Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos (543 Views)

IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE / This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos by wildlife9999(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
LET US COME AND REASON TOGETHER NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO REASON ALL TOGETHER.
POVERTY IS CRIPPLING.
INSECURITY HAS BECOME RAMPANT. KILLINGS ARE DAILY AND UNABATED. VIOLENCE IS RIFE AND COMMON PLACE. SECURITY FORCES AND AGENCIES HAVE LOST CONTROL.
SOCIETY HAS BECOME FRACTURED. OUR COMMUNITIES ARE LEADERLESS. SEPARATISTS ARE INCREASING IN EVERY ZONE. DRUMS OF WAR IS RESOUNDING AND RESONATING NATIONWIDE.
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YOUTHS FROM THE NORTH AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA ARE ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH IN DROVES LIKE AN INVADING LOCUSTS. THEIR MISSION IS UNSTATED AND UNKNOWN. BANDITS AND BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS SEEM TO BE IN CHARGE OF CERTAIN AREAS IN THE NORTH. KIDNAPPERS AND MILLITANT YOUTHS ARE RAVAGING THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH. YOUTH CULT MEMBERS BESTRIDE THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF THE SOUTHWEST TOTALLY UNCHALLENGED. THERE I CONFUSION, APATHY AND DESPAIR EVERYWHERE ACCROSS THE LAND
WHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE THE STAKEHOLDERS IN NIGERIA. A NATIONAL SUMMIT OF STAKEHOLDERS IS AN IMPERRATIVE NOW. IF THE UNION MUST BREAK UP IT MUST BE DONE UNDER A PEACEFUL CONTROLLED PROCESS. IF WE MUST MAINTAIN THE UNION WHICH I PERSONALLY FEEL IS BEST, THEN NATIONAL AFFAIRS NEED VERY CAREFUL AND TACTFUL HANDLING AND SENSITIVE NUTURING. GOVERNMENT MUST SEE REASON AND APPRECIATE THIS IMPENDING LOOMING DANGER. BUT GOVERNMENT ALONE CAN NO LONGER HANDLE THIS.
PEOPLE WHO HAVE LITTLE OR NOTHING TO LOSE ARE THOSE IN THE FORE FRONT OF STOKING THE FLAME OF DISINTEGRATION WHILE THOSE WHO HAVE MUCH TO LOSE ARE TOO TIMID AND RETISCENT TO HALT THE DRIFT OR DOUSE THE FLAMES IF DISCORD. OUR TODAY IS LOOKING GLOOMY. COLLECTIVELY LETS COME TOGETHER, WITHOUT REGARD FOR PARTISANSHIP, RELIGION OR ETHNICITY, AND SAVE OUR TOMORROW.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos by Bizaga: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't stop us from invading our Lagos. North are also Nigerians.
Re: Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos by austinsmat(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Somalia will be better than Nigeria in Nnamdi KANU voice
Re: Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos by Kylekent59: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
First and foremost, it is not right to do that to a citizen.

Getting banned in your own country, but rather let them reduce the rate at which they offload them in lagos.

I went to alaba, lastweek to get a washing machine all the way from Akoka, men, the kind odor I kept perceiving kinda choked me.

They way they offload them in alaba arago is alarming.

Them dey pack all their brothers come lagos. Invite one, you go see 100.

Our gate man allowed 15 of his aboki friends to be passing the night at the staircase.

I just hope they ain't gonna use cutlass on someone one day.
Re: Doyin Okupe It's Time To Ban Northern From Entering Lagos by DCmonster: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lmao! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

41 APC Chieftains Join PDP / Akwa Ibom Governor Proscribes Vikings, Aiye,Other Cult Groups,Societies / Stop Beating Your Chests, An Angry Youth Warns Her IGBO Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.