Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Wiring challenge on Volks T4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wiring challenge on Volks T4 (1203 Views)

Things You Don't Know About Golf 4, Volks, Benz, Bmw, Opel, Ford, Audi & Volvo. / Volks Wagen Jetta 2007 Radio Code. / GUYS Why Are There Lots Of Nigerian Use Volks Wagon Toureg For Sale Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by Itzreal: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hi @all,
Who knows a good T4 rewirer?
Re: Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by Itzreal: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you know the number of a Rewirer for Volkswagen that can actually read and write. Please let me have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by DaCharis2016: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Listen to auto-medics on 96.1 FM traffic radio. You could browse it up on Google to get their contact.

I hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by Itzreal: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Listen to auto-medics on 96.1 FM traffic radio. You could browse it up on Google to get their contact.

I hope this helps?

Thanks bro....
Re: Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by calculation(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am interested in how your issue is resolve. I was once in the similar problem with T4 not starting.
Re: Wiring challenge on Volks T4 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Itzreal:
Hi @all,

I need your help.

A Volkswagen T4 was brought in as Tokunboh from abroad. On getting here, the piston and valves were damaged with out being driven. Let's not be bothered with the how.

The Engine has been rebuilt carefully but now the Van fails to start. It cranks but does not start.

Upon scanning, no error code is thrown up. Its like the ECU is not communicating. No replacement ECU for that model in the market.

The BEST Rewirer/Electrician in Iyana Itire could not get it to start too. The injector is electrically controlled (throttle less). Thus they are recommending they convert it to manual so as to use the ECU of a lower version and thus introduce some other wirings and modalities.

We all know how these people are with their advice. I am reluctant to change the vehicle's system.

Please is there any Volkswagen T4 Electrician/Rewirer expert you can recommend?

Has anyone been in this situation before and how did you solve it?

Thanks.

Check the crankshaft sensor

(1) (Reply)

Accura Jeep Mdx , Vtec 3,5, Model 2004 For Sale Going For N4 Million Only / Toyota Camry SE 2002 Model White Instrument Cluster Malfunctions. Pls Help / Sienna Engine Went Off While Driving. So Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.