Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (110307 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Germi9:

This what is killing you Easterners,you tend to claim you are Biafrans yet you cannot even manage your resources..oh!! did I just mention resources? You cannot even clean your roads...I am a Nigerian where I come from doesn't matter.. my region or state might be worse,but we are not clamouring for hopelessness...
I never told you i'm from east neither did i tell you i'm a biafran but,

first thing first,

i personally don't like people from another region talking down on another region. even if i'm from the east, i will not tolerate easteners talking down on the north and vice versa.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be
the igwe is 18 years older than the wife, if he had married her when he was 30 , that means he married a 13 years old child.

he should be arrested!!

is that not Biafra flag on the wall?

Nnamdi KANU is 52- 53

which means the igwe at the age of 31 was sleeping with a 14 years old child who have birth to Nnamdi KANU in 1967

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Okoroawusa: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

As of now, there's no single security personnel around the premises. But there are unverified reports the NA was within the area last Sunday. I wasn't there, so I can't say.
mmm... thank you for clarifying things for us.

Keep us updated
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by EasternPrince: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Organs:

Sowore was in court today. Sowore just like Mandela, Ghadafi, Gani Fawehinmi, Fidel Castro all stay in the fight. Not like your coward run away that is still in hiding.

He just landed in Nigeria. Or are you deaf? cheesy

I guess Buhari and his military Chiefs who are in Abuja instead of Borno are braver. grin

Listen kiddo. revolutions work faster and carries more weight when the leader is out of the enemy's reach. Arresting him, jailing him or executing him is the fastest way to kill that movement. Where is at #RevolutionNow? Perhaps you might want to ask all those Ijaw leaders IBB and Abacha executed how far.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Okoroawusa: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
payperpost:

the igwe is 18 years older than the wife, if he had married her when he was 30 , that means he married a 13 years old girl.

he should be arrested!!
Not necessarily so. We have to ask ourselves how old is their first child?

Maybe the man married late

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by bobntu: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ohamadike!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xavfra:

Abi na u give am d billions

Na Commander in Chief he be bros

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Edoziesmart(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Go and read your books kiddo and stop fantasizing about men, what's really wrong with you?
You meant the 15 years old girl insulting old people here grin grin grin

I wonder why Seun will not create kindergarten section to push all these teenagers and undergraduates kiddos to that section.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by oluwafeolami(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as road be like okearo, matogun road shocked
Potopoto everywhere!

Lalasticlala sef!

My area nigga�‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by juman(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
How come both died almost the same time.
I wonder.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Yussuf06: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
How did both parents die at same time...pls what happened
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Karac: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu omo osan �
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
I don't know why no one is mentioning the fact that the last time we saw Nnamdi Kanu's parents alive was when Nigerian soldiers raided their home and shot dead their dog and the parents were taken away by the Nigerian soldiers. Then the next news we heard is that both are dead.

I know for a fact that the Nigerian army most likely killed this couple. Kanu should have taken his parents and siblings to England before starting his IPOB agitation in Nigeria. Nigeria is a jungle and under Buhari it has gone back to being a dictatorship. Look what is happening to Sowore.

Nigeria is irredeemable as far as I can tell and unless Nigerians regardless of their ethnic group come together and speak with one voice, Nigeria as a nation will continue to deteriorate.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by 77up(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Red everywhere grin
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

The Abia State government should take the responsibility to work on this road.

Nnamdi Kanu is one of their celebrated leader.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Ruby5: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by MzTunechi(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Everywhere potopoto.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by frozen70(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

Wait till tomorrow during and after burial before you can boast of no security forces
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by dasparrow: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yussuf06:
How did both parents die at same time...pls what happened

I strongly suspect that they were killed by the Nigerian army. Nnamdi Kanu's parents were Hale and hearty and then Nigerian army descended on their home and took them away. The next time we hear anything about them is that they are both dead. Coincidence? I think not. Look at his mom. She was only 67 years old.

Nigeria cannot continue this way. Our day of reckoning as a nation is fast approaching. The day God decides to punish Nigeria for all the wickedness going on in our land is fast approaching. Let us be all be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Edoziesmart(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
payperpost:

the igwe is 18 years older than the wife, if he had married her when he was 30 , that means he married a 13 years old child.

he should be arrested!!

is that not Biafra flag on the wall?

Nnamdi KANU is 52- 53

which means the igwe at the age of 31 was sleeping with a 14 years old child who have birth to Nnamdi KANU in 1967

Arrest who? The dead man? And you forgot in the olden days girls marry at early age.

My mum is 61 this year while our first born is 43. That is, my mum married at age of 17. Does that make my age father a pedophile?

Seun need kyc verification asap on this platform to curb away all this kids polluting this forum with dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by LZAA: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Thank you Chief!!!

That's exactly what I have been saying for long.

Take it upon yourselves, damn the government, and put your house in order. Develop and invest in your communities, cities, and states... Turn the entire South East into an enviable paradise or haven of mind blowing infrastructures...

What other statement of intent can be more than this??!...
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as road be like okearo, matogun road shocked
Potopoto everywhere!

Lalasticlala sef!

Are other Nigerian roads better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Stop mistaking Afronjas and zombies for IPOB ok. We are different from your people. We don't talk to much but just post your photos.

Check it out below.

OSSU!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Afronja calm the fvck I'm in mourning. Our brother and leaders father is dead or didn't hear?
See what am saying, and besides am not Yoruba
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Obiagu01: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be

according to what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said,while his father was a councilor,he was offered a car and some money as bribe against someone who won election,but he turned it down.and since then,the government left i the road that way
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by worworbabe: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Pls tell us which of them should be buried first and the year suitable with you so we can bury the other! grin

You no get sense. Or is this normal where you come from for both parents to die at the same time?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Red mud everywhere like sey na ST VALENTINE'S ROAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.