Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (68683 Views)

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by etrange: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Still can't believe that a giant in technological advancement like China are the ones suffering this humiliating menace of a virus.

They could programme a robot to discharge human duties but are yet to contain the outbreak. Technology is garbage in garbage out.

Well, physical sciences are different from biological sciences.

That said, I don't see how the garbage in, garbage out clause applies to this situation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Still can't believe that a giant in technological advancement like China are the ones suffering this humiliating menace of a virus.

They could programme a robot to discharge human duties but are yet to contain the outbreak. Technology is garbage in garbage out.
Technology is different from Microbiology ... I think China too has not been opened enough to international community for help , you know they like doing their thing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
joey150:
You realise what you just typed makes no sense.
This isn't Christianity. You're just another religious Zealot!

I'm surprised you are responding to a senseless post
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by F117nighthawk: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

China is no giant in any modern technological break through, they had been living on technology discovered by other great countries like US, Russia, Germany, France and Co, they are fondly used to Copied and stolen contents from other big nations,all they do is do mass production of these products,
They are not there yet when it comes to breaking new technological discoveries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Adewale623(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Corona virus is mysterious and beyond Chinese imagination.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by landforeast(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Chaiiiiii...

See brain and common sense at work!
Here he comes the Amotekun Coward that cannot stand the sound of a knock out

When will Biafra achieve this kind of feat?

Obviously not possible in the land of the rising crimes!
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by joey150(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

I'm surprised you are responding to a senseless post

You may be a decent person and be oblivious to the fact.

However, it's just so you're aware and don't go on making uncouth statements in the future.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Coldie:
If Coronavirus enter Nigeria forget it.

Believe, Nigeria would have eliminated Coronavirus .... US, UK, UN, even China would help us though at the cost of "Neo-Imperialism" !!
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
Nonsense statement, instead of feeling bad for them you are here rejoicing over one nonsense "You can't mock God" bullshit. Hope you are now fulfilled.

as nonsense as the statement is , u took your nonsense time to respond to this nonsense statement . na was for u o
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by bptc10: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chinese people never invent any single thing they only copy peoples work, they should deal with the mess coronavirus they created
six6prax:
wow, Chinese people invent good things too. I hope they are able to defeat the corona virus
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:
just when they believe they can even create human even went as far as making sex dolls that moan during intercourse , a deadly disease arrived and they are yet to find solution .

you can't mock God!

Na was for this troglodyte. Will you keep quiet?

So your god is a god of diseases.

As if, it's only atheists that are affected by the virus.

People with this type of mentality should be quarantined and neutered to avoid passing on DNA.

What an asinine comment.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:
just when they believe they can even create human even went as far as making sex dolls that moan during intercourse , a deadly disease arrived and they are yet to find solution .

you can't mock God!

A female with this level of Brain scares the sh.it outa me .... grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
joey150:

You may be a decent person and be oblivious to the fact.

However, it's just so you're aware and don't go on making uncouth statements in the future.

you are quite mature! thanks
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
bignero:
sad

My brother we are spirits ooo...
Technology has its limitations... Robots and robotics can't cure and enter the spiritual..

Humanity.. Is not flesh blood but something we don't yet understand in this realm..
Religion calls this entity spirit
Science calls its energy...

It's a mysterious life
Baba forget ooo ...
They can be programmed to enter spiritual realm ... just add some "incarnations" to their programming languages and let Sango, Ogun or whatever take over the rest grin ... calm down oo !!
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
DonroxyII:
A female with this level of Brain scares the sh.it outa me .... grin

na so we see am o
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by DonroxyII: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Necksonnel:
The Chinese government are part of the problem of this Corona virus. They were hiding it from the beginning until it became worse and out of hand and even till they are still under reporting how deadly this virus could be
This is the problem, they don't want outside help. They don't want to be mocked .....

You know how Advanced Nations usually throw subtle jabs against one another especially when you least expect ....
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by dheaven: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Any problem that comes to you is a problem you can solve. You just need to think extra ordinary to have a solution. Nature knows if this virus appears in third world countries they won't be able to curtail it and that may be the reason it appeared in a place they can find solution. Very soon they will discover proper way to manage it.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good idea. More hospitals around the world should use this for similar diseases and wards.

They can even use robots for minor medical tasks, so that medical professionals deal with less risk. It would have to be used selectively and carefully. We definitely don't want robots to be a default.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Reichel99(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

as nonsense as the statement is , u took your nonsense time to respond to this nonsense statement . na was for u o
Sorry madam "You can't mock God".
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
einsteine:

Na was for this troglodyte. Will you keep quiet?

So your god is a god of diseases.

As if, it's only atheists that are affected by the virus.

People with this type of mentality should be quarantined and neutered to avoid passing on DNA.

What an asinine comment.

I guess u are responding from a quarantined centre , as an atheist that u are u should not associate with humans
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Don27tiky(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
A country that truly cares...

My prayers are with Chinese people and China.. God will see them through this trying moment.
here we go again. When will Africans especially Nigerians start offering physical things and not prayers. Prayer is not in the success equation, prayer is only applied in the revelation equation.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
Sorry madam "You can't mock God".

"God cannot be mocked'
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by bptc10: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please tell them, china never invent anything, they only steal other peoples technology, they are criminals, they have created coronavirus but this one will consume them, useless country
F117nighthawk:

China is no giant in any modern technological break through, they had been living on technology discovered by other great countries like US, Russia, Germany, France and Co, they are fondly used to Copied and stolen contents from other big nations,all they do is do mass production of these products,
They are not there yet when it comes to breaking new technological discoveries
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Adewale623(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
I feel for China at this point in time. Why China, this virus would hv gone to Iran, Iraq and whole Arab world, mak peace restore small. en dun too much for them jare
God is not like human being
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kayleb01:
I don't know why I wasn't born in China

This people have too much sense

Perhaps God sees that you will be one of the victims that's why he just sent you to Nigeria. grin grin grin.
Better days ahead for us here in Nigeria guy.
May God help us in the hands of bad leaders.
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by friday2011(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Chaiiiiii...

See brain and common sense at work!

When will Biafra achieve this kind of feat?

Obviously not possible in the land of the rising crimes!

Chai, na waooo, i no no wetin i wan talk put for this your post, but mind you d records are there, when it comes to technological exposure, give it to the easterners, home and abroad, so if you dey reason like this, e mean say if na in 100yrs dem achieve am, your own go be in 400yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by bptc10: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
you are cursed for praying to be born a Chinese
Kayleb01:
I don't know why I wasn't born in China

This people have too much sense
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Reichel99(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

"God cannot be mocked'
So when you fall sick, people can also make fun of you and say God can't be mocked. So God gave China the disease.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
So when you fall sick, people can also make fun of you and say God can't be mocked. So God gave China the disease.

I'm sorry I can't school u.

just pass
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Reichel99(f): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

I'm sorry I can't school u.

just pass
Look at someone that wants to school somebody, madam "God can't be mocked". Your own Christianity teaches you how to feel happy when others are faced with predicaments.
School indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by darlenese(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
Look at someone that wants to school somebody, madam "God can't be mocked". Your own Christianity teaches you how to feel happy when others are faced with predicaments.
School indeed.

you see why i asked u to pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.