Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (110299 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Sirjamo: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
67! This beautiful woman wasn't that old, it must be kanu's useless agitations that sent his innocent mother to her early grave!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sirjamo:
67! This beautiful woman wasn't that old, it must be kanu's useless agitations that sent his innocent mother to her early grave!!!
Before nko?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Okoroawusa: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid biko let me ask...are you saying that all the stories about soldiers and police surrounding Afaraukwu for the past one week and that Igbos numbering 12 millions are already in Afaraukwu planning n organizing the burial are all false?

I am not understanding...

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Area4Area: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

No, it would definitely end bad for anyone who thinks I am. This burial is being handled explicitly by our community.
I'm there now self
Very good unlike those children wishing your community to become a centre of killing by now, see how peaceful everywhere is.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Sluacoast(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

People fast die to dey comment abeg
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by BobiDamani: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
So there is even no road there. I thought the place would be like europe that's why he wants to break out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Advancedman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

The igwe has refused to compromise during elections and other government briberies and the government ignored the village roads

Liar.
The fund generated from ipob is enough to do meaningful things.
How many ipob wailer is driving IVM?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by majamajic(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as road be like okearo, matogun road shocked

Lalasticlala sef!

Pls don't remind me wetin I suffer for that road , raining season of 3 yrs ago

Plus agbado /oke aro road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by toprealman: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid
Sabo!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Wickedfacts: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Frankdoz8:
I'm sure Israeli Modsad, BSS and Nigerdelta avenger will counter any threat from Nigerian security agencies. Biafra is fully prepared for war.

Why then did Kanu run?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by millionboi2: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Despite the billions Kanu collected,the road to his father's house is still a mess.
despite d one Nigeria u claim,look at way to kanu's house.

Why wouldn't him b chest beatin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by realstars: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kanu's parents will be buried, but the one that sweet me pass is the sacking of David Lyon as the governor of bayesar state. Up PDP.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by titusope(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
I believe you stay in that area Oke Aro.
Shellsploit:
See as road be like okearo, matogun road shocked

Lalasticlala sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
So who is going to be the next Eze
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Antoeni(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ok ,Let Him Just Come to the Zoo First
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by demoBaba: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:
Good one & thanks for the update. And for those planning to turn the funeral ceremony to exhibition of Biafra wares, I say be careful. Let the Igwe & his wife go home in peace. To the fugitive son, Kanu, stay away from the programme, let other children bury your parents in the zoo tongue

Go home in peace? Since last year they never reach home, Africa man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kwamecron(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
So?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by semyman: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be
Really, are you kidding me?
Have you been to Aba?
These are people that can steal from their left pocket, forget that thing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by jchioma: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

No, it would definitely end bad for anyone who thinks I am. This burial is being handled explicitly by our community.
I'm there now self

But ... where are the soldiers reported in the media? Lurking behind cameras?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Advancedman:

Liar.
The fund generated from ipob is enough to do meaningful things.
How many ipob wailer is driving IVM?

Geeez is there no way nairaland can verify age before registering them?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by olancho: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
The road leading to Nnamdi Kanu's house is supposed to be tarred because it is less than 700metres to the government house Umuahia. T. A Orji who is a native of Ibeku where the Umuahia town is located could not grade it talkless of tarring it. I weep for Abia state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by friday2011(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

The igwe has refused to compromise during elections and other government briberies and the government ignored the village roads

Tell them jare, if them know d rot in politics, and how small the village is, they will realize that the village develop seff
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Patrioticman007(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
BobiDamani:
So there is even no road there. I thought the place would be like europe that's why his want to break out.

Why are you surprise ?. How do you expect a pig pen to look like ?. Once a pig always a pig.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by ruffneck(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
nnamdi kanus house or his fathers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by blasted12: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
May the burial come and pass peacefully without incident

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by slimfit1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Look at the road to that kingdom Kanu why did your local chairman decide it's now to do the roads. You should have started with your chairman.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Thirteenblood: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by OzilBaba50: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
May the burial come and pass peacefully without incident
[/s]
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Shut up!
instead of you to say he has been embezzling all the funds....
Yeasterners and self righteousness. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Despite the billions Kanu collected,the road to his father's house is still a mess.

Billions??!...

Financial analyst, please regale us with how, where, and when he accumulated those billions you saw in his account.

It's too early in the year for moronic and unguarded statements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Cadec007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lmaooooo......see the house of a man that wants to revolutionize a region...smh...

No wonder Ibos despise or don't support his cause...

You haven't made any change to your hometown and you wanna change a whole country?

Bollocks I say... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by backtalkG(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
mud republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.