informed, they said it might be because I bought the ticket from an online booking agent.
So the waiting started. By 10.30am, they checked me in and I went to lounge and continued waiting.
Surprisingly, around 12noon, they announced boarding, just for me to get to get to the boarding gate and they said that it wasn't my flight that they were boarding. When we confronted one man they said was their supervisor, the guy started lying. That they were boarding the first flight, 7.30am. And we showed him proof that that was what we booked, he then lied another, that they boarding the 7.00am flight and ran away. There's no airpeace 7.00am from Lagos to Asaba. When we inquired from the passengers boarding, they told us that their flight was the 10.45am flight, which was the 2nd flight for the day.
And I was wondering, how can an airline board the 2nd flight, while the 1st flight passengers were still on ground. Just for them to announce another boarding at 1pm. When we got there, we discovered that they were boarding the 3rd flight of the day, which was supposed to leave at 11am originally. And we, the first flight passengers of 7.30am were still on ground.
We finally departed Lagos at 4.20pm and arrived Asaba at 5pm. The pilot told us that our flight of 7.30am was merged with the last flight of 4.30pm. I was like "are u serious?" Just imagine, 7.30am flight that would have arrived at 8am, arriving at 5pm. Missed a very business important appointment I had in Asaba today. All my plans scattered, and so were those of other passengers. And the only thing we got was a dry voice announcement in the plane " we are sorry for the late departure of the flight". Yet, if the same Airpeace closes their check-in counter at 7am and u arrive there at 7.01am, even if you cry blood, they will not check you in.
The management and staff of Airpeace are utterly wicked and very unprofessional. I will never board Airpeace in my lifetime. I will rather enter bus. If I had left for Jibowu at that 6am and enter sienna, I would have been at Asaba by 1pm.
The haughtiness of Airpeace management and staff will be there eventual ultimate downfall, not even the US government. It was exact behaviour of Dana Airline those days when they were the darling of every air passenger. It took the crash and killing of many innocent Nigerians to reset their brain. I just pray that Airpeace doesnt kill anyone before their eventual demise.

Cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Airpeace Is A Very Unprofessional Airline by Ikjosh04: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm so sorry about your experience. I intend using Airpeace for my forthcoming trip to ******** but I think I'll stick to Azman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business To 25,000 Viewers Daily On Opera Google N Facebook Platfor / Interswitch Partners American Express; GIG Logistics Partners Gokada, Oride / N50 Stamp Duty On N10,000 Deposits And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.