Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray (6761 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by femi4: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tastemoney:

I weep for grammar cry
Same here @ your dp
Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Lamanii22(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
femi4:
All these Eastern songs that doesn't travel far

Swears... Lol.. Never heard that song.. I was expecting songs like terry G's - free me now or psquare- "do me"
Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by femi4: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Swears... Lol.. Never heard that song.. I was expecting song like terryg's or psquare- "do me"
In fact, the song looks like low budget of Psquare - do me/busybody

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Georgekyrian(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Alitair:
grin grin grin grin

If you go Okigwe, go Fantasy Club..
If u know u know

Where I come dance sortey I carry award

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Caustic001: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2020
stormrex with the sexy voice.

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 14, 2020
lol
Ginaz:
Wow. This brought back memories embarassed that year I just got through with secondary school. Hmmm then we used to whine our small waists to the beats with flat secondary school ass. grin

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2020
you are probably in your early 20s, this song was big, just like psquare do me.
Lamanii22:

Swears... Lol.. Never heard that song.. I was expecting songs like terry G's - free me now or psquare- "do me"

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by foshe36: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Igbo Artists are so wack then.. When gongo dey so for Lagos, them they rap like this in 2009? No wonder Yoruba artists still dominate.

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by adebayour26: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2020
chatinent:

No, I'm only showing hypothetically that the assumption can be wrong.
Oh! Alright boss.
Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
person don old ooo...

dopest and hottest song that year.

1 Like

Re: If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 16, 2020
don't forget there was p-square, bracket, djinee, flavour etc no doubt asha , 9ice, da grin, banky w, d'banj etc were doing wonders those years but we can't deny the igbos at all, if you were at the east you will understand, i'm a yoruba and i was at the east during those days
foshe36:
Igbo Artists are so wack then.. When gongo dey so for Lagos, them they rap like this in 2009? No wonder Yoruba artists still dominate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Has Seriously Disrespected This Woman, See Illegal Packing!! / Married But No Sex - Part 3 / ALWAYS READY … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.