Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,509 members, 7,958,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State (5673 Views)

El Rufais Legacy. / El-rufais Son Tells Ungrateful Igbos To Leave Lagos. David Hundeyin Fumes / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by Bighead9: 5:06am On Feb 13, 2020
noleflendum:
How much is Abia state
I want to buy it

Oga bring 10k. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Abia people right now. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by awakeuche(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2020
We have never had it good with our politicians in Abia, we've been ruled by crooks and thieves, since the time of Orji uzor kalu
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by petnuel(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2020
saintade01:

Na same aboki still dey laugh you na

He who laughs last....a yet to be arrested thief laughing at indicted thieves. Is that one laugh?
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2020
petnuel:

He who laughs last....a yet to be arrested thief laughing at indicted thieves. Is that one laugh?
What of he who that shares kerosene?
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by tsdarkside(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2020
nawa....

this is what happens when you bother to look down on others....
others will focus on you too....

and abia pictures are crazy.... undecided undecided
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by tsdarkside(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:

Oga bring 10k. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Abia people right now. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

they are soo poor....
insult them and they ask for money....

pity me as you like,just give me money....

strange mentality....
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Earned
teach me English
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by DaFlash: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Earned
Oga face the question no dey divert your stupid attention to irrelevant things or change subject.
"how far abia state?"
Perhaps if you focus more on that than his English at least abia for improve small by 0.000000000000001%
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by EasternPrince: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2020
DaFlash:
Oga face the question no dey divert your stupid attention to irrelevant things or change subject.
"how far abia state?"
Perhaps if you focus more on that than his English at least abia for improve small by 0.000000000000001%

Pikin face the correction no dey divert your stupid attention to irrelevant things or change subject.
"how far you vocabulary development?"
Perhaps if you focus more on your studies than politics at least your sense for improve small by 0.000000000000001%

Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by EasternPrince: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Viciheaka:
teach me English

You are not a lovely Igbo lady.

Sorry.
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

You are not a lovely Igbo lady.

Sorry.
nwanne bikozienu abum onye Igbo
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by EasternPrince: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Viciheaka:
nwanne bikozienu abum onye Igbo

But not a lady.

Sorry
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by Heavensent01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

Dear rejected commissioner of Abia Affairs,

Your stupidity is why you make mistakes in a tongue that's supposed to be your first language.

Please, stop trying to transfer your family's inheritance to others (the eternal suffering you're talking about) as we look into the issue of giving your father a full refund for the poor education you got in SW public schools

We understand your anger and apologies for the delay in payment (no be only 10k? We go pay).

Signed
IPOB

you're making mockery of your own foolishness. this thread is about ordinary Aboki rubbishing a whole Abia state, instead of you to feel pity for that state, you're here talking about grammatical blunder that won't save that state in the hand of idiotic individuals that are running the affairs of that state
Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by tricksters: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Your father's inherited first language not mine. That aside, I am a billion % sure your father is not as fluent as I am in the language or any other language in the entire world.

EasternPrince:
[s][/s]
Dear rejected commissioner of Abia Affairs,

Your stupidity is why you make mistakes in a tongue that's supposed to be your first language.

Please, stop trying to transfer your family's inheritance to others (the eternal suffering you're talking about) as we look into the issue of giving your father a full refund for the poor education you got in SW public schools

We understand your anger and apologies for the delay in payment (no be only 10k? We go pay).

Signed
IPOB

Re: El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State by EasternPrince: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
tricksters:
Your father's inherited first language not mine. That aside, I am a billion % sure your father is not as fluent as I am in the language or any other langiage in the entire world.

@the bolded. Wrong spelling.

Language is the correct English word.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Keep promoting your useless life and worthless family. It's your data. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf / Former Oceanic Bank MD,Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Ibru Dies At 34 / No One Shot In London: Shia Procession Bring To A Halt London's Busiest Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.